Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 30 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Raze #499286 13/06/14 10:07 PM
M
stranger
stranger
M
It's not white - it's red, just like everything else on his desk. Doesn't matter whether I talk to him or not, it is red and stays that way, at least for me. Are you saying it isn't red for you?

Raze #499289 13/06/14 11:44 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze

You should be able to take the instruction manual whether you've talked to Arhu about it or not. Mousing over it, the cursor should be white.

It's not. It's orange-red.

B
B
Could it be that if Char A talked to him, it will be red to Char B?

Beyond #499302 14/06/14 01:38 AM
M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Beyond
Could it be that if Char A talked to him, it will be red to Char B?

I used the same character to talk to him as to look for the book. It is still orange-red. I thought it might just be a color glitch, so I had the character take it anyway, and Arhu immediately went hostile and attacked the characters with high-level spells, killing them.

No matter what I do, the cursor stays red and I cannot take the book. So it this a bug/glitch?

Support
Support

Yes, it is a bug.

The book is white for me when he is in cat form. I didn't have a save in the profile I was using with him in human form, and he didn't change back after I did a couple other things, so I sacrificed Madora to force a change (death penalty for moving a basket). After that, it was marked as owned. His attitude towards the main characters was unchanged, so I assume it is a difference with his form. I'll check that later in the profile I have my main game in.

B
B
The "death penalty" is a big problem. Not sure why that is, cause some NPCs only tell you not to steal (I think).

In my first run I picked up some letter cause it sounded like a quest item, and he just killed me on the spot. I think all NPCs should be a lot more forgiving for the first crimes. It can really bum you out - I usually don't save a lot while in the city, cause it's supposed to be "safe".

G
stranger
stranger
G
I can join my friend's games without issue. However, upon attempting to host and start one of my own games, I crash to desktop once to beginning cutscene begins. However, they can join and participate in character creation. It is only once the cutscene begins that issues (CTD) occur.

Let me reiterate; I can join their game and create a character and launch the game without a hitch.

Godak #499399 15/06/14 05:37 AM
Support
Support

If you start a single player game, do you get the same CTD?

Raze #499400 15/06/14 05:41 AM
G
stranger
stranger
G

If you start a single player game, do you get the same CTD?

No sir. It works fine in singleplayer.

Support
Support

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool. Hopefully the system and network information included will help Larian figure out what the difference/problem is with multiplayer. Your saves are also included in the report, but are not relevant to this issue, so could be deleted from the zip to reduce files size, if that is an issue.

B
B
I posted a crash in the "Changelist" thread by accident, probably should've posted it here:

Game crashed - I quit a co-op game that I hosted. The game went to the loading screen, and froze after a few seconds with the title "Cleaning Up Module" and the text saying "Story". The connected client's game didn't have issues quitting.

I haven't run the game since, so if there are any logs or anything I'd be happy to provide.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool. Hopefully the system and network information included will help Larian figure out what the difference/problem is with multiplayer. Your saves are also included in the report, but are not relevant to this issue, so could be deleted from the zip to reduce files size, if that is an issue.

Should I just do the same?

Support
Support

If the crash report tool didn't come up, or you didn't send the report at the time, then yes, please do. The report should include any crash dump files previously written.

B
B
Yeah I was expecting the crash report tool, but it didn't come up (I had to End Process on the game).

I tried emailing the report.zip, but it's over 124MB! Should I maybe remove all saved games except for the latest in the relevant profile?

Raze #499437 15/06/14 05:23 PM
G
stranger
stranger
G

Alrighty, I got my report sent! Thanks for the help - it is appreciated.

Beyond #499440 15/06/14 07:47 PM
Support
Support
Should I maybe remove all saved games except for the latest in the relevant profile?

Yes; most of that file size would be previous saves.

Raze #499441 15/06/14 08:14 PM
B
B
Should I maybe remove all saved games except for the latest in the relevant profile?

Yes; most of that file size would be previous saves.

Sent, thanks!

B
B
Don't know if this is considered a "technical issue" - but there's a problem with almost-invisible fire surfaces.

I can't say what causes them (they usually appear after a fight - so maybe fire spells, or poison+fire), but they are DEADLY and almost invisible.

If I zoom-in a lot I can see some transparent colored "waves" coming out of the ground, and maybe a bit of white smoke, but when zoomed-out (my default mode) I can't see them at all. This forces me to Quicksave at the end of each battle before I even start to move to pick things up.

Rain doesn't seem to put them out.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Hi, everyone! I have an issue with a font, in stead of what NPC's saying I see squares, not letter. What could be the problem?

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Originally Posted by oKuLLiSt
Hi, everyone! I have an issue with a font, in stead of what NPC's saying I see squares, not letter. What could be the problem?

Same.
Send screenshot to larian supp, hope its help

B
stranger
stranger
B
I just purchased the game on Steam. Whenever I start the game and begin customizing a character, after 10 minutes my laptop shuts down power completely and goes silent. What's going on here?
Device: Acer Aspire 5750G laptop
Processor: Intel Core i3-2310M CPU 2,1GHz
Windows 7 Home Premium

Page 26 of 30 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard