Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
According to Larian's Twitter, all of the Source Hunter DLC should now be available:

https://twitter.com/larianstudios/status/484304120229400576

Huzzah! Now I can go home in the full knowledge that I am capable of wear magical talking underpants. laugh

Slightly more seriously, does anyone know if this affects current games or just new games? I'd like the trunks for their comedic value, but I'm not going to restart my playthrough for them.

Edit: Here is the changelist for the patch that added the Source Hunter DLC.

Last edited by Woverdude; 02/07/14 01:21 PM.
E
apprentice
apprentice
E
I had a bigger update (included the sound files) and I found Zandalors epic trunks in my inventory right after the update. So it works with existing savegames.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. smile

Last edited by Woverdude; 02/07/14 01:22 PM.
stranger
stranger
Ok, I have Zandalors epic trunks. Good. But where is Kickstarter Potion?

stranger
stranger
Is this Available for GOG version too?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by BigBadBrother
Ok, I have Zandalors epic trunks. Good. But where is Kickstarter Potion?

Good question. I got everything now except for that.

Last edited by dlux; 02/07/14 01:47 PM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I've read elsewhere on this forum that the Kickstart potion did not actually end up being an ingame potion. Instead, it is what gives you that "Kickstarter Edition - You Rock!" message that appears in the main menu. Of course, whoever said that could have been wrong. Some official confirmation from Larian would be nice.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
I keep seeing people say that the underpants talk, but I haven't seen that in-game. Am I missing something? >_>

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Commissar Draco
Is this Available for GOG version too?

I'm curious about this as well. I just installed the GOG version and input my Kickstarter code, but am unsure of where to find info about the Source Hunter DLC.

Last edited by akhliber; 02/07/14 09:17 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by LockeMurdock
I keep seeing people say that the underpants talk, but I haven't seen that in-game. Am I missing something? >_>

Prior to today the Kickstarter pants had no voice associated with them and the "talking" would appear as brief text over your character's head. Without the audio (and the fact that it didn't show up in the chat-log panel), it was extremely easy to miss. It didn't help that the comments are few and far between.

Today, however, the patch added the missing audio to the pants and it's obviously easier to tell when they're talking to you. They don't speak very often, though - only when you do specific things.

addict
addict
Does the Source Hunter DLC now download automatically for all Steamkeys that Kickstarter Backers have received? Or is the 32 digit Kickstarter code required to unlock the DLC?

Just wondering, because I haven't gifted my second key yet and want to know if the receiver will also get the DLC without using my personal kickstarter code.

Last edited by dlux; 04/07/14 01:40 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard