Print Thread
Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30
Raze #505134 01/07/14 11:52 PM
T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Raze

Check that anti-aliasing is not being forced in her video card drivers. That can cause problems with text and textures (particularly in the End of Time).

AA isn't being forced, all of her graphics settings are set to Application Settings.

Raze #505137 01/07/14 11:57 PM
T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Raze

Check that anti-aliasing is not being forced in her video card drivers. That can cause problems with text and textures (particularly in the End of Time).

I just went in to CCC and set her AA to override application settings, set it to 8x, and turned on morphological filtering and magically she can see Zixzax's room.

Support
Support

Thanks for the update.

Raze #505227 02/07/14 04:29 AM
S
stranger
stranger
S
Nonstop crash-to-desktop within seconds of walking in the area outlined here: http://imgur.com/a/lDG7i

Very disappointed and bummed out. After having spent 40+ hours on the Beta, I was very happy to finally reach uncharted territory only to hit these nonstop crashes in northwest Luculla Forest.

Last edited by Selakah; 02/07/14 04:30 AM.
Raze #505698 02/07/14 03:22 PM
D
stranger
stranger
D
I switched to 60hz and sli off... the game still starts in a 800x600 window and Dx-9 in the title. This is not an issue of refresh rate and sli. This is an issue with a user having multiple displays. (non-standard size in that they are not both 1920x1080 monitors. One is 1920 and one is 2560).

I informed earlier in my post that the only way it works is disabling the second monitor completely, which isn't that great of an option.

Last edited by dvize; 02/07/14 03:25 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Hopefully someone can help me. I'm having a very unfortunate issue related to loading the game. Here's the symptoms:

1) I save the game periodically.
2) I try to reload, after having played that save, and it gets stuck on "Cleaning up session" about 1/4 of the way through. It will sit there forever on this screen.
3) I then need to Alt-F4, and then load into the save file, and it will work without a delay.
4) This is happening on all saves past a certain point within one "save tree" - If I go back about 15 hours, those saves will load/clean up session without a problem.

So basically, it seems like my set of save files are corrupt past a certain point that it cannot clean up a session if that save file was already open within that particular session.

I've tried creating a new game, and saving/loading that game and there's no issues there. However, I don't want to restart the game as this is a co-op session and we are about 25 hours in.

Does anyone know what can be done? I've tried: repairing steam files, restarting the computer, making sure I can run the game with my system, etc.

One other thing of note, some items went missing from a few of our characters randomly as well (armor/weapons) and if I load back to a previous save from 5 minutes prior the weapons/armor are still there. Wondering if there isn't something wrong with these save files.

Last edited by Sarya; 02/07/14 04:10 PM.
Sarya #506171 02/07/14 10:52 PM
S
stranger
stranger
S
Also, new issue that is making the game unplayable as well.

Whenever I level to level 4, the entire screen goes black with only a few elements of the UI left over (health, avatars, map). Everything seems to work, I can walk, I can even cast if I press the right buttons, but I can't see anything - the UI that remains flickers a bunch as well.

This has now made it so we cannot progress at all. I've tried going to a different fight and leveling with a different group of creatures and the same thing happens again. frown I've also tried leveling off an explore. It's something to do with the level itself.

So I guess that's it for us, we've already invested many hours and cannot play anymore. I'm too afraid to restart lest the black screen thing happen again.

Last edited by Sarya; 02/07/14 10:56 PM.
Sarya #506266 03/07/14 12:49 AM
Support
Support
Originally Posted by Sarya
So basically, it seems like my set of save files are corrupt past a certain point that it cannot clean up a session if that save file was already open within that particular session.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool. The report will contain your saves (you can delete some if file size is an issue), so with a couple of the working saves, and some of the ones which have this issue, it should help Larian track down the problem.
Include your save just before reaching level 4, and Larian can check if it is repeatable, at least, and then hopefully either fix it or prevent it from reoccurring.

Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard