Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
apprentice
apprentice
So, the game is released, we've got full version.
While in beta (last 2 days?) I could switch language to Polish and it worked (more or less) now it reverted back to English and changing languages in Steam client doesn't change anything. Any thoughts ?

N
stranger
stranger
N
Rudal, I have polish files from beta
http://1drv.ms/1qKvqac

not everything is translated but its better than nothing, just put these files in correct folders. polish.xml in X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Localization etc.

Last edited by Nalia; 30/06/14 06:22 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
The german localization also doesn't work. I could change the language to german and it also downloads the files. But everything (beside on time i saw in the loading-screen tips the german words for a few keys) is still on english.
Downloaded from Germany-Frankfurt

Last edited by Noschme; 30/06/14 06:46 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

There will be a GOG release, as well as DRM free directly from the Larian Vault. The final kickstarter update (presumably on Monday, possibly later today) will have some information on the GOG release.

Thank You, I Think i will get it there then but whould liked a Box!
I liked the Dragon Commander model with the GOG code in the Box.

Originally Posted by Jito463
Originally Posted by Mortal Kasi
Will there be a Steam free Version in the Future? I whould like to play the Game but Steam is not goin to be installed on my PC!

Also, to clarify, Steam is only used as the downloader/updater, it is not required to play the game.

Ok but i have to install it right? But Thanks anyway.

Last edited by Mortal Kasi; 30/06/14 07:12 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Noschme
The german localization also doesn't work. I could change the language to german and it also downloads the files. But everything (beside on time i saw in the loading-screen tips the german words for a few keys) is still on english.

I have the same Proplem smirk.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Same issue here : I got the gift part of the duo pack and I do not have the language tab in the properties of steam!
The friend that has sent me the gift has it!
More over my wife also bought the duo pack and sent the gift to my sister :
My wife has the tab, my sister doesnt...

Please correct this and at least let us know that the issue is taken in account.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Toujours pas de FR ingame malgré que j'ai passé le jeu en Français dans Steam. Des avancées de votre côté Maesius et Telev ?

Will French language be working for today as intended ?

stranger
stranger
@Tabletrash : Non rien du tout et toujours pas l'option pour changer de toute facon.

J'ai envoyer des MP a Raze et Lar_q mais j'ai l'impression de parler a un mur.

On va voir dans la journee.

Mae.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Any update about polish translation?

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by McFinley

Heute :)(oder evtl. doch erst morgen)
Steht bei Steam:
Wichtige Mitteilung

Auf Grund der gro゚en Menge an Text und einiger トnderungen in letzter Minute, wird die deutsche Version von Дivinity: Original Sin erst morgen verf?bar sein. Ihr k?nt die englische Version des Spiels bereits herunterladen und spielen. Falls Deutsch eure bevorzugte Sprache ist, wird das Spiel morgen automatisch aktualisiert. Die Spielst舅de sind kompatibel.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Salut a vous.

Toujours pas de nouvelles sur la passage en francais depuis ce matin?
La theorie du "le probleme viens des copies cadeaux" est confirmee? infirmee?

Bon courage pour l'attente a tout ceux qui (comme moi) trepigne de pouvoir le passer en francais!

Last edited by Lofup; 01/07/14 10:44 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Nalia
Any update about polish translation?

I didn't have chance to play with your files yet, I'm quite busy at the moment. I'll get back home late today as well so it will have to wait till Wednesday or Thursday.
Last time I checked the game updated (downloaded 1.3GB) and still didn't change the language.
My guess is that they will wait for full translation (proper one cause last one was full of errors ) and then release it as update.

stranger
stranger
The language tab just to appear with the last patch !!! Even for Gift version !
So we can change the language to FR/DE and D/L the translation (1.3 GO .bink + xml).

\o/

(Sorry for the Polish and Russian)

Mae.

Last edited by Maesius; 01/07/14 01:44 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Oh cmon, its over 24h after release now and we stll dont have polish translation, you promised that it will be ready at launch. How can I get refund if you cant give us what we paid for?

N
stranger
stranger
N
Originally Posted by Knallfix

Fixed.
But really just text. I hoped they would change their minds~
(DD, Divinity 2 and Dragon Commander also had germen voice and i hoped they would keep going this way qq)

old hand
old hand
Voices in other languages is not about changing our minds. We didn't have money to do it frown

Tweeting @forktong
T
stranger
stranger
T
Plus de probl鑪e de mon c?? mis part certains PNJ tout simplement non-traduits smile

apprentice
apprentice
Can we report translation errors here? Or should we create new topic?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard