Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
- Twice in a row, the buried chest near Junius and Bibius before the bridge came up empty.

- Pablo coming to look for help in putting out the fire still happens before you can even leave conversation with Arhu. You never see him approach.

- The bucket-throwing animations for the guys saving the ship aren't happening anymore, they're just standing there.

Last edited by Stabbey; 18/06/14 09:55 PM. Reason: patch version update
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
I can confirm the bucket-throwing animation bug as well. If you cast the rainspell, they start to throw water again, though.

addict
addict
the chest thing I thought was just me o.o. Do hope it gets fixed. even if it drops junk it helps in the start!

For the bucket animations I had no luck even after using rain spell. Figured they just didn't care about the boat anymore (jk of course)

S
stranger
stranger
S
Just found a really weird one doing co-op

Setup:

Co-op game i'm the joined player friend is the host.
Full party with each human player controlling one ai
In combat
Spider Summon

If the spider dies during combat for some reason control of the hosts Human player is automatically relinquished to the joined players. If he then tries to reassign control to the host while i have the character selected he loses all ability to contorl that character

Super freaking weird.

C
C
13 days and there are still bugs in the demo area. Time for Sven to release the "delayed 6 months so we can hire coders and testers" kickstarter update. I'm going to put this game on a shelf for a couple months till they get it fixed.

Divine Divinity
Beyond Divinity
Ego Draconis patched tons of times and given several names.
Potential new names for this game:

Divinity: Originally Shabby followed by Broken Divinity and eventually Patched Divinity.

laugh

Last edited by crpgnut; 18/06/14 03:22 AM.

'nut
C
stranger
stranger
C
So, the first fight on the beach with the orcs outside Cyseal. I walk up to the stairs to trigger the arrival of the orcs and then I went AFK. Come back, orcs are dead. I pick up the loot, walk up to the gates and...nothing. Event never triggers and Arhu never shows. I can't get the gates to open.

Additional tidbit - I thought I was being clever and decided to break the door down but I wasn't able to pass through. Obviously this method wouldn't be necessary under normal circumstances. It did strike me as interesting that if the event doesn't fire, you just plain can't enter Cyseal.

veteran
veteran
- A friend and I are having a lot of problems with rubberbanding in co-op. This problem was never present for us prior to this patch. Now we both see one another's characters rubberbanding as we walk and run around.

This is very bad when it comes to elemental surfaces and traps (the tutorial dungeon, for example), as I will be walking normally on my screen, yet on the host's screen I've momentarily lag-warped into a fiery surface, and then suddenly on my screen I burst into flames and take loads of damage (despite not being anywhere near the fiery surface).

We double checked our connections to one another and everything was fine. In fact, we were playing co-op Divinity : OS just recently (prior to this patch), and this lag issue was not present. It occurs regardless of which one of us is hosting.

-----

- Also, we're having very weird issues with the poison trap next to the chest and disarm toolkit in the tutorial dungeon. When my friend is hosting the game, neither one of us can disarm the trap - it blows up when either one of us use the toolkit on it. If I am hosting the game (with the same save file), we can both disarm the trap without issue. If we are using the same saved game file, but playing alone (not co-op), I can disarm the trap in my game, but my friend can not disarm it in her game (it blows up).

-----

- The poison trap mentioned above quickly took my character from full health to dead a few times during the above testing. Wasn't this supposed to be toned down (particularly for a tutorial level)?

----

- We looted a total of 5 chests tonight and 3 were empty. Of the other two, one only contained coins, and one only contained a scroll. I only mention this because there were changes to chest loot noted in the patch notes.

-----

- I almost hate to bring this up, but are candles really supposed to be worth so much gold (50g)? There are quite a few of them around to loot in the tutorial dungeon. I just want to make sure that's actually working as intended.

Candle values were lowered to 1 gold per candle with today's hotfix. Guess that answers that question. wink

-----

- Getting a lot of weird Z-fighting artifact bugs when viewing clouds of steam. Tried a range of Nvidia drivers (newest to fairly old) with the same result.

Last edited by Gyson; 19/06/14 06:37 AM.
A
addict
addict
A
Hmm, new patch comes out, which is nice, but I'm not sure I wanna test it again only to find same unfixed bugs. Like, did they finally fix that gender confused girl at the market who refuses to talk to either male and female protagonist? Or repeating identify progression bar? Or continuously dying on hazardous surfaces?

Last edited by Aramintai; 18/06/14 06:01 AM.
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Chests are definitely broken in this update - almost all of the "special" chests before entering Cyseal were empty for me.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
- The sword you get from the crate above the orc attack is Item Level 2 and a distinct upgrade to the starter one, but the Bow is Item level 1, with the identical stats as the starter bow. Okay, it's a free bow to sell, but that's all, it's not an upgrade.

- The sacks in the harbour (233,46) look distinctly blurry. I guess they're intended to be smaller, but were scaled up?

Last edited by Stabbey; 18/06/14 11:46 AM. Reason: free bow
old hand
old hand
They forgot to add a run toggle frown

C
C
I don't think this patch was intended for the masses. Somebody goofed up because this thing is very broken. Hoards of chests are totally empty. They need to make a patch with the "unbreakable" affix.

'nut
stranger
stranger
Noticed that destroying the exit to the tutorial cave (the one north of Junius and Bibius) destroys the door and leaves just bare rock behind it, instead of letting you access the dungeon from the other side.

e: Also, it's pretty easy when bashing open doors to use Staff of Magus, as it doesn't deteriorate your staff and there's almost no cooldown.

e2: Also found some graphical artifacts in the steam that now appears when you put out fire. Does steam ever dissipate on its own? Never mind, it did while I was tabbed away, typing this post.
http://i58.tinypic.com/2nvwd39.jpg

Last edited by Kotep; 18/06/14 04:34 PM.
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
You can merge movable items into one huge pile that clips through itself, if you move them by holding Shift + dragging them into one spot. Shift queues the actions and then performs them all at once.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I don't know if anyone here is playing this game on a Mac, but I have very weird bug : my alt key doesn't work anymore, it doesn't highlight items that are on the ground.
I've posted this on the steam forum and someone using a mac told me he had the same problem.

Does anyone here knows anything about this ? Thanks!

Elverils/Larian Studios
Elverils/Larian Studios
Yep, Mac Option key is fixed in .115 smile

Last edited by Stauff1138; 18/06/14 08:46 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by Elwyn
Chests are definitely broken in this update - almost all of the "special" chests before entering Cyseal were empty for me.

This seems to fixed in the latest hotfix.

Not bug per se, but an oversight:
-there is no option to remap the Alt key that highlights loot in Controls menu.

Last edited by Aramintai; 18/06/14 09:18 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
-NPCs can walk through each other:
[Linked Image]

A
addict
addict
A
-NPCs that are supposed to throw water from buckets at the burning ship are still bugged - they are not throwing anything.

A
addict
addict
A
-Identifying items from other character inventory still doesn't work.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard