Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
First of all, again, thank you for backing Original Sin!
thankyou

1) Currently, there are issues with non-working kickstarter codes. If your code is currently not working, please keep an eye on this post or on the latest kickstarter update. We are working on the issue and will have a fix very soon (update is uploading now)

2) If you are still having kickstarter code issues by tomorrow, please shoot an email to kickstarter@larian.com with a clear explanation of your issue.

3) If you want to have GOG code, check out this kickstarter post : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts/894881

4) if you gave away your steam code, we are implementing a system on larianvault.com to recall your key and get a new one. Again, keep an eye on this forum post or check out kickstarter : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts/894881

5) if you cant redeem gog code yet, they are working on getting the build up asap

S
stranger
stranger
S
I know the working codes are more important, but when will be the soundtrack available for download?

apprentice
apprentice
The KS Key worked, but I got no potion nor trenches in my inventory. When will i get them or where to find or is it bugged ?

A
veteran
veteran
A
Or they can be found only much later in the game, like the CE items in Dragon Age 1 ? In their case, you just didn't get them - you had to buy much later from an NPC ... Which was not very good design in my opinion ...

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
apprentice
apprentice
Maybe, but htey should let us know. So many threads about this yet....

If we want to keep playing the game while we wait for the GOG release, could we continue using the Steam version (which I already have installed) and then have that key revoked? In fact can I keep using the Steam version until I know what sort of installation method will be offered for Linux?

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
L
stranger
stranger
L
I was looking around and didnt see anything about this so I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere.

I just bought the collectors edition on steam, which I understood to come with a second key to play with a friend, but I cant find where my gift copy/key is for the second game. I bought and activated it on steam, but theres nothing in my steam gifts, and no email, maybe its a steam issue Im not sure, Ive contacted them and Im waiting to hear back, just figured Id ask here while I wait.

Thanks for the help.

L
stranger
stranger
L
I backed the 65$ version of the kickstarter, with 2 copies of D:OS, but I am not sure where to find my 2nd kickstarter potion to give to my friend who I gave my 2nd D:OS key to.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I'm also wondering if the Kickstarter Potion and Trunks are meant to be in your inventory from the start?

S
stranger
stranger
S
The trunks are suppose to be underwear if you create character. From 2 red pants I have also blueish with yellow stars and number 13. They are named Underwear 1 for me. But I might be wrong.

Last edited by Silencer_pl; 30/06/14 10:19 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
The trunks are actually a belt item, not really underwear.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
I had a physical collectors edition of the game (via high tier kickstarter backing) Which were supposed to be my two steam keys. THen I had a digital download of the game on gog selected in the vault.
Now the keys have been upgraded, and my gog selection is gone. So all I can see now is my two steam keys.
Where is my Gog key?
Now I know the keys are delayed, but there is no longer an option for the gog thing even. The selection should still be there even if the key is delayed.
Which worries me. Why was the whole selection removed?.

I currently have:
Two digital Edition steam keys.
I should have: 2 keys on steam due to my collector's edition.
And 1 key on gog.

My backer code is working, however the only reward I have is my pet. I can summon him fine, but if I talk to him the game crashes.

Last edited by Archmage_R; 30/06/14 10:44 PM.
old hand
old hand
Thank you for bearing with us and apologies for a rocky start. Here's the current status:

-All Kickstarter backers are entitled to the DLC but for some reason it didn't activate for your Steam keys. We'll try to fix this tomorrow. If we can't fix it through Steam, we'll do an update that automatically unlocks the DLC items with your Kickstarter backer code.

-All Kickstarter backer codes should now be recognised in game.Not everybody filled in their rewards and the rewards we received today/last night will be patched in at a later stage. If you are not recognised, please mail to kickstarter@larian.com and we'll look into it. Please take into account that we're a small team that still has a tremendous amount of work to do in terms of support, so it might take some time for us to answer.

-GOG keys will be sorted out tomorrow. I would like to say 2 things about this: up to last week the entire crew at Larian thought we were going to launch with Galaxy support and the only reason you can't redeem your GOG key is that your Steam key is in use. People who didn't use their Steam key can already redeem their GOG key.

-The Kickstarter potion was supposed to unlock the "You rock" badge from in game. Because that went wrong, we just did it automatically when you type in your KS code.

-The translations being late has everything to do with our desire to work on the game until the very last minute making the job of the translators pretty hard. In the long run we think it was worth it but we realise this is frustrating for players who were waiting for those languages. In the future we will do staggered releases.

We do hope you're having fun with the game.

Have a good night!

C
stranger
stranger
C
I purchased the CE version of the game on steam for a friend of mine and I to play, when we both go in game, he has a different version of the game than I do?

1.0.37.0 - Me
1.0.36.0 - Him

Any ideas what might cause this and how I can get this fixed so we can play together?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by CrispinAwesome
I purchased the CE version of the game on steam for a friend of mine and I to play, when we both go in game, he has a different version of the game than I do?

1.0.37.0 - Me
1.0.36.0 - Him

Any ideas what might cause this and how I can get this fixed so we can play together?

Probably one of you got auto update disabled, check that and verify game files.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lar_q

-GOG keys will be sorted out tomorrow. I would like to say 2 things about this: up to last week the entire crew at Larian thought we were going to launch with Galaxy support and the only reason you can't redeem your GOG key is that your Steam key is in use. People who didn't use their Steam key can already redeem their GOG key.

Two things:

1) I asked for a Alpha/Beta key in hopes the ugly red warning telling me I could get one would go away.

2) I am absolutely 1,000% positive I never redeemed that Alpha/Beta key and I never gave it to anyone so I'm not sure what you guys are tracking but my key wasn't used at all and I still can't select GOG and am told to wait for "very soon".

B
stranger
stranger
B
Thank you for bearing with us and apologies for a rocky start. Here's the current status:

-All Kickstarter backers are entitled to the DLC but for some reason it didn't activate for your Steam keys. We'll try to fix this tomorrow. If we can't fix it through Steam, we'll do an update that automatically unlocks the DLC items with your Kickstarter backer code.

So the Kickstarter rewards exactly what the DLC is? I bought the DLC thinking they were different then the kickstarter rewards, and to say thanks for a great game. Guess if they are one and the same I guess I just gifted you $10. ouch smile

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Alrond

1.0.37.0 - Me
1.0.36.0 - Him

Probably one of you got auto update disabled, check that and verify game files.

Totally worked, hes an idiot, thanks!

L
stranger
stranger
L
can play together?

Can I ask where you found your second copy of the game? I bought the CE on steam too, and installed my copy, but cant find the second copy anywhere. Have yet to receieve a response from steam or in this thread.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S

Can you please clarify this. There is a lot of confusion amongst GOG users. Will non backers be able to buy the game soon, or it will be available only at later date? If I understood GOG representatives right, non backers will have to wait 2 more months in order to be able to buy the game on GOG. Is this correct? And if so, what is the reason for such huge delay if backers already can get the game there? It's quite upsetting for users who prefer to buy games DRM-free, but didn't have a chance to participate in your crowdfunding.

Thanks.

Last edited by shmerl; 01/07/14 12:03 AM.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard