Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
A small delay for a good reason: Let there be voice!

If we were very busy last week, we were even busier this week and we have nightmares about how busy we are going to be in the next weeks, so please forgive us if this particular Kickstarter update is rather short and please forgive us for the late post, today instead of Friday 6 June.

It does contain plenty of news though!

Check out THIS VIDEO!

M
stranger
stranger
M
ya not a good enough reason. I just wasted 10 days of vacation time because you all said the game was coming out on June 20th. I have to set vacation up ahead of time so I couldn't change it after your last announcement of once again delaying the game. Third time now i think. So I would like a refund on the game I bought and the time you have wasted. Who knows maybe I will buy your game again in 2015 when it actually comes out. Then again it would be delayed again so probably not.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Really agree, this is a sad reason, patch in voice later or don't, but stick to that hard date you gave. People waste time on this sort of thing, this poor guy just blew his vacation time. And for anyone going on about "release when it's ready, don't release a bad game" fu*k that noise, this is voice-overs we're talking about, not gameplay or functionality or even story or quests... it's done, keep release date without these voice tracks FFS. patch them in 10 days later. What a letdown.

journeyman
journeyman
I don't wanna be rude but if you plan your vacation for a computer game thats your fault and really sad. Please don't blame Larian for this. They can't plan the release for everyones best time to play.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Omaw
And for anyone going on about "release when it's ready, don't release a bad game" fu*k that noise, this is voice-overs we're talking about, not gameplay or functionality or even story or quests... it's done, keep release date without these voice tracks FFS. patch them in 10 days later. What a letdown.

Well ibn this case you can still enjoy your time playing the Beta version smile

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
J
stranger
stranger
J
Take your time. Better to have a full polished game smile

Meanwhile I can recommend Tropico 5. It is a fun game.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I don't have a PC to play it now anyway. Delay as long as you need, Larian. We want a polished game and from the latest gameplay footage, it looks stellar.

journeyman
journeyman
Best get to getting a computer!
[Linked Image]

Would not want to miss out on all the fun. rpg006

Last edited by daft73; 23/06/14 04:56 PM.

Click to reveal..
M
miR Offline
stranger
stranger
M
As someone who didn't back this (or hear about it as a kickstarter) -- Thankyou for waiting to release it.

Awesome game, glad you took the time to add the finishing touches - it's all the little things that can make or break a game. Judging by your ranking on the steam sales it's paying off.

Congratulations!

Link Copied to Clipboard