Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#499234 13/06/14 06:46 AM
henryv Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I'm going to play the game at last on June 30! I played it last January, but did not pursue anymore since I was addicted to Europa Universalis IV and Elder scrolls online (ESO), and with the knowledge that my progress will be halted every update of D:OS.

I did not know the release date would be the 30th if Klein did not inform me.

ESO was pretty disappointing the way they update the game and the game in general. Hopefully, D:OS will lift the steam I experienced from that game.

BTW, I still have alpha/beta access in KS Page. I want to turn them into credits as I remember Sven was saying that they will refund us. I want to purchase add ons for KS for additional D:OS giveaway.. Am I too late in asking?..

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
henryv #499235 13/06/14 06:56 AM
Support
Support

Did you get alpha access as part of the kickstarter tier, or as an add-on? I suspect you're probably too late in the former case (not sure exactly how that worked) and it should have been automatic in the latter.

Raze #499265 13/06/14 02:22 PM
henryv Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Raze

Did you get alpha access as part of the kickstarter tier, or as an add-on? I suspect you're probably too late in the former case (not sure exactly how that worked) and it should have been automatic in the latter.

I'm in the $150 tier of kickstarter so I have alpha/beta access from kickstarter (not as an add-on) to which I used momentarily if you read my first post.

Is there a deadline for the former case? I did not hear swen saying a deadline for it.. Or did I interpret it wrong.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
henryv #501759 27/06/14 02:16 AM
henryv Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I just want to bump my query regarding alpha access/beta access kickstarter tier refund. Thanks.

henryv #501809 27/06/14 07:55 AM
IMO one can only get back money if he added extra money to his pledge to get (extra) alpha/beta access. But am not sure.

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/
warg #502175 28/06/14 04:44 AM
henryv Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Endre
IMO one can only get back money if he added extra money to his pledge to get (extra) alpha/beta access. But am not sure.

That's why I want a clarification from the devs if refunds are available for add-on alpha/beta or it is available for everyone who has an alpha/beta on their kickstarter tier. I was planning on using them for additional D:OS add-ons.

I don't care if it is not refunded though. It's just a sign of my goodwill.

henryv #502243 28/06/14 12:30 PM
veteran
veteran
They were offering refunds or Larian Vault credit, but that was back in December when they announced that the alpha/beta would be free to every backer.

Link Copied to Clipboard