Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
apprentice
apprentice
Yeah haven't seen the trunks appear yet myself. Guessing its going to take a bit more effort for the Kickstarter "DLC" to get working. frown Yet apparently ppl that buy the DLC straight up from Steam have no issues now.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
What I'd like to know is, do I need to start a new game once Larian fixed the issues with the missing rewards, or do they get applied "retroactively"?

If it's the former, I might as well wait little while longer with starting the game...

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Gyson
Those undergarments in character creation have nothing to do with Zandalor's trunks, those are just cosmetic variants.

The real trunks are an actual unique item you have to equip in-game.

...which at this point appear to do nothing.

L
L
Something new about the Kickstarter Potions?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Diabolus_Musica
Originally Posted by Gyson
Those undergarments in character creation have nothing to do with Zandalor's trunks, those are just cosmetic variants.

The real trunks are an actual unique item you have to equip in-game.

...which at this point appear to do nothing.

The trunks work, they just comment on things from time to time. You have to be wearing them for it to happen. Actually, you can have a companion wear them and they'll still comment (but less frequently as the comments are triggered by specific actions the wearer performs).

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by lordfiSh

Same question, I don't remember having any Kickstarter potion. I have the trunks in my inventory since character creation though.

old hand
old hand
it is near the start of the game if you find it. Having said that it is nothing special and is rather heavy for my low str character frown
-
Maybe it has some other hidden surprise/usage but so far I've been under whelmed by the potion.
-
I'm progressing. I just freed some prisoners and hopefully can move on to the next area.

L
L
Originally Posted by Wayward
Originally Posted by lordfiSh

Same question, I don't remember having any Kickstarter potion. I have the trunks in my inventory since character creation though.

Just got a Mail from Larian: The kickstarter potion has been replaced by the you rock message after you enter the kickstarter code.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard