Next Thread
Print Thread
W
wibble Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
W
and the art books are supposed to be in the retail CE boxes.. how are they getting around that if it says on the box it should be included but they're not?

Or are the retail outlets getting a first batch of books that are ready, instead of them going to backer first? (supposition, but I don't see how else this could be done, they'd NEVER be allowed to sell a box with missing items.. so if the retail can get it why can't we?)

Last edited by wibble; 30/06/14 01:49 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
The artbooks are a kickstarter only thing afaik. They are not included here... Larian Vault

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
I thought Books are KS only

Last edited by Dexyd; 30/06/14 02:05 PM.

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
W
wibble Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
W
Hasn't it already been established though that the retail CE is just the same as the KS CE. As far as I understand, they just managed to sell the KS in retail and that is why the discs were changed, along with the other contents (to make it more attractive to retail buyers) and any mention of the KS was removed from the box.

It's not the barebones physical version thats going on sale.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Is it possible to get like a digital artbook? I am really interested I heard the orcs were based off gorillas. They must have spent like a gorillion dollars on their models

Support
Support

There is an art pack in the digital CE, and the Source Hunder DLC (basically a standard edition to CE upgrade), which I assume is the same as the digital art book.

With the kickstarter rewards the art book was a separate reward from the CE. All the tiers with a physical CE ($95+) also included a physical art book, but at $75 you could get the standard physical edition of the game and a digital version of the art book.

Link Copied to Clipboard