Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
stranger
stranger
K
I've also been having trouble with the random hostile npc's. I managed to stealth walk up to the weaver of time + imp and after talking to them they remained friendly, but with an attitude of -25.

I got a logg in my journal about evelyns lair after killing Diethmar for the staff of pendragon. Even though I hadn't read the note in her house yet or even talked to evelyn to begin with.

[img]http://postimg.org/image/9s2yesx1r/[/img]

Last edited by Kuroitaku; 15/06/14 03:26 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I found 2 identical Unbreakable Corroded Copper rings in 2 of the 3 beehives @ X: 157 Y: 211

I was level 4 when that happened and the unbreakable property by itself not much use. Also: I'm not 100% sure players should be able to find rings inside beehives. Also loot distribution should be more diverse since the 2 rings were completely identical.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Campfires don't seem to give the warm status to player characters and companions. I feel they should since larger fire sources tend to do that.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Healing sounds were muted for some reason during combat but returned after.

And there was a random crash while I was playing coop. Funny enough, whenever we crash in coop, we both crash at the same time, so it's not a one-sided issue it seems?

The menu cannot exactly be called smooth, it is stuttering and I somehow have the feeling that it might crash the game since it seems to have some hiccups, I have no idea why.

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
-The 5th paragraph of the "fortify" skillbook says boosts armor by +0

-it is possible to walk around terrain into a monster resulting in being unable to target it with melee attacks until you step away, wasting AP (skills/magic still work over the top bar)

-The "undead pyromancer" at 111:293 can get stuck in between a stone pillar and the hatch on the ground an wont get out.

-key-binding to page to the next hotbar is missing?

-More hex code found in the description of the "general Raze Doll"

-The camera has issues following the characters down elevation, if you try to zoom in with the mouse it causes the game to stutter. Focusing back onto your heroes with F-keys, the portraits or saving will fix it.

-Can't see loot(alt) through smoke. Come on guys smile

-The movie about Astrate gets announced by [MOVIE ABOUT ASTRATE paraphrased]

crafting:

-I'm unsure whether it is normal that combining two small potions with high crafting skill results in large ones (skipping over medium) or if that is a bug.

-The crafting bar/interface wont appear if the selected character is used to craft within another characters inventory

Last edited by Yama1291; 16/06/14 06:15 AM.
Support
Support

When I try combining minor healing potions with Crafting 0 or 1, they just stack, with a 'not enough crafting' message. At crafting level 2, I consistently get medium healing potions.

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Originally Posted by Raze

When I try combining minor healing potions with Crafting 0 or 1, they just stack, with a 'not enough crafting' message. At crafting level 2, I consistently get medium healing potions.

Are you supposed to get the large ones from combining small potions when you have higher crafting skill then?

That's a little abstract for me smile I figured the crafting skill would determine what size of potion you can combine not the result of combining the small ones.

If that is the case, then it looks like I have not been paying attention to what character was selected when doing the crafting in other inventories.

I made a video you can check out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEcRgvyAJw8

Edit:

Alright, I did a little test run:

crafting 0,1 >> small + small = 2xsmall (stacked)
crafting 2 >> small + small = 1xmedium
crafting 3,4,5 >> small + small = 1xlarge

Looks like I was wrong. I'm still unsure tough whether or not this is intended or not.

This means that combining potions with crafting 2 is terribly inefective, basically wasting 1/3 pots.

good to know in any case.

Last edited by Yama1291; 16/06/14 06:02 AM.
Support
Support

It seems the progress bar is skipped when crafting in an inventory other than the current lead character.

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
-Some 2H glitch when walking slowly with the weapon drawn:
e.g. braccus 2h Axe http://imgur.com/Deeo8ks

-Sometimes when identifying items, the progress bar will fill twice (The item is identified after the first time tough)

Last edited by Yama1291; 16/06/14 06:19 AM.
B
B
Sometimes when the Journal was opened the game began to stutter BAD. This also affected the other multiplayer player.

veteran
veteran
For some reason, in a fight, a Ghoulish Zombie was considered to be flanked when he didn't seem to be, and yet Madora was NOT considered flanked when she clearly was.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3318339547327921438/6F11A30DD84385EEFF9D2EF1814323DE05282AC4/

I'm not sure why.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
SOmetimes (not always) when a summoned pet/Creature dies. My coop partner loses controll of his character and i gain control off his character. This is extremely annoying and makes using summoned creatures a pain in the ass.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Archmage_R
SOmetimes (not always) when a summoned pet/Creature dies. My coop partner loses controll of his character and i gain control off his character. This is extremely annoying and makes using summoned creatures a pain in the ass.

OMG Is this what's been triggering it? It's a major pain but that makes sense as I'm always summoning Elementals in fights.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Stauff1138
Originally Posted by Thanos
I don't know if it's been reported already, sorry if it has
I thought I'd give it a try on my dev machine today, it's a rMBP 15" Late 13 with the nVidia, 16GB RAM and running OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) DP1

The game doesn't start, it pops up a message saying "Video System Failure"
I've attached a screenshot, and no, I haven't created any spaces.

[Linked Image]

Ahem 10.10 DP1 - sir, you're a risky person. Anyway we officially don't support 10.10 as of now, although I've checked and it runs perfectly fine for me.

Do you have an external monitor attached? Do you actually have two video cards in laptop. What's the model of Nvidia card?

Heh, not really, Apple has lifted most of the NDA terms, it's ok to post screens of things already posted by them (the desktop in this occasion)

The laptop is a Late 2013 rMBP, 2.3GHz i7, 16GB RAM, dual graphics option (Intel + nVidia GT750M 2GB) - no external monitor connected.

addict
addict
started a new game (custom chars), walked a few meter, then tried to save but failed (quick save and normal save did not work):

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 4verse; 17/06/14 11:16 AM.

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
addict
addict
supplementary: loading also failed. loading actually crashed the game to desktop.

addict
addict
supplementary 2: checked my DOS files. steam told me that one file was corrupted. after that i started again, but i still cannot load nor save the game.

addict
addict
supplementary 3: checked (and apparently updated) the files again (steam told me again a file was corrupted). now everthing works. don't know what caused that error.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by 4verse
supplementary 3: checked (and apparently updated) the files again (steam told me again a file was corrupted). now everthing works. don't know what caused that error.

You didn't verify your files through Steam after a patch. Sometimes they don't download properly, which can cause all kinds of weirdness and crashes.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard