Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Critical
  • Can confirm Von Rotten's report of starting backpack being unusable. Dropping it on the ground and clicking it results in the message Already in use. You can pick it back up but not open it. Fixed in new games.
  • Incompatible quicksaves can be loaded via F8, resulting in flawed continued play and possible game corruption. (I was hesitant to report this one as it may tempt someone to try to "recover" an old game that will be broken in unknown ways leading to false bug reports. DO NOT REPORT BUGS IF YOU DO THIS ON PURPOSE.)
  • Juiced (and several other players) have reported failures when saving the game. Error message: Savegame failed (copy to level cache failed). Please report this.
Gameplay
  • Lone Wolf talent tooltip displays 80% bonus to base vitality but Vitality stat tooltip shows 70%.
  • Using Bloodletting on a character with the Leech talent heals them to full in 1 round. This was reported in the 1.0.129 bug report thread and still works as of 1.0.135.
User Interface
  • Captions for the introduction video are out of sync and are still timed with the old video.
  • When playing in Windowed mode, moving the mouse cursor to the Windows taskbar will sometimes continue panning the view in-game until the cursor is back over the window. Update: I disabled edge panning in the game options as a workaround but now when the game window has focus and I click somewhere in the taskbar (like a pinned application), it acts like a click-to-move action. Workaround is to press escape before clicking outside the window.
  • Using the numeric keypad for a keybinding also triggers the non-keypad number. Example: assign Numpad 5 to inventory and hit it; it will both open the inventory and try to use whatever is assigned to 5 on the hotbar. This happens regardless of whether Numlock is turned on.
  • The hotbar keys (1-9 and 0) and party member selection keys (F1, F2, etc.) are not configurable in the controls configuration window.
  • If you bind a function key to another action (e.g. F1 to open skills window) it will both select a party member and open the skills window.
  • Binding F1-F4 to enter sneak mode does not work when there are party members in those slots. Instead, the party member will be selected and you cannot sneak.
  • The 1-9 and 0 keys have the similar problems. Example: binding 1 to open skills window will use ability 1 on the hotbar and open the skills window.
  • Tooltips for the sneak, draw/sheath weapon, and end combat turn buttons on the hotbar do not update immediately after changing their keybindings in the controls window. Selecting a different party member or loading a game will cause them to update.
Reports from other players
  • (oxxgen) Sound bug: Echo effect is applied to all sound effects and doubled in caves.
  • (Beyond) Display bugs: Radial menu background appears misdirected, radial menu appears offscreen when inventory window is on right side of screen, and quicksaving resets camera to character's location.
  • (madPav3L) Bug/missing feature: Selected group formation resets to default when saved game is loaded.
  • (Doozie) Bug/missing feature: Cannot assign companions to other player in co-op via linking.
  • (NeutroniumDragon) Bug: Removing an item from trade offer can sometimes trigger a crash.
  • (Scrubwave) Possible exploit: AI will use elemental attacks against targets that are healed by them, allowing indefinite tanking by summoned elementals.
  • (Oli) Bug: Pedestal after Twin Element caves will not accept the amulets easily.
  • (Trollgaard) Bug: Talking to Junius opens Bibius's dialog instead unless you unsheath your weapon.
  • (LordCrash) Missing sound: No music at main menu, only ambient ocean sound.
Typographical Errors
  • Book: A Pirate's Life, page 2: elsehwere should be elsewhere.
One last thing
  • Final edit before game releases: I just want to take a minute to thank Larian for listening to their customers, taking bug reports seriously, and polishing the game right up to release. Getting a game like this ready for release is no small feat and it's great to finally have a game worth getting excited about. I wish them the best of luck on release day and into the future.

Last edited by bubbabugs; 30/06/14 01:27 AM. Reason: Final pre-release update
Cannot open the starting backpack. I can however pickup containers and they open fine in the inventory.

I pledged and all I got was this lousy awesome game!
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
When I move the camera over the cliffs on the starting beach (to the one teleporter above the beach) and then move the camera back again, I get a very weird graphical glitch: all the shadows start to tremble and change direction. The problem can be resolved by rotating and zooming the camera.

old hand
old hand
Names in chat seem messed up. I'm seeing a lot of Commander###. Different #'s. Others reported similar. And yes to the back pack bug.

Last edited by Horrorscope; 28/06/14 12:01 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I don't know whether its a bug or intended but I used to be able to cast magic unlock whilst invisible. The current version does not allow the manoeuvre..

stranger
stranger
Big sound engine bug:

The echo effect which usually only applies when visiting areas like caves now applies to every area and every sound in the game, including music and even the start menu.

When entering caves or the like, the echo effect is applied twice which results in more extremely ugly sound.

I'm only experiencing this in Divinity: Original Sin.

Even when I turn down all sounds in the options menu to zero, the echo effect is still hearable, just not the corresponding sounds!

Extremely annoying frown

Last edited by oxxgen; 28/06/14 12:57 PM.
B
B
Just some issues:
  • Intro - there was a hiccup during the initial voice over, and the subtitles for the opening animation started appearing during it. Became completely unsynced.
  • Can't open backpack as well
  • When using the radial menu in the inventory - it has a semi-transparent black background to the top of the item, but the actions are to the right. Also when right clicking on an item on the right end of the inventory, when the inventory window is at the right of the screen, the icons are off-screen a bit.
  • After quicksaving the view jumps back to the characters, even if I moved it. very disorienting.
  • Tutorial - shot water barrels to extinguish the fires, was left with a VERY opaque steam cloud that didn't dissipate. (update: it did end up disappearing after a VERY long time)
  • Sitting on the bench - they approach the bench from behind to sit on it (Riker style), instead of from the front of it.

Just stuff I thought about while playing:
  • Can we have an option to "auto send type" of item to specific character? For example all scrolls to my wizard, all arrows to wayfarer, etc?
  • Can we have a "Link Sneak" toggle? Where when one character sneaks the other does it automatically?

Just chillin'
[Linked Image]

stranger
stranger
- The group formation resets after load
- Can't open backpack as well

D
stranger
stranger
D
- I am unable to open backpacks.

- Coop linking (moving companions from one coop player to another) is broken, you still cannot link companions to other human players.

Last edited by Doozie; 28/06/14 04:51 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
- the new henchmen you can recruit have a stats problem. Their basic stats start at 3 in place of 5.

Last edited by Huyt; 28/06/14 05:08 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Doozie
- I am unable to open backpacks.

- Coop linking (moving companions from one coop player to another) is broken, you still cannot link companions to other human players.

If that has comeback and is not working, then I have no choice to wait. I can't play coop without the linking/delinking working.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Just managed to get 5 people in my party by adding 2 henchmen :p

- henchman starting stats FIXED by last patch !!! \o/

Last edited by Huyt; 28/06/14 05:52 PM.
veteran
veteran
Minor Steam Bug: After the 2.3 GB patch, a couple test achievements were added. I got one after talking to Ishmashell, and a second one after throwing him into the ocean.

After today's/yesterday's patch, the achievements were replaced with real ones. One was talking about Ishmashell, but the other was about unlocking the statue-prison (which I have not done in quite a while.)

old hand
old hand

->Did you try reassigning (press ESC and then use assign characters - that's the way to do it in multiplayer). Admittedly, it would be more intuitive via the chains.

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
Numpad key inputs are still incorrectly being registered by the game as inputs from the number keys laid horizontally along the top of the main keyboard. This means that keys remapped to the numpad are incorrectly seen as quickbar hotkey selections.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Lar_q

This did work for a release or two. Are there plans for this to be corrected on Monday's release or should I brace myself for this not working? Thanks.

After the update a little while ago, I can now open Scarlet's backpack and put stuff in as expected, but Roderick's pack still doesn't work.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by NeutroniumDragon
After the update a little while ago, I can now open Scarlet's backpack and put stuff in as expected, but Roderick's pack still doesn't work.

I can see you are one of those type, impossible to please. smile

smile = sarcasm.

When in the trade window, removing an item from the trade offer will sometimes trigger a crash. I'm not yet certain whether it's limited to certain types of items, but it has happened with several vendors.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
There's something that should be fixed, since it lets you exploit the AI. Basically, many enemies don't care what they're targeting with their attacks and spells. For example, if you summon a fire elemental in the burning area monsters will still attack it. And heal it. It allows for sick, sick tanking and should be fixed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard