Next Thread
Print Thread
#503521 30/06/14 06:46 PM
Sabrina Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi,

Ce matin j'ai acheter le DLC: Source Hunter DLC pack.

M麥e si je peux pas jouer pour le moment cause du probl鑪e de code entre le jeu et Steam, je devrais voir le DLC dans les propri騁駸 du jeu il me semble, mais quand je regarde 軋 me dit qu'il n'y a pas de DLC de disponible... alors que j'ai bien acheter et payer (Paypal) le Source Hunter DLC pack.

Le DLC va appara?re quand je pourrai entrer mon code et cr馥r mon profil ?

Merci...

--------------------
This morning I have buy DLC: HUNTER DLC source pack ice.

Even if I can not play because of the problem of code between game and Steam for the time being, I should see DLC in the ownership of game it seems to me, but when I look this says to me that there is not DLC of available while I have definitely buy and pay (Paypal) HUNTER DLC source pack ice.

DLC is going to appear when I shall be able to enter my code and create my contour?

Thank you !!!

Que la magie continue...
journeyman
journeyman
I bought the DLC too but only got the two ingame items but can't find the art and soundtrack. Can somebody show us the right directory? And what does the trunk actually do? When does it speak? Thx

Sabrina Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Tu es plus chanceux que moi alors... mon code est encore invalide et je n'ai aucun DLC non plus.

---------

Thou art more lucky than me then ... my code is still invalid, and I have no DLC not more.

Que la magie continue...
A
veteran
veteran
A
There already is an DLC out ?????

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
Sabrina Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

Last edited by Sabrina; 30/06/14 07:05 PM.

Que la magie continue...
A
veteran
veteran
A
Oh. Seems it wasn't a good idea after all to remain as spoiler-free as possible ?

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
There already is an DLC out ?????

The DLC is just a way for owners of the standard edition to upgrade to the Digital Collector's Edition content (minus the extra games) at a reduced cost. It was a request made by folks within the community, and Larian Studios obliged us.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Ah, okay, thank you.

--Dilbert cartoon

M
stranger
stranger
M
When I go on Steam, go to Properties for D:OS and check the DLC, it says nothing, even though I bought it.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Gyson
The DLC is just a way for owners of the standard edition to upgrade to the Digital Collector's Edition content (minus the extra games) at a reduced cost. It was a request made by folks within the community, and Larian Studios obliged us.

As he says here, its not REALLY a DLC i believe, just an upgrade from standard to Digital Collector's Edition. That said i'm not sure what the upgrade gets me.. but i felt like throwing 10$ at them for being beautiful people. It was an impulse buy.. im an addict.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Well, it surely helps to support small developers. They're not EA, Ubi or Zenimax / Bethesda, after all ...

--Dilbert cartoon

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Xenos
Originally Posted by Gyson

As he says here, its not REALLY a DLC i believe, just an upgrade from standard to Digital Collector's Edition. That said i'm not sure what the upgrade gets me.. but i felt like throwing 10$ at them for being beautiful people. It was an impulse buy.. im an addict.

Unlocks Divinity Original Sin: The Golden Grail DLC, Divinity Original Sin: Zandalor's Trunks DLC, Divinity: Original Sin Design Documents and Art Pack, and Soundtrack.

Sabrina Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
There was a big update this morning, I have my game in French and I also have the DLC Source Hunter!!

Yes sire !!! loll

Que la magie continue...
journeyman
journeyman
But can somebody explain the trunk? I don't understand when does it talk?

Last edited by FadeToBlack; 02/07/14 12:54 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack
But can somebody explain the trunk? I don't understand when does it talk?

The trunks make (very) infrequent (usually insulting) comments about things you do. It's like having your own private heckler.

Unfortunately, the trunks comments are only represented by very brief text that pops up above your character's head. Despite the location, it isn't voiced, and it isn't logged to the chat window, and is very easy to miss.

veteran
veteran
voicing it would be a great addition lol

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem
voicing it would be a great addition lol

True. I envision a voice like Gilbert Gottfried, heh.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Source Hunter DLC pack still not working. I entered retail keys to Steam and while the game works perfectly, I cannot see DLC under the DLC tab nor any items or reference to it in-game. I can, however, see in Steam account details that both the game and DLC codes are entered correctly and should be ok. I also checked the game directory, no soundtrack or other goodies there either.

Really annoying, since they have stated twice now in patch notes that these issues are resolved. Perhaps it is a problem with retail keys somehow. frown

Last edited by Tyfenrion; 02/07/14 05:35 PM.

We drag with stiffening fingers
Our swords, and up the hill
The path is steep and tangled
But leads to battles still

Link Copied to Clipboard