Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Its things like this that make it hard for me to hold grudges against GOG, even if they ever did do something on the scale of EA.

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
N
stranger
stranger
N
So, when can backers expect to get their GOG keys? It would be nice to at least know how long we need to wait.

Last edited by norolim; 01/07/14 05:17 PM.
Originally Posted by norolim
So, when can backers expect to get their GOG keys? It would be nice to at least know how long we need to wait.

That is an important, and so far insufficiently answered, question.

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
I
apprentice
apprentice
I
You can still connect by direct ip or lan apperently. I'm still waiting for larian to give me the option to 'destroy' the steam beta key that i foolishly selected both because they said they would be another key for the full game and because i wanted to participate on the beta (i didn't because the game still doesn't have linux support natch).

It runs fine in both Wine and CrossOver Linux for the most part. There may be an issue with multiplayer, but my brother has been too busy to help me troubleshoot the issue (between his doctoral qualifying exams and Civ V who can blame him).

A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Lar_q
-The Kickstarter potion was supposed to unlock the "You rock" badge from in game. Because that went wrong, we just did it automatically when you type in your KS code.

Oh, nothing else ? I had thought of colourful flowers popping up because of drinking it it or something like that - the own characters' view becoming somewhat "enhanced" because he or she does see things within the game that normal characters wouldn't be able to see ... Like boulders/rocks/stones or even signposts with special sayings/proverbs, for example ... Maybe my expectations were a bit too high ...

But anyway, it works now for me, with the current patch. Thank you anyway. smile

I'm not on the Kickstarter backers list, by the way wink - but that probably because a) I had only be able to send in a small amount of money , b) because I pledged with my natural name. wink

However, RPGWatch & RPGCodex should be - as "organizations" - on the list as well (haven't been looking intensively at it yet) ...

Last edited by AlrikFassbauer; 01/07/14 05:39 PM.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by nstgc
It runs fine in both Wine and CrossOver Linux for the most part.

Thanks, I'll get it on GOG then, and will switch to the native Linux version once Larian will release it an GOG will start selling Linux games.

old hand
old hand
At this point I'm thinking the stupid box is going to arrive first.

I
stranger
stranger
I
...Day 2.....

I'm beginning to wonder if I shall ever play this game...

frown

E
stranger
stranger
E
I'm a Kickstarter backer but I still don't have the Source Hunter DLC in my Steam profile. I'm also missing most of my Kickstarter rewards while in-game although I do see the YOU ROCK message at the title screen. I also don't see my name in the credits.

I know Larian mentioned that they're having some trouble with this but that was a day ago and I haven't seen an update since.

Last edited by epmode; 01/07/14 09:42 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
So people missing their kickstarter items, LS said in twitter that the items are around the world for you to get. Though my question then is about the message in the bottle. I found a message in the bottle but it was only a thank you and not my message. Is this the wrong bottle or did my message not get in?
Thank you for any insight you may have.
Terminal Gaijin

apparrently most of the items are suppose to be in the dlc (from what I am hearing)

Last edited by Terminal Gaijin; 01/07/14 10:33 PM. Reason: correcting info
E
stranger
stranger
E
OK, if the Kickstarter items are found around there world, where are the engraving tools? That's the thing I'm really looking forward to using.

edit: And where's the letter in a bottle?

Last edited by epmode; 01/07/14 09:54 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Realy loving the game and having a blast playing it but i'm realy confused about the rewards i should be getting and i'm not finding them anywhere....

a) Zandalor epic trunks - Am i suposed to have them in the start or the game or not ? because i'm not finding them

b) Message in the woods - Hopefuly it's unlocked for me and it makes sense i'll find it in a random place while exploring, but i have no way to check if that reward is unlocked for me or not. Don't want to look for it for weeks only finding out later that i don't have it assigned to me due to a bug or something.

c) Game Soundtrack. I realy haven't found it anywhere, i think i should have a digital version of it somewhere?

d) Kickstarter potion. Same as zandalor's trunks, can't find it, will i find it later and i'm just being impatient?

e) I keep hearing about Source Hunter DLC unlocks this rewards automaticaly, but i can't see in my steam profile anything related to DLC... normal?

BTW, my Larian Vault Kickstarter worked OK in creating a profile, copy pasted it and it unlocked a "kickstarter thanks" on the main menu of the game, and i'm well listed in the kickstarter backers list.

Thanks!

E
stranger
stranger
E
You're in the same position as me.

The Kickstarter potion was intended to display the YOU ROCK message at the main menu so that part is probably already working for you.

I read in this thread that Kickstarter backers were supposed to get the trunks, the grail and the soundtrack from the Source Hunter DLC which should have been attached to our Steam accounts but Larian ran into trouble and it was still being sorted out. That was about a day ago and I haven't seen an update recently.

I'm not able to find any of the other Kickstarter rewards except for my adorable pet summon.

edit: My name isn't in the credits either.

I sent an email to Larian. I'm hoping they'll get to it in the next month laugh

Last edited by epmode; 01/07/14 10:22 PM.
old hand
old hand
Been about a day and a half without a real update on the key change functionality. Any time now guys.

N
stranger
stranger
N
You are just missing your kickstarter items. I'm missing my kickstarter game. So Larian, congrats on advancing to the quarterfinals, but can I have my GOG key, please?

veteran
veteran
I got the game from GOG and it works fine so far. Got the message in a bottle, the named pet, the coop conversation and the henchman I created is there to be recruited. What I can't find are Zandalor's trunks, golden chalice, engraving tool and other digital goodies like the soundtrack and so on. I guess the KS potion is no more and all it was meant to do was unlock a pointless badge....it's cool I guess but I was expecting it to do something awesome in game....if only for show.

Beyond that, very happy to see that the two month thing for the GOG public release is being scrapped so I'm all good with Larian again. Looking forward to the rest of the tiny bits and items being added in game but those can wait. The important bits are taken care of.

R
stranger
stranger
R
That's nice, so they just changed it from saying Alpha/Beta keys to just says Divinity Original Sin and Divinity Original Sin Duo key. Those are still the alpha/beta keys though with no revoke option. What a flippin joke.

stranger
stranger
[EDIT: I have moved my post about an app crash to the new tech support sub-forum]

Last edited by Luxar; 02/07/14 07:41 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Guys, I've got a question - GoG verion of the game is 1.0.37, whereas as I understand Steam version got a few patches already. Will there be a manual patch option? Or how can we patch the GoG version?

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard