Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Gyson
Originally Posted by Ellary
Originally Posted by Eggnog
I'm not sure I understand what all the fuss is about. How am I harmed if someone wants to camp a chest or two for drops? It doesn't affect me or my game in any way. This is not an MMO. No one is gaining any kind of an advantage over anyone else here.

Frankly, I don't think it matters what people do in the game or how they want to play it. If they're enjoying it, more power to them.

If we go by that logic it's not worth plugging any mechanic that can be exploited. You can just choose not to abuse them and if other people do, why worry about it?

I'm not a fan of that thinking, personally. Really, the best thing you can do (in my opinion) is report your findings and let the developers decide whether they want to address it or not.

As with all exploits, you will always have people that object to having them fixed. I'm not saying that is the case with everyone here; many seem more concerned with Larian's schedule. I think the developers are smart enough to handle their own scheduling however, and can prioritize as they see fit.

teehee, you sir need to google what Personal means. You "bugs" are more personal dislikes in a mostly single player game. (I count the co op as single ish player since its just two people, not an MMO setting.)

Edit. Ya know I cannot wait for the good laughs when people start sharing mods you do not approve of \o/

Congratulations on just trolling away with a comment that doesn't actually have anything to do with what I just said. Did you even read before you posted or did you just have at it the moment you saw me respond to someone?

So predictable.

Why don't you do us all a favor and explain to everyone why you apparently think "reporting your findings and letting the developers decide whether they want to address it or not" is, apparently, a bad thing in Ellary's razor sharp mind.

This should be oh so interesting..

Oh Gyson your true colors show once again~ I am delighted you find my mind razor sharp ~

Let me try and explain this as simple as I can to you.
..wish I could add in pictures might be easier for you (<- that buttercup was trolling)

Anyway a reason to report something as "bad" or "broken" or as you claim "Poorly handled" would be something that effects the game in a negative way. A truly game breaking error or exploit.
Example would be "Oh gosh if you hold alt while leveling up you have infinite points to spend."

Things like that ^ .. your complaint being it awhile ago or whatever was small minded thinking. Run with that as you will about trolling blah blah~ You wanting to control how others play their game does annoy me. Larian has enough to do then review things that are not even broken..

Honestly if people reloading for better loot bothers you so much..*thumbs up* You brought it to more players attention to do this now...but then again not like it will effect your game o.o other then driving you crazy knowing people are doing the evil deed!

what are you going to do seriously when people start altering the loot tables in the creation tools? Or wait do you want Larian to back out of what they promised and not give the tools...cause it doesn't fit with your view of how the players should play?

Typing is fun~ I know none of this is sinking in~ and when your brain attempts to understand it instantly sees "troll troll troll troll... troll!" Anywho have fun with it~ my Razor sharp mind and I are going to trololol through trollsville and enjoy gaming and happily let others enjoy games how they please.

enthusiast
enthusiast

So.. I'm looking at my response to you, and then looking at your response to me, and wondering how in the heck mine warranted yours.

...snipped...

That is really the only part of my statement that I think could have been taken the wrong way. If that was the case.. maybe just ask me to clarify next time?

You're correct. The heavy sarcasm was pointless and probably unwarranted. I've had a shitty week, and I lost it momentarily and unloaded. My apologies.

We differ fundamentally on the nature of single player games and the relationship between players and developers in the use of such games.

I have mostly given up on arguing with the opinions you are presenting on these issues - for one reason or another it almost never goes anywhere productive. I should not even be reading this thread, let alone contributing.

Thank you for the restraint in this case.

It's really not my business, but you might consider using it more widely; I don't think the exchanges of vitriol reflect well on anyone involved.

And I'm obviously in a glass house regarding lack of restraint, so ... stopping now. Again.

Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

If we go by that logic it's not worth plugging any mechanic that can be exploited. You can just choose not to abuse them and if other people do, why worry about it?

I'm not a fan of that thinking, personally. Really, the best thing you can do (in my opinion) is report your findings and let the developers decide whether they want to address it or not.

As with all exploits, you will always have people that object to having them fixed. I'm not saying that is the case with everyone here; many seem more concerned with Larian's schedule. I think the developers are smart enough to handle their own scheduling however, and can prioritize as they see fit.

teehee, you sir need to google what Personal means. You "bugs" are more personal dislikes in a mostly single player game. (I count the co op as single ish player since its just two people, not an MMO setting.)

Edit. Ya know I cannot wait for the good laughs when people start sharing mods you do not approve of \o/

Congratulations on just trolling away with a comment that doesn't actually have anything to do with what I just said. Did you even read before you posted or did you just have at it the moment you saw me respond to someone?

So predictable.

Why don't you do us all a favor and explain to everyone why you apparently think "reporting your findings and letting the developers decide whether they want to address it or not" is, apparently, a bad thing in Ellary's razor sharp mind.

This should be oh so interesting..

Oh Gyson your true colors show once again~ I am delighted you find my mind razor sharp ~

Let me try and explain this as simple as I can to you.
..wish I could add in pictures might be easier for you (<- that buttercup was trolling)

Anyway a reason to report something as "bad" or "broken" or as you claim "Poorly handled" would be something that effects the game in a negative way. A truly game breaking error or exploit.
Example would be "Oh gosh if you hold alt while leveling up you have infinite points to spend."

Things like that ^ .. your complaint being it awhile ago or whatever was small minded thinking. Run with that as you will about trolling blah blah~ You wanting to control how others play their game does annoy me. Larian has enough to do then review things that are not even broken..

Honestly if people reloading for better loot bothers you so much..*thumbs up* You brought it to more players attention to do this now...but then again not like it will effect your game o.o other then driving you crazy knowing people are doing the evil deed!

what are you going to do seriously when people start altering the loot tables in the creation tools? Or wait do you want Larian to back out of what they promised and not give the tools...cause it doesn't fit with your view of how the players should play?

Typing is fun~ I know none of this is sinking in~ and when your brain attempts to understand it instantly sees "troll troll troll troll... troll!" Anywho have fun with it~ my Razor sharp mind and I are going to trololol through trollsville and enjoy gaming and happily let others enjoy games how they please.

Not only did you completely failed to offer the explanation requested, you also contradict yourself in your own post. (e.g. In your mind other players reloading for better loot = none of your business, but other players holding down alt to get infinite points on level-up = something you need to stick your nose into and stop because it somehow is your business). Going by your logic it seems hypocritical.

My method = report both potential exploits to the developers and let them decide what is worth fixing.. which you continue to object to while offering no real explanation as to why.

You've also progressed to full troll mode now and are clearly just out to derail this discussion.

addict
addict

You've also progressed to full troll mode now and are clearly just out to derail this discussion.

trololol Gyson you try way to hard. I enjoy this~ lets keep it going. So how exactly did I say that was a bad thing? it was an example~ and showing that is something broken and not intended. Random loot and reloading is not something broken. See I am okay with people doing whatever makes them happy in a single player game even if I don't support it, not my money ^_^

Adorable how desperate you get and will grasp at anything to try and turn it around. *applauds* Can always count on you for a good laugh.

Derailing is what I do yo! I have totally gone way off topic in every post! trolololpowers activate?...Oh wait..I have been on topic about how it's no ones business what others do in a non MMO game. *Thumbs up*

Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by PeteNewell

So.. I'm looking at my response to you, and then looking at your response to me, and wondering how in the heck mine warranted yours.

...snipped...

That is really the only part of my statement that I think could have been taken the wrong way. If that was the case.. maybe just ask me to clarify next time?

You're correct. The heavy sarcasm was pointless and probably unwarranted. I've had a shitty week, and I lost it momentarily and unloaded. My apologies.

We differ fundamentally on the nature of single player games and the relationship between players and developers in the use of such games.

I have mostly given up on arguing with the opinions you are presenting on these issues - for one reason or another it almost never goes anywhere productive. I should not even be reading this thread, let alone contributing.

It's really not my business, but you might consider using it more widely; I don't think the exchanges of vitriol reflect well on anyone involved.

And I'm obviously in a glass house regarding lack of restraint, so ... stopping now. Again.

No worries. There are four individuals (not you) on this forum who I have long lost all respect for because of their rude behavior and/or lack of maturity, and I'm never surprised when they show up in the center of some trolling and mudslinging. For them I have generally adapted a "treat as treated" policy.. which would account for the lack of restraint on some posts and not others.

Thanks for the explanation. smile

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Ten years ago, Divine Divinity had the same RNG loot mechanics with possible reloadings as D:OS now has... So, I guess Larian wouldn't have gone the same route ten years later if this mechanics had caused them any great problems (with player feedback, reviews, techical problems or something like this)

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Originally Posted by Elwyn
Ten years ago, Divine Divinity had the same RNG loot mechanics with possible reloadings as D:OS now has... So, I guess Larian wouldn't have gone the same route ten years later if this mechanics had caused them any great problems (with player feedback, reviews, techical problems or something like this)

One would think right? I mean, if the OP had a sound argument, you would think in all this time there would be even a shred of evidence to support their position that this system would lead to major game design imbalances. /shrug

Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Tanist

One would think right? I mean, if the OP had a sound argument, you would think in all this time there would be even a shred of evidence to support their position that this system would lead to major game design imbalances. /shrug

It doesn't have to be a "major game design imbalance" to warrant a change, just an undesirable element for a developer. The developers at Firaxis Games, for example, did not attempt to limit the effectiveness of save-scumming in XCOM EU because it was a "major game design imbalance", they did it because the behavior was counter to the vision they had for their game.

Of course, what is undesirable behavior or what creates an imbalance worth addressing will differ from one developer to the next. All one can do is bring it to the attention of the developers (and then spend umpteen pages dealing with criticism and personal attacks from people who fail to understand that very simple concept).

Something to consider: I just pointed out in a recent bug thread that candles sell for quite a bit of gold, and asked if that was working as intended (as a lot of candles are available for looting in the tutorial).

Should I have brought that to the developers attention in the first place? Going by the flawed logic many have argued here, the answer would appear to be "no", since it is up to each individual to gather those candles from the environment or not, and one person making ~1000 gold in the tutorial does not in any way impact anyone else since this is a single player game.

Someone else might argue that those candles make a visit to the tutorial feel required rather than optional, or cite concern that all that extra gold impacts the difficulty of early gameplay. None of that is all that dissimilar to the option of save-scumming in front of key containers to trivialize the RNG design and obtain better rewards, in the sense that they are both optional, their impact on the game is debatable, this is not an MMO where your method of play has an impact on mind, any fix can be worked around with the editor, blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse.

In the end it doesn't matter. If it looks like it might not belong in the game - raise the issue during the beta and let the developers sort it out. They're the most qualified to determine what belongs in their game or not. Opinions and debates on the impact on gameplay are fine, but arguments from the peanut gallery criticizing that the issue was raised in the first place are just stupid and unhelpful.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by PeteNewell

...snipped...

No worries. There are four individuals (not you) on this forum who I have long lost all respect for because of their rude behavior and/or lack of maturity, and I'm never surprised when they show up in the center of some trolling and mudslinging. For them I have generally adapted a "treat as treated" policy.. which would account for the lack of restraint on some posts and not others.

Thanks for the explanation. smile

^ oh good laugh, whew thanks!

Anyway as other have stated this is not an undesired element nor a broken element. Just you complaining cause you cannot control others game. The amount of rage I am excited to see from you when mods start getting released!

oh and thank you Larian!! for focusing on the actual broken parts of the game! super excited for release!!!

Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

Anyway as other have stated this is not an undesired element nor a broken element. Just you complaining cause you cannot control others game. The amount of rage I am excited to see from you when mods start getting released!

Is this a case of simpler minds being easily amused?

I'm not sure where you got it in your head that I am at all concerned with what people can achieve with mods when I have been referring specifically to questionable gameplay the official unmodded campaign allows. It's obvious this is a preaching point you just keep throwing out because you're under some goofy impression that it makes a point. The only point you're making is that you've missed the point (again). But thanks for bumping my concerns to the front page again.

oh and thank you Larian!! for focusing on the actual broken parts of the game! super excited for release!!!

I thank Larian for providing players with the opportunity to offer feedback. It's a shame you instead use it as platform in which to behave like an immature child by often bringing nothing but "trololol" noises to these discussions.

Every time you find a topic you disagree with, rather than just posting your opinion and leaving it at that you make every effort to derail the entire thread to the point where the discussion is ruined. That is your way of censoring opinions on the forum. While I can't speak for them, I suspect the people who are actually interested in having a discussion don't appreciate that.

And yet you persist time and time again regardless. Every post of yours in this thread (all 7 of them, and I have no doubt #8 will be the same) essentially states the same thing: one line insisting there is no issue and thanking Larian for the great game (just so you can pretend you're "staying on topic") with the remainder/majority of your post being dedicated to heckling.

It is very petty, very disrespectful, and very inconsiderate of you to player and developer alike, especially when the developers have repeatedly said they want our feedback. It is not for you to decide which feedback they hear.

addict
addict

Is this a case of simpler minds being easily amused?

I'm not sure where you got it in your head that I am at all concerned with what people can achieve with mods when I have been referring specifically to questionable gameplay the official unmodded campaign allows. It's obvious this is a preaching point you just keep throwing out because you're under some goofy impression that it makes a point. The only point you're making is that you've missed the point (again). But thanks for bumping my concerns to the front page again.

I thank Larian for providing players with the opportunity to offer feedback. It's a shame you instead use it as platform in which to behave like an immature child by often bringing nothing but "trololol" noises to these discussions.

Every time you find a topic you disagree with, rather than just posting your opinion and leaving it at that you make every effort to derail the entire thread to the point where the discussion is ruined. That is your way of censoring opinions on the forum. While I can't speak for them, I suspect the people who are actually interested in having a discussion don't appreciate that.

And yet you persist time and time again regardless. Every post of yours in this thread (all 7 of them, and I have no doubt #8 will be the same) essentially states the same thing: one line insisting there is no issue and thanking Larian for the great game (just so you can pretend you're "staying on topic") with the remainder/majority of your post being dedicated to heckling.

It is very petty, very disrespectful, and very inconsiderate of you to player and developer alike, especially when the developers have repeatedly said they want our feedback. It is not for you to decide which feedback they hear.

Edit

I actually had something extremely trolly here, won't lie. But Gyson if you truly feel trolled *shrugs* nothing I can do about it. The kind approach does not work on forums in most cases. If someone seems uninterested in your wants, you turn it around to how lacking of intelligence they are and how your way is the 'logical' way. As for your claim of no respect for some people on the forums~ am sure that is a two way street. Anyway keep your 'logical' wants to your self unless it is something game breaking that effects every single players game.

this is not an MMO or even an Open ended game, once you beat the game credits roll and it's over...So players don't even keep their loot.

*finger twirl* and here is something for you to go off on, about offtopic blah blah #Yoloswagasarus#Trololol#offtopicfail

And yep I do think Divinity Original Sin is a great game, and yep I am thankful Larian is focusing on the true problem areas. Also happy most of the players have the common sense to know that what others do is in their game only.

Last edited by Ellary; 18/06/14 07:57 PM.
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T

It doesn't have to be a "major game design imbalance" to warrant a change, just an undesirable element for a developer. The developers at Firaxis Games, for example, did not attempt to limit the effectiveness of save-scumming in XCOM EU because it was a "major game design imbalance", they did it because the behavior was counter to the vision they had for their game.

Because most developers consider someone reloading saves to be conscience decision to avoid the outcome that was given. That is, a sane developer would see save scumming as nothing different than hex editing.

Of course, what is undesirable behavior or what creates an imbalance worth addressing will differ from one developer to the next. All one can do is bring it to the attention of the developers (and then spend umpteen pages dealing with criticism and personal attacks from people who fail to understand that very simple concept).

All a sane developer can do is develop the game to be played as they intended within the scope of internal play. Worrying about what happens outside of that is not a rational argument, especially when it concerns games.

Something to consider: I just pointed out in a recent bug thread that candles sell for quite a bit of gold, and asked if that was working as intended (as a lot of candles are available for looting in the tutorial).

Should I have brought that to the developers attention in the first place? Going by the flawed logic many have argued here, the answer would appear to be "no", since it is up to each individual to gather those candles from the environment or not, and one person making ~1000 gold in the tutorial does not in any way impact anyone else since this is a single player game.

Someone else might argue that those candles make a visit to the tutorial feel required rather than optional, or cite concern that all that extra gold impacts the difficulty of early gameplay. None of that is all that dissimilar to the option of save-scumming in front of key containers to trivialize the RNG design and obtain better rewards, in the sense that they are both optional, their impact on the game is debatable, this is not an MMO where your method of play has an impact on mind, any fix can be worked around with the editor, blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse.

Which is an INTERNAL game issue. That is, a person can play the game within its intended goals (ie collecting things to sell) and the balance can be upset by the fact that candles are selling for too much. That means, an unsuspecting person can imbalance their game simply by playing it as intended.

Save scumming is not an intentional approach. Only a flipping idiot would think that saving and reloading in excess is a "normal and intended part of game play". So... those who do it KNOW they are cooking the books, giving themselves an advantage, etc...

If you are going to demand they be barred from such, then why not those who die attempting battles? Seriously, if you are going to complain about people reloading over and over for better loot, what about those who do such in order to beat an encounter? Shouldn't we restrict them from such? You are so concerned about balance, shouldn't you be concerned about this? If not, then aren't you being "selective" in what you consider abuse through save/reloads?

In the end it doesn't matter. If it looks like it might not belong in the game - raise the issue during the beta and let the developers sort it out. They're the most qualified to determine what belongs in their game or not. Opinions and debates on the impact on gameplay are fine, but arguments from the peanut gallery criticizing that the issue was raised in the first place are just stupid and unhelpful.

It does matter. What matters though is that you can't seem to segregate INTERNAL game influences from EXTERNAL ones. I refuse to believe you are that ignorant and obtuse. I think your arrogance in the promotion of your own position is what causes you to ignore the issues in these discussions and it is why you consistently clash with many on this forum.

Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

Because most developers consider someone reloading saves to be conscience decision to avoid the outcome that was given. That is, a sane developer would see save scumming as nothing different than hex editing.

I am curious how you know what most developers consider? And are you implying that the developers at Firaxis Games are "insane" because they attempted to limit the effectiveness of save-scumming in XCOM EU?

All a sane developer can do is develop the game to be played as they intended within the scope of internal play. Worrying about what happens outside of that is not a rational argument, especially when it concerns games.

See above.

Which is an INTERNAL game issue. That is, a person can play the game within its intended goals (ie collecting things to sell) and the balance can be upset by the fact that candles are selling for too much. That means, an unsuspecting person can imbalance their game simply by playing it as intended.

Save scumming is not an intentional approach. Only a flipping idiot would think that saving and reloading in excess is a "normal and intended part of game play". So... those who do it KNOW they are cooking the books, giving themselves an advantage, etc...

I disagree. For the sake of this example, let's assume the candle prices are unintended. When you go to sell a stack of them and see the oddly large amount of gold you're being offered.. that whole "if it seems too good to be true" adage should be coming to mind. And, following that, if you continue to remove candles from the environment with the intention to sell them, you are taking what you call "an intentional approach". There are no unsuspecting victims here at that point.

It is not all that different from save scumming. You can be genuinely surprised that the loot in a chest has changed the first time you come across this phenomenon. The act of causing this may be completely unintended, and the result even undesired. Your philosophy about being a victim can apply here as well. And, like with the candles, once you realize what the deal is, you can make a choice to abuse it.

But that doesn't mean the game should allow it. I don't care if people are hex-editing.. there's a lot more involved in that then reloading a saved game, and I don't expect the developers to try and thwart every method of cheating - but I do hope they go after the easier ones if they consider them a cheat to begin with. By your logic, the developers should ignore all cheats and exploits since anyone can fire up a hex editor and cheat away. What's the point in plugging any loophole, right? Sorry, but I strongly disagree with your thinking here.

If you are going to demand they be barred from such, then why not those who die attempting battles? Seriously, if you are going to complain about people reloading over and over for better loot, what about those who do such in order to beat an encounter? Shouldn't we restrict them from such? You are so concerned about balance, shouldn't you be concerned about this? If not, then aren't you being "selective" in what you consider abuse through save/reloads?

If the developers want to implement a hardcore mode and give players the option of using it, more power to them. And some games do limit the amount of saving you can do surrounding battles because that is the developer's idea of good gameplay. Obviously the vision differs from one developer to the next.

It does matter. What matters though is that you can't seem to segregate INTERNAL game influences from EXTERNAL ones. I refuse to believe you are that ignorant and obtuse. I think your arrogance in the promotion of your own position is what causes you to ignore the issues in these discussions and it is why you consistently clash with many on this forum.

Does it matter? Does it really matter if you believe any of that? I don't care what you believe about me, so why do you? I see you the same way as you see me in this respect and you can be certain I'm not losing any sleep over it. I don't create threads like this to attract approval from other players. I create threads like this because I want the game to be better and I genuinely believe the suggestion being offered may help with that.

Better to just agree to disagree and save yourself the stress, I think.

addict
addict

I am curious how you know what most developers consider? And are you implying that the developers at Firaxis Games are "insane" because they attempted to limit the effectiveness of save-scumming in XCOM EU?

See above.

I disagree. For the sake of this example, let's assume the candle prices are unintended. When you go to sell a stack of them and see the oddly large amount of gold you're being offered.. that whole "if it seems too good to be true" adage should be coming to mind. And, following that, if you continue to remove candles from the environment with the intention to sell them, you are taking what you call "an intentional approach". There are no unsuspecting victims here at that point.

It is not all that different from save scumming. You can be genuinely surprised that the loot in a chest has changed the first time you come across this phenomenon. The act of causing this may be completely unintended, and the result even undesired. Your philosophy about being a victim can apply here as well. And, like with the candles, once you realize what the deal is, you can make a choice to abuse it.

But that doesn't mean the game should allow it. I don't care if people are hex-editing.. there's a lot more involved in that then reloading a saved game, and I don't expect the developers to try and thwart every method of cheating - but I do hope they go after the easier ones if they consider them a cheat to begin with. By your logic, the developers should ignore all cheats and exploits since anyone can fire up a hex editor and cheat away. What's the point in plugging any loophole, right? Sorry, but I strongly disagree with your thinking here.

If the developers want to implement a hardcore mode and give players the option of using it, more power to them. And some games do limit the amount of saving you can do surrounding battles because that is the developer's idea of good gameplay. Obviously the vision differs from one developer to the next.

Does it matter? Does it really matter if you believe any of that? I don't care what you believe about me, so why do you? I see you the same way as you see me in this respect and you can be certain I'm not losing any sleep over it. I don't create threads like this to attract approval from other players. I create threads like this because I want the game to be better and I genuinely believe the suggestion being offered may help with that.

Better to just agree to disagree and save yourself the stress, I think.

Once again you show how ignorant you are. you assume someone is stressed and should just agree to disagree with you? why didn't you do that? you claim to be some saint on the forums and so intelligent..yet you cannot let something go.

Comparing the game to Xcom just shows how desperate you are getting to try and validate your personal want over the control of everyones game.

Last edited by Ellary; 18/06/14 09:47 PM.
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Ellary, you know how I know MOST developers think that? Because we have a history of games designed in such a way as to not antagonize over what Gyson has? It is a logical evaluation of the result of the work presented based on the technologies available to functionally combat the problem that Gyson has presented. That is, they haven't worried about it as many developers don't waste their time trying to combat external mechanisms and those that did were for different reasons (ie console games did it due to memory limitations).

But hey, if you want to make the argument that they care about such, but haven't implemented it into most of the games because of some mysterious reason, by all means...

addict
addict
Ellary, you know how I know MOST developers think that? Because we have a history of games designed in such a way as to not antagonize over what Gyson has? It is a logical evaluation of the result of the work presented based on the technologies available to functionally combat the problem that Gyson has presented. That is, they haven't worried about it as many developers don't waste their time trying to combat external mechanisms and those that did were for different reasons (ie console games did it due to memory limitations).

But hey, if you want to make the argument that they care about such, but haven't implemented it into most of the games because of some mysterious reason, by all means...

hmm? I was not disagreeing with what you put. my comment was to Gyson.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T

hmm? I was not disagreeing with what you put. my comment was to Gyson.

Edit:

My bad, I got your response and his mixed up. Sorry about that. Just disregard my comments as they were meant for Gyson.

Again, sorry...

Last edited by Tanist; 18/06/14 09:57 PM.
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
@Tanist, the "insane" comment originates from Gyson's post - Ellary has just quoted it in her response.

Edit: Oh well, this has already been corrected^^.

Last edited by Elwyn; 18/06/14 10:00 PM.
addict
addict
No worry ^_^ I know the multi quote things can get jumbled all up. <3

Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Elwyn
@Tanist, the "insane" comment originates from Gyson's post - Ellary has just quoted it in her response.

Edit: Oh well, this has already been corrected^^.

Dang nab it! That was like potentially having a front row seat to the ignition point of a nuclear war. cry

I wanted to straighten up the confusion, but couldn't convince my fingers to start typing. So weird.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard