Next Thread
Print Thread
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
A few questions:

1) Are there any plans to implement an ironman mode? After learning the ins and outs I would love to play this with perma death (res scrolls can work, but if your party dies you lose). Would be cool if Ironman mode also had slightly increased chances of getting good loot smile

2) On that note, I think penalty for stealing/pickpocketing should be reduced - it shouldn't aggro everyone to fight you automatically. You should at least be given the option to surrender/go to jail and have your partner pay the fine or break you free.

journeyman
journeyman
1) isn't this already the case? I mean if you don't load a savegame its game over, so if you want to play this way you can ;-) There is no "continue" or "checkpoint" system, just your savegames. But as there is a no procedural generated content, I don't really see the point in playing the same story-line over and over again.
If you really want this, try setting the amount of quick and auto saves in the options both to 1. This way your choices matter as you only use 1 save slot.

2) You know beforehand if you can pick someone pocket, and how much you can take. If you ignore this, you pay the iron price ^^. What would you do if you caught someone fiddling in you pockets? sell him a punch in the face

Last edited by Styno; 02/07/14 10:09 AM.
Support
Support

The reaction to getting caught pickpocketing is hostile by design. For theft or just moving things around, there can be a warning given first, depending on your reputation and the situation, or you may have the option to go to jail.

Link Copied to Clipboard