Next Thread
Print Thread
#503130 30/06/14 02:22 PM
U
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
U
I am wondering whether people are going to start right off doing co-op or do single player first time through.

I was thinking I would do single so I could take my time and explore areas alot, etc rather than risk that 'zerg' feeling. Co-op would be alot of fun though....

H
stranger
stranger
H
Will probably only be doing Single Player. I'm anti-social.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Need to really learn mechanics well before attempting co-op with wife to avoid frustration points.

old hand
old hand
Coop if there aren't any linking or other main issues.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by heppils
Will probably only be doing Single Player. I'm anti-social.

Me too, frankly, not sure why I'm here in the first place. (Heads for door)

D
stranger
stranger
D
I'm going to play alone on my first playthrough, none of my friends that would be interested in the game have time at the moment, but the main reason is that people in multiplayer tend to rush things a little bit. I want to experience the game at my own pace.

addict
addict
I get the full experience solo. Then again solo. Then again solo. And so on...

No MP for me.

journeyman
journeyman
This is one of the few games I've played where I'm confident we'll get the full experience via co-op mode... so that's what we're going to do. We play over a LAN in the same room, so it's more like glorified hot seat and it's easy to stay in sync both in and out of the game. Can't wait to start!

U
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
U
Yeah think I will do the same first run since you can enjoy community chat while in single player. I will probably do coop second run to really enjoy the dialogue options cuz I think its pretty original how they worked that.

apprentice
apprentice
I was initially going to do co-op. But my friend had some real life issues arise and doesn't have time at the moment.

So I'm just rolling single player. Which so far has proved to be the better idea. Since I can learn some things to share with my friend later since he has very little experience with Divine Divinity. :P And since I'm a chronic hoarder I can loot all the boxes without someone whining. :P

Link Copied to Clipboard