1C - just a contractor
Larian had to control of their work
If they didn't do that, it's their guilt
Wait for several months - it's not a good way to redeem fault
Several days - that's good alternative

Translate personally, find other contractor
We don't need apologies
We have a right to get our translation ASAP

Larian said that the russian translation would be available in the next week. Or rather 'soon' to be exactly spoken. The other translations are coming tomorrow.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Originally Posted by Haleseen

Larian said that the russian translation would be available in the next week. Or rather 'soon' to be exactly spoken. The other translations are coming tomorrow.

What about polish translation? Is it also going live tomorrow?

stranger
stranger

I would like to hear the answer on the timing of localization of representatives Larian Studios. And without any "soon" and a particular day.

Last edited by irb1; 30/06/14 04:53 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by RDRGS
Will respond to those who write off topic. Go to fuck. When will reply on the subject, let's talk. And in General I am waiting for an official answer from the developers, and not from idiots sitting on the forum. That's all.

I don't think you will get an official answer here because of few reasons... I think they don't have time to respond to every customer and you got already an answer which they wrote in the official KS update.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by irb1

I would like to hear the answer on the timing of localization of representatives Larian Studios. And without any "soon" and a particular day.

and seriously I don't believe that you are 29 years old... creating accounts like crazy proves that...

Last edited by madPav3L; 30/06/14 04:57 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
You promised and wrote officially that the translation will be on the day of release of the game , there is no Russian language. You deceived us. I live in Russia and want to play the game in Russian. If I knew that Russian will not , I would not have bought the game. Bring back my money !!! Or I submit to the court. Also you wrote that the choice of the language of the incentive will be available on release day. I received a copy of the game from Divinity: Original Sin Digital Collectors Edition , I was not tab select the language, and have not appeared tab. Deal with a Russian company 1C on this problem or give me my money! Translation in September does not suit me, I paid the money, it was written that will be English on the day of release, it is not. This is a fraud. It is a criminal offence. And finally pay attention to topc http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=500418&page=2 . When will be the official answer on this problem ???! Or maybe it all has to do with hatred towards Russians ? Or maybe it is connected with the sanctions against Russia ? If you delete this topic , I will build another, and another, I will go through the proxy, you can create, until you answer. Do not Wake a Russian bear, or I'll sue you, I do it easily.

Actually, to be correct, nowhere does it state that language translations were going to be available on release. Need pics otherwise you're just trolling like an asshole, like everyone else can see. Your suit would fall flat on it's ass, hopefully you can sit down like a grown man and realize that people are working their damn hardest to get you the game that you want. You can wait just like the rest of us. Also, maybe you could have been more productive and participated in the development of the game instead of creating your account just to troll larian on the day of release.

enthusiast
enthusiast
-snip-

Well ok then. My question was simply my trying to help you find a course of action, as I couldn't see what you were trying to achieve with your rant. If you mainly needed to let off some steam I can appreciate that.

And let me remind you once again that the problem with translation is observed not only with this game at 1C as the publisher. Think about it.

Oh, I like to think about everything I can. At present I don't have enough information on which to form a conclusive opinion as to why the translations are late or to assess Larian's competence in the matter. I humbly suggest you might like to consider for yourself whether you have sufficient evidence to do so. There are many possible explanations. Let us both think about it.

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by madPav3L

and seriously I don't believe that you are 29 years old... creating accounts like crazy proves that...
lol, this is my first and only account.

Last edited by irb1; 30/06/14 05:07 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast

This is a polite and reasonable request. I second this.

I'm sure Larian will tell you as soon as they know the answer. They have no reason to intentionally withhold the information, they obviously don't want to upset their customers.

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
S
stranger
stranger
S
Do not Wake a Russian bear

Well i suppose thats a reason people dont like Russians much ...

P.S. Mate nobody cares about your silly threats. Have a nice day smile

R
RDRGS Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by sukh
Do not Wake a Russian bear

Well i suppose thats a reason people dont like Russians much ...

P.S. Mate nobody cares about your silly threats. Have a nice day smile

If you do not understand, it was a mockery and a joke. But where you are before. I wrote to a specific person, because he started a topic that Russians are bad. That's why he got in response. Boob all suck the Russians and even show off. It is not good. silly't understand this.

stranger
stranger
Localization seems today will not, no one knows when it will be, although promised on June 30. Sadly it all.

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Hmm, first you threaten to sue, then you threaten tanks rolling in over a delay in the translation? If you really are 29, you need to take some chill pills, mate. Even Putin won't invade over this one.

Your English seems good enough to get some enjoyment from the game with current languages. Play it, enjoy it, and when the Russian translation is done, enjoy it even more.

It's a small, indie studio, some of the support companies have let them down, eg. the dice, the art work, and some translation agencies. They've kept us informed, been apologetic, and tried to fix it quickly. What more do you want? Swen sitting up all night with a candle and a Russian-English dictionary?

G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Vandraman
Hmm, first you threaten to sue, then you threaten tanks rolling in over a delay in the translation? If you really are 29, you need to take some chill pills, mate. Even Putin won't invade over this one.

Your English seems good enough to get some enjoyment from the game with current languages. Play it, enjoy it, and when the Russian translation is done, enjoy it even more.

It's a small, indie studio, some of the support companies have let them down, eg. the dice, the art work, and some translation agencies. They've kept us informed, been apologetic, and tried to fix it quickly. What more do you want? Swen sitting up all night with a candle and a Russian-English dictionary?

not all russians like him....im soo sorry><.

G
stranger
stranger
G
We all know the vast majority of Russians are nice people. Unfortunately, the "special" ones do their best to give their country a bad reputation.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Glamour
We all know the vast majority of Russians are nice people. Unfortunately, the "special" ones do their best to give their country a bad reputation.

Cut off the internet for him and aaaall be fine.Its help a lot =)

Last edited by Grashiko; 30/06/14 07:42 PM.
We don't know Russians are nice people, the news only shows us a detestable monster named Putin. And the only Russian person I know is a rather haughty model, so I'll have to take your word for it.

On point, I think many of you haven't been reading/following the game - Larian Studios are rather dishevelled and disorganized; there were things running late, illnesses preventing soundtracks, features they couldn't fit in/get to work... expecting a flawless launch was foolhardy I'm afraid.

I hope all languages are translated based on the price you pay for the game, because I have no sympathies for people demanding their language if they paid less to purchase the game thanks to regional pricing - because then they're just as bad as feminists.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Dmnqwk
We don't know Russians are nice people, the news only shows us a detestable monster named Putin. And the only Russian person I know is a rather haughty model, so I'll have to take your word for it.

On point, I think many of you haven't been reading/following the game - Larian Studios are rather dishevelled and disorganized; there were things running late, illnesses preventing soundtracks, features they couldn't fit in/get to work... expecting a flawless launch was foolhardy I'm afraid.

I hope all languages are translated based on the price you pay for the game, because I have no sympathies for people demanding their language if they paid less to purchase the game thanks to regional pricing - because then they're just as bad as feminists.

its kinda rough but true...Divinity was my first game*play on 9 years old* and i really love this.good stidio and awesome games.

p.s He eats children
pS.p.s =)Dont trust any.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Dmnqwk
because then they're just as bad as feminists.

I applaud your bravery, sir. It was nice knowing you. wink

stranger
stranger
Since I have not received an answer to my question, I repeat:

Last edited by irb1; 01/07/14 07:36 PM.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard