Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
First of all, again, thank you for backing Original Sin!
thankyou

1) Currently, there are issues with non-working kickstarter codes. If your code is currently not working, please keep an eye on this post or on the latest kickstarter update. We are working on the issue and will have a fix very soon (update is uploading now)

2) If you are still having kickstarter code issues by tomorrow, please shoot an email to kickstarter@larian.com with a clear explanation of your issue.

3) If you want to have GOG code, check out this kickstarter post : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts/894881

4) if you gave away your steam code, we are implementing a system on larianvault.com to recall your key and get a new one. Again, keep an eye on this forum post or check out kickstarter : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts/894881

5) if you cant redeem gog code yet, they are working on getting the build up asap

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Hmm,

the kickstarter post says that the choice between Steam and GOG is active. There was an icon to click on in the "Your Rewards in Detail" section, but clicking that just confirmed my choice as "Steam" - with no selection whatsoever.

WTF? I want my GOG code!

Can we at least play the Steam version for now and switch over to GOG later?

apprentice
apprentice
My KS Code worked now but I didnï½´t get the rewards ingame, meaning the potion and the trenches !

stranger
stranger
I think the trenches are the ones with the 13 on it I didn't get the potion either though how do I get it?

G
stranger
stranger
G
Is the potion to be found somewhere in the game or should it be in the inventory from the beginning?

And can someone tell me where to get the soundtrack? I canï½´t download it from the Larian Vault - is it only available at a later point or should it already be downloadable?

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by golani79
Is the potion to be found somewhere in the game or should it be in the inventory from the beginning?

And can someone tell me where to get the soundtrack? I canï½´t download it from the Larian Vault - is it only available at a later point or should it already be downloadable?

+1, would also love to be able to download the soundtrack already. also, as a backer, is the DLC included? at least it does not show up as registered for me on my steam account.

edit: I also did not get any rewards in-game (items).

Last edited by brightsim; 30/06/14 07:43 PM.
stranger
stranger
I also noticed that there is an issue with the credits page. It seems that it starts on a random starting letter and just scrolls from there. I had to try three times to get to the letter with my credits name and was surprised to not see it there.

Following that I went to the Larian Vault and noticed that the name I entered was no longer visible and the message just says "Does not accept input". This was also the case for the space where I wrote my Message in the Woods. Should I assume that these were deleted and are no longer in the game?

Finally I can see that no one on the forums has gotten the Kickstarter Trunks or potion. Can someone from Larian please just tell us where they are supposed to be found or if we are supposed to start with them?

addict
addict
It has already been mentioned, but I wouldn't blame anyone for not noticing it in the mess of posts that are being produced.

The official statement from lar is that there are some issues with Steam linking the KS list with the Steam accounts. And the problem is pretty much on Steam's side.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
F
Fru Offline
stranger
stranger
F
Hello,

I had the Steam Alpha Key but I would rather choose the GOG versión of DoS.

I'm unable to "Find the digital distribution icon and select "Change my digital distribution preference."

Under "Your Rewards In Detail" it appears "Divinity: Original Sin Digital / Delivered (STEAM)"

In "Your product keys" it says "Open your Steam client to activate this key", so I think i can still change it to GOG.

Could you please tell me how to do it?

Regards.

Support
Support

The Larian Vault should be updated sometime today to enable you to revoke the Steam alpha key and get a GOG key.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Raze

The Larian Vault should be updated sometime today to enable you to revoke the Steam alpha key and get a GOG key.

Can we get some more information on that? Is "sometime today" more likely to be 1 hour or 10 hours from now?

addict
addict
You do realize that not even the people working at Larian today know what unexpected bugs they'll run into, right?

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by EinTroll
You do realize that not even the people working at Larian today know what unexpected bugs they'll run into, right?
And you do realise that deciding to treat the keys differently from what was originally planned and announced is not an "unexpected bug", right?

They promised all backers to be able to play on release day. they already broke that promise.
I think it is understandable that I'd like some more communication about when I'll actually be able to play.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I agree. How about some more recent news about no GOG option yet.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Why don't you get your shit together Larian. The GOG dev posted that DOS won't be available for download for a few more days.

Support
Support

Kickstarter backers have already downloaded the GOG version of the game. See GOG's forum; the issue was GOG wanted to delay the general release of D:OS until GOG Galaxy was ready; they have since changed their minds. Getting that organized will apparently take a couple days.

stranger
stranger

The Larian Vault should be updated sometime today to enable you to revoke the Steam alpha key

Any update about this?

Now playing: Earthbound | Last Game: The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker HD
MAL | MML
A
veteran
veteran
A

Kickstarter backers have already downloaded the GOG version of the game. See GOG's forum; the issue was GOG wanted to delay the general release of D:OS until GOG Galaxy was ready; they have since changed their minds. Getting that organized will apparently take a couple days.

Originally Posted by TigerOmega
Why don't you get your shit together Larian. The GOG dev posted that DOS won't be available for download for a few more days.

Please allow me to correct you :

Why don't you get your shit together GOG. The GOG dev posted that DOS won't be available for download for a few more days.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
P
stranger
stranger
P
For kickstarter backers there is a version already available on GOG. People are already playing it.

But there are also people like me around who cannot get their damn backer's keys and THEREFORE cannot get the GOG version (nor even the Steam version in my case).

Providing those keys is Larian's repsonsibility.
You know, the people who said
"As a Kickstarter backer, on release, you will have the option to download the game via Steam or GOG, just like we promised."
https://www.kickstarter.com/project.../comments?cursor=6958986#comment-6958985

No keys in my vault for me yet and release day has come and gone.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Godot.
Any update about this?

No, not that I've seen. It is getting fairly late in Belgium now, though.

A
veteran
veteran
A
I haven't got any keys in my Vault, too.

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
They're at GMT +2 right?

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
J
stranger
stranger
J
My biggest concern is whether the system thinks my Steam key is my alpha request or my final request. If I knew getting the Steam alpha was going to cause such a problem with getting a GOG key, I wouldn't have taken the alpha key.

I'm not saying I have to have my GOG key today. I get that things can go wrong. However, I would at least like to get a little more information about this situation. When is a realistic expectation of when the GOG key switch will happen? When would be appropriate to let support know that I never received our option to switch? By the way, "soon" is not a good answer.

stranger
stranger
I can't seem to download the D:OS Soundtrack, it's listed on the Larian Vault under my rewards, but there is no download link.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Jalister
By the way, "soon" is not a good answer.

Yesterday Larian said they were in the process of updating the site. It is 5:30am in Belgium now, so if it isn't done during the day, there should be an update on how long it will take.

Originally Posted by Andross
I can't seem to download the D:OS Soundtrack, it's listed on the Larian Vault under my rewards, but there is no download link.

That should be available soon. The last Steam update fixed the DLC for some, at least. I gave away my alpha key, so I can't check GOG yet...

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Can anybody say if we need to restart to get the rewards onto our characters once the issues get figured out?

I've been playing Cyseal since the Alpha version od D:OS, so I don't mind waiting a little bit longer with starting a new game, should it be necessary, but it would be good to know.

Edit:
I also can't seem to unlock the forum KS badge?
I've entered the email linked to this account in the vault, but I don't see the badge anywhere. Mabye I'm being stupid, but do I have to activate it somewhere in my profile, too?

Last edited by El Zoido; 02/07/14 09:29 AM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
Hi

I've Bought the game
originally choose GoG but played Alpha/Beta on Steam
and since GoG was not available I tried the Steam one instead, but there I missed the Kickstarter Items

I understand there was a launch issues and all
but I would appreciate some news about when its going to be fixed

either give me my GoG game (which is the better solution)
or at least fix the added items not showing up in my Steam account .

So basically I'm asking for news
I've waited more than a Year for this game so I don't mind waiting a couple of more days
or a week, or what ever amount you wish me to wait
but I do want an update about it

Thank You

Support
Support

El Zoido;
I think the kickstarer rewards are just added in a new game.

The forum has not been updated yet to support badges.

eidopans;
Larian figured out the problem with kickstarter rewards, and it should be fixed soon.

I have not seen an ETA given for the update to the Larian Vault to get GOG keys, but that should also be soon.

P
stranger
stranger
P
This was posted on the kickstarter page about an hour ago, I waited if it would be posted officially here on the forum but as that hasn't happened:
-------------------------------------
Larian Studios LLC about 1 hour ago

We definitely haven't forgotten about it and are busy with it. The problem here was that we needed to align three constellations but that's almost done. Everybody who didn't use their Steam key can already get their GOG version, and everybody who used their Steam key can already play via Steam. The only problem left on this front is the transition. But the save games that you make with your Steam version are compatible with the GOG version, so once we're done (which I hope is today), you'll be able to make transition smoothly. We prioritised the people who didn't use their Steam key as we figured that if people were already playing on Steam, it wouldn't be that much of a problem to wait a few more days.
-------------------------------------

Apparently Larian still hasn't realised that the people who gave away their alpha/beta keys to promote the game cannot play at all. Or maybe they really think "it wouldn't be that much of a problem to wait a few more days." Which is just unbelievable.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I have heard very soon for 3 days now. Stop the BS.

J
jog Offline
stranger
stranger
J
Okay, I'm one of those who have the GoG version running (after fixing the download links), but right now I'm not sure if it was wise chosing gog over steam, seeing that steam already got a patch and some dlc stuff.

So where are the downloadable patches for the GoG version?
Usually GoG would work like in the olden days - once we have the game installed, we go to the developer's site and download stuff.

Support
Support

Actually, GOG makes their own patch installers, tests them and adds them to your account ('Universal update' for the game in 'My Games'). That adds a few days or more to the time Steam gets an update.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Larian now provided a link to klick to destroy the steam.
"I know Larian cannot undo this and I want to destroy this key.. "

Which makes me get this error if I click on it:
---------------
Not Found

The requested URL /ks_destroykeyconfirm.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2 Server at www.larianvault.com Port 443
---------------

In short: It doesn't work.

EDIT: IT WORKS NOW! The keys are there! YAY!

Last edited by Piran Jade; 02/07/14 07:13 PM.
A
veteran
veteran
A
I have heard very soon for 3 days now. Stop the BS.

You are getting impatient after only 3 days ?

Uh. Then you very clearly haven't been a member of the Enya community, where "Soon" grew to mean "in a few months" !

I had to learn to become patient when I had to wait for the tram each morning ... That taught me a lesson ...

--Dilbert cartoon

addict
addict
Not much point in trying to educate the younger half of the population of patience these days. Most other sources just say "faster,faster,faster,fasterer".

old hand
old hand
You can now turn your alpha/beta key in a GOG key. If you gave away a key, you can have that destroyed too and ask for a new Steam key. Please do inform the people you originally gave the keys to that their version will stop working. Especially if you sold an alpha/beta key. Please only destroy a key if it's really necessary. If you are happily playing with your Steam key, there is no need to destroy it and ask for a new one. This is just an option for people that played the Alpha on Steam and now want to move to GOG.

Tweeting @forktong
veteran
veteran
Not sure if that's properly working... I won a Beta key from Lotrotk, under the assumption it would be taken away at release.
He did do the procedure to nuke my key... yet I can still play the game just fine without having to enter any new key from my collector's edition (which is nice, since I cannot seem to access it's key(s) from the Larianvault anyway 0_o)

Not much point in trying to educate the younger half of the population of patience these days. Most other sources just say "faster,faster,faster,fasterer".

Very true.

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
T
stranger
stranger
T
I still have not gotten a GOG key. What seems to be the problem? How about a little info?

addict
addict
It won't drop out of the sky for you, unless it should. But since you're replying in this topic, I'm assuming you were a kickstarter backer and hence have a larian vault account. In that case, I understand that you should be able to get that via the vault now.

Now, actually getting it on GOG has its own issues. I know GOG usually comes with a delay with the release of every title, patch, etc. But I understand that there are some other GOG issues... from GOG... at the moment.

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
It works!

I was able to:

1.) Destroy my Steam Key at larianvault.com
2.) Generate a GOG Code
3.) Redeem Code at gog.com
4.) Download game at gog.com (even though you cannot buy the game at GOG yet). Now waiting for the download to finish...

Thanks to the Larian team.

J
stranger
stranger
J
It worked for me too. Thanks Larian. I know it's been mentioned that the Steam version is DRM free, but I still prefer to keep my DRM free games on the DRM free store. Plus D:OS looks great on my game shelf next to my other Divinity games.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Still no key for GOG.

J
stranger
stranger
J
If you have a Steam key, you have to destroy it first.

I logged into the Larian Vault.
Clicked on D:OS Kickstarter.
Scrolled down to Your Rewards In Detail.
Under "Divinity: Original Sin Digital", I had the option to destroy my Steam key.
Then I was able to click an -> to generate a new key.
The option for GOG was in a drop down box.

Support
Support
[Linked Image]

T
stranger
stranger
T
Thank you for the simplified version. I am not the sharpest pencil in the box but I finally got the GOG version that I wanted.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hey guys, hope this is the right thread for my question:

I got a key for the beta of this from a friend. Yesterday he revoked the key in his Vault and already got a new key. But the game is still in my Steam library.
How long till it gets removed from/by Steam?
I ask, because i have a gift copy of this game in my inventory which i want to use.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by bobitsch
Hey guys, hope this is the right thread for my question:

I got a key for the beta of this from a friend. Yesterday he revoked the key in his Vault and already got a new key. But the game is still in my Steam library.
How long till it gets removed from/by Steam?
I ask, because i have a gift copy of this game in my inventory which i want to use.

I'm not sure if this would work as I've never tried it with two copies of a game, but you could delete the local content from the beta version (should be an option if you right click on the game in your games library in Steam) which will uninstall it from your computer. Then you can install the gifted version of D:OS. Sounds simple in theory, and hopefully will work! wink

Edit: Although there may be a way to find the key from the gifted version and just activate the D:OS you already have installed. I'm not sure about that either....just throwing out ideas! laugh

Last edited by Eronel; 04/07/14 01:40 PM. Reason: Added more information.
A
veteran
veteran
A

And Action-RPGs meet their demand. No "stop for a while and listen" ...

--Dilbert cartoon

B
stranger
stranger
B
Sorry, seems i explained it wrong smile

The beta key as you know transformed to the full version, which i now have in my library and can play.
But i already have a gift copy in my inventory, which i planned to use. As it was said back then, that the beta keys stop working after release

Support
Support

I understood what you meant, but I am not sure what is suppose to happen with revoked keys. Did you try redeeming the gift? Maybe it is still listed in your library because it is installed, but Steam will recognize that it isn't in your account? Alternately, see if the website will let you buy a copy, or if it disables that and just leaves buying as a gift.

veteran
veteran
If it's the same as me... nope, it's still completely owned, playable etc.

C
stranger
stranger
C
One question I've had that I've yet to see is I kickstarted this game, forgot I had kickstarted it, got my code for the kickstarter rewards after I had purchased the game on Steam, used the Kickstarter reward code from the Larian Vault on my Steam version and used the Divinity copy I got from the Larian Vault to give to a friend who wanted the game but couldn't afford it. Never got the kickstarter rewards but a few of my other friends who also kickstarted had. Contacted the Larian support directly and they said I should still get the rewards due to having the code (and my game saying I have the kickstarter version) but experience has said otherwise. I don't know if giving the copy from the Larian Vault invalidates me from getting the rewards or not but if it does I find that to be kinda bollocks given I've basically got two versions of the game.

Also my name still isn't in the "Thank You" kickstarter list and this makes me sad.

Support
Support

Do you get the 'Kickstarter Edition' message on the main menu (bottom centre of screen, above the copyright notice) after creating a profile and entering the kickstarter backer code?

The credits and kickstarter list are a work in progress.

C
stranger
stranger
C

Do you get the 'Kickstarter Edition' message on the main menu (bottom centre of screen, above the copyright notice) after creating a profile and entering the kickstarter backer code?

The credits and kickstarter list are a work in progress.

Yes, Kickstarter edition is at the bottom of my main menu whenever I create a new profile and use my Kickstarter code.

Support
Support

Then there should be Zandalor's Trunks and the Golden Grail in the inventory of one character in the game. The engraving tool isn't available yet, if you backed at a level to get it. If there was a pet in your tier, check the special section of the skill window for the spell to summon it (otherwise there would just be Staff of Magus there).

C
stranger
stranger
C
And yet there is not and I had donated enough for the talking pants, at least. This is the point where Larian support stopped talking to me because for all intents and purposes I should receive the rewards and yet I am not.

Last edited by Captain_Judaism; 06/07/14 04:47 PM.
When is the video part of the developer notes being released or are there no videos?

R
stranger
stranger
R
Hello there! I haven't got my key. Is it because I wasn't registered to this forum?

Support
Support

No, you don't need a forum account, just one on the Larian Vault. Log in there, or create a new account, link it to your kickstarter/paypal email if you have not done so yet (click on the kickstarter logo), and select where you want the digital version(s) of the game, etc.

The kickstarter backer code should be in a red box on the Summary page (shown by default after clicking on 'D:OS Kickstarter').

E
stranger
stranger
E
I only just registered on the Larian forums, is it still possible to get my Kickstarter / Weresheep forum badge, and/or get my name in the credits as a Weresheep?

Support
Support

The weresheep badges have not been added yet, so I assume there will be another update when that happens (email addresses need to be exported on the Vault server and imported in the forum), so as long you enter that in the 'Your Choices & Input' section, you should be fine.
If you didn't enter anything in the 'Listed In The Credits...' field(s) I think the deadline has passed.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I still don't see my name in the kickstarter backer list on the menu.... Is there still a bug with this or did my name not get added?

stranger
stranger
Hello,

Have the non-Steam DVDs been shipped yet? I requested a non-Steam DVD instead of the Steam version via the email system and received a confirmation email, but I received a Kickstarter Backer Edition in the mail this week with a Steam DVD. Do I need to contact someone at Larian to get the non-Steam DVD? Have non-Steam DVDs gone out yet? Somewhat confused here.

addict
addict
So... engraving tools coming along? Can I expect them short term or long term?

Support
Support
Originally Posted by ddillon
Have the non-Steam DVDs been shipped yet?

No, not yet; they will be shipped in August. Larian decided to ship the boxes right away, rather than wait for the replacement DVDs (or the art books, which were just shipped in the last couple days).

So... engraving tools coming along? Can I expect them short term or long term?

I'd guess August.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I just received the signed poster (~22 signatures). Nice. It is better quality paper than the poster in the CE - and without the folds.

journeyman
journeyman
Hello,

Have the non-Steam DVDs been shipped yet? I requested a non-Steam DVD instead of the Steam version via the email system and received a confirmation email, but I received a Kickstarter Backer Edition in the mail this week with a Steam DVD. Do I need to contact someone at Larian to get the non-Steam DVD? Have non-Steam DVDs gone out yet? Somewhat confused here.

Same here - I requested the non-Steam DVD but got a regular one. I e-mailed Larian support about two weeks ago but never got a reply besides the usual automatic confirmation. Guess they're a bit swamped right now, so hopefully once the Steam-free edition is ready to ship we'll hear from them.

stranger
stranger
So... Larian needs to get a new shipping provider or QA process or... something: Got the artbook in the mail, but one corner is smashed a bit and slightly torn. Not world-ending, but it is somewhat irritating and discouraging in regards to ordering physical goodies in the future. And it's not the first time: About 2 years ago, I ordered the Divinity Anthology from Larian Vault, and it arrived slightly crushed. Please get better in this regard, Larian!

addict
addict
Blame the postal and courier services for that. Not Larian's fault.

Anyway, the point is a little moot now, as Swen himself was pretty clear that this is the last time they're doing any kind of physical release.

Support
Support
Got the artbook in the mail, but one corner is smashed a bit and slightly torn.

Email support@larian.com, or maybe kickstarter@larian.com.
After problems with the first batches of the Divinity Anthology Larian did upgrade their packaging. The padded envelope for the art book got my copy here fine, though a cardboard sleeve would have provided better corner protection (there would still be some small percentage with damage during shipping, though, regardless).

the point is a little moot now, as Swen himself was pretty clear that this is the last time they're doing any kind of physical release.

I wonder if there would be enough demand for a delayed physical special edition for future games? (several months after the digital release, or a one year anniversary edition, or something)

EightDeer #528578 26/07/14 07:47 PM
C
stranger
stranger
C
Fix the save crashes. I have done everything I was told to fix it. It isn't on my end. Larian needs to figure out the 32-bit user save crash error. its your faulty programming that is causing this prob. FIX IT

Catt #529371 27/07/14 08:17 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Catt
Fix the save crashes. I have done everything I was told to fix it. It isn't on my end. Larian needs to figure out the 32-bit user save crash error. its your faulty programming that is causing this prob. FIX IT

This is the wrong thread for this. Post this in the technical issues section.

stranger
stranger
Should have known that using Polish diacritics while typing in my name for the credits won't end well. Sigh
Well, it could have been worse - at least it's only one out of three that ended messed up.

A lesson for me I guess, about finalizing input in other KS funded games.

Support
Support

Email kickstarter@larian.com; if the character can not be supported, it should be changeable to something hopefully close.

stranger
stranger

Email kickstarter@larian.com; if the character can not be supported, it should be changeable to something hopefully close.
I did as You suggested and received confirmation, that the issue will be addressed on or after 4th August. Thanks a lot!

F
stranger
stranger
F
I was a part of the RPGWatch donation group. Our Kickstarter pet is present in the game, but he is named "Cat". He should be named "Curtis Phillip Barlow". Please fix this. Thanks.

stranger
stranger
Hi
...ummm I probably have one of them "idiot questions" here: how do I get access to my digital goodies? I'm currently logged to my Larian Vault acc, but I can't find any links to the documentary, digital map, soundtrack etc.

Also, can't see any option for turning my KS badge, but tbh I don't care that much about it, given how much of "people person" I am not ;P

Last edited by milczyciel; 16/08/14 06:04 PM.
addict
addict
badges: check forum profile.
digital content: check game folder.

Support
Support

For the forum badges, the Larian Vault server doesn't automatically update the forum server when you enter your email address (use the one you originally pledged for, if you've since changed your kickstarter/paypal email address). There have been at least a couple manual updates of the forum; I don't know if more general updates are planned, or if you would need to email kickstarter@larian.com to get it added.

The digital map and documentary have not been released yet. There are design documents, an art pack and the soundtrack, though, either in the '..\Divinity - Original Sin\CollectorsEdition' folder for the Steam version, or listed with the other extras for the GOG version.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by fred718
I was a part of the RPGWatch donation group. Our Kickstarter pet is present in the game, but he is named "Cat". He should be named "Curtis Phillip Barlow". Please fix this. Thanks.

Can I, at least, get some acknowledgement that this is being worked on? I have been quite patient thus far, but this is getting ridiculous. Furthermore, my cat, the real "Curtis Phillip Barlow", is pretty ill (most likely cancer), and I would like to have this resolved before something really bad happens to him. Anyone?

UPDATE:

I emailed Larian, and they are working on resolving this issue.

Last edited by fred718; 18/08/14 05:14 PM.
stranger
stranger
Heh, I knew the answer about digital goodies will make me laugh at myself - I wasn't wrong laugh

I've registered on forum using the same email as I did with KS and paypal, but still can't find anything in my acc settings. That's not important though, as I'm not a "serious" forum user.
I'm much more interested in those missing Polish diacritics in D:OS credits smile

Thanks for help!

Last edited by milczyciel; 21/08/14 11:31 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Some ETA for Kirill's Early Work Digital Soundtrack?

C
C
TigerOmega,

You wrote

As a long time fan of Larian studios and the Divinity games, I ask you to exercise a little respect. Your "question" was written extremely rudely, and that is no way to treat others.

Seeing that you're a "stranger" to these forums, please look through the boards and notice that we--the fans-- use a bit of decorum. I kindly ask that you do the same.

~~CierraShore

"I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have LOTS of lives!"
R
stranger
stranger
R
i bought DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN from a neighbor today and tried to install it on my pc. when it asked for the activation code i typed in the code that came with the game and i got this message: DUPLICATE CODE CONTACT GAME SUPPORT. how can i install the game without the activation code or where can i get a new code??

Support
Support

Bought it sealed, or used? The retail versions of the game are Steam, so you need a Steam code to activate the game.
Check with your neighbour; if he bought the collector's edition and sold you the second code, maybe he gave you the wrong one (in the CE there is one on the back of the manual, and another on a separate card). Steam games are not transferable AFAIK, so if he used the only code, the disk is essentially useless second hand.

When can People who pledged at the '((Even)More) Larian Fan' tiers, expect their game(key's) doe BG 3?

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Dexyd
When can People who pledged at the '((Even)More) Larian Fan' tiers, expect their game(key's) doe BG 3?

Hi, I'm not actually sure what your question means, but it sounds like something you perhaps want to ask Larian and for that you're better off contacting their support team directly. You can do that on their website at https://larian.com/support/baldur-s-gate-3#modal.

I'm going to lock this thread now, as it's from 2014 so probably best it's not resurrected at this late date. New questions can always be posted in a separate thread.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard