Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bearhug Offline OP
OP Offline
I just logged into the vault and realized with surprise that the 僧essage in the woods I placed there long time ago is gone.

Is this just some temporarily glitch or do I have to create a new one?

Just asking because time for release comes closer and closer.

Ideals are like stars. We might never reach them. But we can set our course by them.
old hand
old hand
Make sure after you log into your account on the Larian vault, you choose "Your choices and inputs" from the header menu. If you just look at the summary, it will not show, it just says "not available yet". Did you try clicking on "change input" and see if your previous input is still there? Mine still appears to be intact.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
veteran
veteran
Mine also appears to be intact as well.

Bearhug Offline OP
OP Offline
I was logged in as I checked for the entry but the message was not displaying in the items listed in the summary in the vault.
But Windemere's tip did the trick, I clicked on 'change input' and there is the message, still in the editor. So it got not lost as it was some special note which took some work.

I guess my message just was too much for the buffer of the summary list.

Thank you guys.
Case closed. smile

Ideals are like stars. We might never reach them. But we can set our course by them.
old hand
old hand
Glad to hear it. The message doesn't show in the summary regardless of length. smile

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
veteran
veteran
I am just insanely happy that a ****storm was averted, I am very tired of dealing with world ending level drama of very minor things.

Link Copied to Clipboard