Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Muslim Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Why? Why? Why do you have entrusted translation of such companies as 1C! They never
do anything during normal and do the translation!
Now they say that the translation of the Russian language in the game will be in a month, and knowing this business, we can not to be surprised if the translation will be delayed.

I ask you, "Larian studio" do not close our eyes to this mess! Take control of the translation, without your control, this company will ruin all your sales on the territory of the Russian-speaking countries!

sorry for my english (google.translate)

Last edited by Muslim; 01/07/14 11:17 AM.
old hand
old hand
Your english is fine. I know nothing about 1c other than they are the publisher for king bounty and very slow to fix bugs (months).
-
I am curious (given the mess in translating space rangers to english); does fan translation work ? I.e, I think wasteland2 for example is using that model but not clue if it works well. I am always impressed by how well russians know english (on steam boards) esp since I know absolutely no russian and google translate is not so good.
-
Anyways I suspect Larian already has an agreement on the translation so it might not be possible for them to do much at this point but it would be good to know if regional distributors could be replaced with fan effort ?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Agreed with Muslim,I cannot imagine,what exactly 1C company was doing all this time!?

It would be nice if fan translation would become officiall mode,if quality of translation wound`nt be not good or if it woundn`t at all

Experience is a hard master but a good teacher-Proverb of RPG player (c)
M
Muslim Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
I'm not worried about how it will translate. Is tolerable - okay.
But what it without proper control by Larian Studios will do it in 2-3 months full of real!

Last edited by Muslim; 02/07/14 07:58 AM.
M
Muslim Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Why officials Larian Studios are silent about the mess around Russian localization?

stranger
stranger
Hello.
Sorry, I do not know much English and it is a message for me translated Google.
At the forum "1C-SoftKlab" dispute with the moderator, and when Larian passed the text for translation.
Employee "1C-SoftKlab" argues that the text was submitted to the last moment and the company did not have time to do localization, so she postponed for two months. What do you say?

That's what happens in our forum

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard