Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
First of all, again, thank you for backing Original Sin!
thankyou

1) Currently, there are issues with non-working kickstarter codes. If your code is currently not working, please keep an eye on this post or on the latest kickstarter update. We are working on the issue and will have a fix very soon (update is uploading now)

2) If you are still having kickstarter code issues by tomorrow, please shoot an email to kickstarter@larian.com with a clear explanation of your issue.

3) If you want to have GOG code, check out this kickstarter post : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts/894881

4) if you gave away your steam code, we are implementing a system on larianvault.com to recall your key and get a new one. Again, keep an eye on this forum post or check out kickstarter : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts/894881

5) if you cant redeem gog code yet, they are working on getting the build up asap

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Hmm,

the kickstarter post says that the choice between Steam and GOG is active. There was an icon to click on in the "Your Rewards in Detail" section, but clicking that just confirmed my choice as "Steam" - with no selection whatsoever.

WTF? I want my GOG code!

Can we at least play the Steam version for now and switch over to GOG later?

apprentice
apprentice
My KS Code worked now but I didnï½´t get the rewards ingame, meaning the potion and the trenches !

stranger
stranger
I think the trenches are the ones with the 13 on it I didn't get the potion either though how do I get it?

G
stranger
stranger
G
Is the potion to be found somewhere in the game or should it be in the inventory from the beginning?

And can someone tell me where to get the soundtrack? I canï½´t download it from the Larian Vault - is it only available at a later point or should it already be downloadable?

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by golani79
Is the potion to be found somewhere in the game or should it be in the inventory from the beginning?

And can someone tell me where to get the soundtrack? I canï½´t download it from the Larian Vault - is it only available at a later point or should it already be downloadable?

+1, would also love to be able to download the soundtrack already. also, as a backer, is the DLC included? at least it does not show up as registered for me on my steam account.

edit: I also did not get any rewards in-game (items).

Last edited by brightsim; 30/06/14 07:43 PM.
stranger
stranger
I also noticed that there is an issue with the credits page. It seems that it starts on a random starting letter and just scrolls from there. I had to try three times to get to the letter with my credits name and was surprised to not see it there.

Following that I went to the Larian Vault and noticed that the name I entered was no longer visible and the message just says "Does not accept input". This was also the case for the space where I wrote my Message in the Woods. Should I assume that these were deleted and are no longer in the game?

Finally I can see that no one on the forums has gotten the Kickstarter Trunks or potion. Can someone from Larian please just tell us where they are supposed to be found or if we are supposed to start with them?

addict
addict
It has already been mentioned, but I wouldn't blame anyone for not noticing it in the mess of posts that are being produced.

The official statement from lar is that there are some issues with Steam linking the KS list with the Steam accounts. And the problem is pretty much on Steam's side.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
F
Fru Offline
stranger
stranger
F
Hello,

I had the Steam Alpha Key but I would rather choose the GOG versión of DoS.

I'm unable to "Find the digital distribution icon and select "Change my digital distribution preference."

Under "Your Rewards In Detail" it appears "Divinity: Original Sin Digital / Delivered (STEAM)"

In "Your product keys" it says "Open your Steam client to activate this key", so I think i can still change it to GOG.

Could you please tell me how to do it?

Regards.

Support
Support

The Larian Vault should be updated sometime today to enable you to revoke the Steam alpha key and get a GOG key.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Raze

The Larian Vault should be updated sometime today to enable you to revoke the Steam alpha key and get a GOG key.

Can we get some more information on that? Is "sometime today" more likely to be 1 hour or 10 hours from now?

addict
addict
You do realize that not even the people working at Larian today know what unexpected bugs they'll run into, right?

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by EinTroll
You do realize that not even the people working at Larian today know what unexpected bugs they'll run into, right?
And you do realise that deciding to treat the keys differently from what was originally planned and announced is not an "unexpected bug", right?

They promised all backers to be able to play on release day. they already broke that promise.
I think it is understandable that I'd like some more communication about when I'll actually be able to play.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I agree. How about some more recent news about no GOG option yet.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Why don't you get your shit together Larian. The GOG dev posted that DOS won't be available for download for a few more days.

Support
Support

Kickstarter backers have already downloaded the GOG version of the game. See GOG's forum; the issue was GOG wanted to delay the general release of D:OS until GOG Galaxy was ready; they have since changed their minds. Getting that organized will apparently take a couple days.

stranger
stranger

The Larian Vault should be updated sometime today to enable you to revoke the Steam alpha key

Any update about this?

Now playing: Earthbound | Last Game: The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker HD
MAL | MML
A
veteran
veteran
A

Kickstarter backers have already downloaded the GOG version of the game. See GOG's forum; the issue was GOG wanted to delay the general release of D:OS until GOG Galaxy was ready; they have since changed their minds. Getting that organized will apparently take a couple days.

Originally Posted by TigerOmega
Why don't you get your shit together Larian. The GOG dev posted that DOS won't be available for download for a few more days.

Please allow me to correct you :

Originally Posted by TigerOmega
Why don't you get your shit together GOG. The GOG dev posted that DOS won't be available for download for a few more days.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
P
stranger
stranger
P
For kickstarter backers there is a version already available on GOG. People are already playing it.

But there are also people like me around who cannot get their damn backer's keys and THEREFORE cannot get the GOG version (nor even the Steam version in my case).

Providing those keys is Larian's repsonsibility.
You know, the people who said
"As a Kickstarter backer, on release, you will have the option to download the game via Steam or GOG, just like we promised."
https://www.kickstarter.com/project.../comments?cursor=6958986#comment-6958985

No keys in my vault for me yet and release day has come and gone.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Godot.
Any update about this?

No, not that I've seen. It is getting fairly late in Belgium now, though.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard