Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#504661 01/07/14 04:12 PM
Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I'm not sure if this has been fixed in today's patch, but yesterday (post-launch) Zandalor's Trunk's comments were not voiced (if they're supposed to), nor are the statements being recorded to the chat-log window. They only appear (very) briefly over the wearer's head, and are easily missed due to other conversations happening at the time and/or because the color of the text blends in with the background.

I suspect there isn't supposed to be any voice audio associated with the trunks (disappointing, but understandable), but the comments the trunks are making should be logged to the chat window for reference like everything else that is spoken. As it stands, I have missed almost every reference the trunks have made up to this point.

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
At least you have access to them, the GOG people don't.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by wibble

Not only the GOG people.
I have the game on Steam but haven't received yet the trunks, the carving tools and the OST.

Last edited by Tommyhawk; 01/07/14 04:21 PM.
Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I'm sad I missed out on the carving tools. frown

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
Originally Posted by Tommyhawk

Not only the GOG people.
I have the game on Steam but haven't received yet the trunks, the carving tools and the OST.

I feel for you mate, I'm glad I now know it's not just GOG.. misery loves company. smirk

Originally Posted by Gyson

So you have it because you bought the DLC?

That TRULY sucks ass...

Last edited by wibble; 01/07/14 04:45 PM.
Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

Not only the GOG people.

I feel for you mate, I'm glad I now know it's not just GOG.. misery loves company. smirk

That TRULY sucks ass...

The deluxe edition on Steam comes with it. However, I also grabbed the individual DLC and gifted it to a friend, who has it in their game now as well. So, both of those methods seem to be working.

addict
addict
Well, it only makes sense that the first issue to be fixed would be the DLC. Steam has all the databases on that and can fix it easily.

Us Kickstarter backers will have to wait longer, because we're talking about kickstarter sending a database to steam, steam guys writing some code to interpret said database and then link it to steam accounts. That... might take a while.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
apprentice
apprentice
I do not know where I find the kickstarter rewards like trunks in game even though I backed it on kickstarter and should have such items. The only thing I have found in game is the message in the bottle thanking me for backing them on kickstarter plus name in credits/kickstarter list. Where do I get the trunks and such in game?

Last edited by Dragoonlordz; 01/07/14 08:54 PM.
apprentice
apprentice

Not only the GOG people.

That TRULY sucks ass...

The deluxe edition on Steam comes with it. However, I also grabbed the individual DLC and gifted it to a friend, who has it in their game now as well. So, both of those methods seem to be working.

I don't see any mention of the tools in the Steam CE/SH DLC description, only game items in that should be the trunks and grail.

Gyson Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Anyway.. whether you have the trunks now or receive them later, whenever they talk the text should show up in the chat log along with all the other chatter. But it doesn't, it only appears for a brief moment above the character's head (and is not voiced).

Very easy to miss what the trunks are saying, so please fix! smile

Link Copied to Clipboard