jiraiya Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Stargazer
Originally Posted by pts
Originally Posted by jiraiya
...It was indeed added to my account however the links all go no where and generate 404 errors. So here we still are with no game.

Someone said he managed to get past the 404 errors by using the gog downloader...

Taken from elsewhere:

The GOG download problem is due to invalid links on the GOG account page. Until this is fixed, the following links should allow GOG users (who have received and activated the codes supplied by Larian) to download the D:OS installer:

https://secure.gog.com/downlink/file/divinity_original_sin/en1installer1
https://secure.gog.com/downlink/file/divinity_original_sin/en1installer2
https://secure.gog.com/downlink/file/divinity_original_sin/en1installer3

Thanks for these. Unfortunatley only the first one works. The other two eventually time out. Perhaps the load on the servers is huge no given that everyone who was screwed by this in the last 24 hours will now be clicking them. Guess it will be later or tomorrow for me at this stage. Thanks anyway for the links.

I
stranger
stranger
I
I still can't see an option for GOG. All I get is "Choice(s): Steam". Argh, that's so f***ing frustrating. I contacted support twice. Hopefully they'll solve this quickly.

Thanks for these. Unfortunatley only the first one works. The other two eventually time out...
I just retried the last two and both gave a 1.8MB/s download (though using a separate download manager rather than my browser). It might be worth retrying or using a different method (like a download plugin or another browser).

It could also be geographical with your nearest CDN node being oversubscribed as you suggest. In that case, my commiserations - and a note to Larian to consider a more reliable, distributed download system like BitTorrent (an option with HumbleStore/HumbleBundle downloads).

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Me too! Why can't we change it??

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by pts
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon

You should have a GOG option on your DUO key....that's what I used.

I just have a single key, was in the steam beta, got upgraded to a steam full key (which i don't want and didn't select).

Yeah, hopefully Larian hurry up and will allow us to destroy that Steam key soon. In the mean time at least I can download(and hopefully play) the game.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Stargazer
Thanks for these. Unfortunatley only the first one works. The other two eventually time out...
I just retried the last two and both gave a 1.8MB/s download (though using a separate download manager rather than my browser). It might be worth retrying or using a different method (like a download plugin or another browser).

It could also be geographical with your nearest CDN node being oversubscribed as you suggest. In that case, my commiserations - and a note to Larian to consider a more reliable, distributed download system like BitTorrent (an option with HumbleStore/HumbleBundle downloads).

I'm using the GOG downloader and so far it seems to be working just fine, never had to use any links. Now at 4.71/6.29 GB and appears to be going just fine. Hopefully the game will play...time will tell.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard