Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
stranger
stranger
I
I reckon it's a waiting game now until everything's sorted. But I still got game code to write myself and kids to take off the wife so she can rest. So I'm hoping all this will be sorted by tonight and I can play this game (was going to last night and ended up starting Divine Divinity instead, I always cringe a bit at hearing the male Rogue's starting text). Good luck to all!

Last edited by Inazuma; 02/07/14 01:07 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Inazuma
I reckon it's a waiting game now until everything's sorted. But I still got game code to write myself and kids to take off the wife so she can rest. So I'm hoping all this will be sorted by tonight and I can play this game (was going to last night and ended up starting Divine Divinity instead, I always cringe a bit at hearing the male Rogue's starting text). Good luck to all!
I took a few days off to play D:OS quietly and happily all day long from release day on. This was to be something special for me.
So I'm sitting here waiting.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Piran Jade
So now we need to learn how to destroy it.

Indeed. Hmm...

I think I have the crafting recipe here somewhere... *digs through the pack* think

pts Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Lar_q
There's been some complications but they are being sorted out. We really hope that we can get the Steam to GOG key transformation out of the door today. Players who didn't use their Steam key can already play via GOG.

Thanks for replying, helps my peace of mind. And of course, i also look forward to play the game in full! Otherwise waiting patiently would be a lot easier... wink

Originally Posted by Inazuma
Real time update: my profile just got updated and I have a new message; "This Steam key can be destroyed". Let's see where we go from here, finally... laugh

Also just noticed the *steamkey can be destroyed* on larianvault -> seems we cannot do anything yet, but that probably means the most important database update is complete (selecting all eligible users, hope they had still had a beta tag and didn't have to do it by hand).

Last edited by pts; 02/07/14 02:40 PM.
stranger
stranger
Still nothing changed in my profile:

Divinity: Original Sin Digital
Delivered (STEAM)
Key: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
This Steam key cannot be destroyed.

And I never ask for that key, wasn't use it and not gave it to anyone else...

I
stranger
stranger
I
To paraphrase a man much better than I;
"I have a link!"

And that link says:
"I know Larian cannot undo this and I want to destroy this key.."

I can press it and it goes nowhere (404) but at least it's a link! and it's mine!

(I think E3 was the last time I enjoyed seeing a link so much - here's looking at you Nintendo).

stranger
stranger
Yup, gets me a "The requested URL /ks_destroykeyconfirm.php was not found on this server."

opa

Last edited by Lil Raven; 02/07/14 06:38 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Same here.

---------------
Not Found

The requested URL /ks_destroykeyconfirm.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2 Server at www.larianvault.com Port 443
---------------

In short: It doesn't work.

EDIT: IT WORKS NOW! The keys are there! YAY!

Last edited by Piran Jade; 02/07/14 07:14 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Means they're working on it. Relax and wait a bit longer. I'm pretty sure there'll be an announcement, once the system is ready.

Last edited by norolim; 02/07/14 06:45 PM.
old hand
old hand
Should work now. Will only work on Steam keys that were created before the release of the game, i.e. Alpha and Beta keys.

Tweeting @forktong
stranger
stranger
WOOHOO! Downloading now! Thank you, Larian Team! thankyou cheer

stranger
stranger
Yay! Larian Vault page updated, Steam key destroyed, downloading from GOG now. Thanks to the folks at Larian for all the hard work. Looks like I know what my wife and I will be doing tonight. smile

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by akhliber
Looks like I know what my wife and I will be doing tonight. smile

What has that last to do with anything else? hahaha silence

(Slowly) installing now. party

N
stranger
stranger
N
Done. Nice. Thanks David.

P
stranger
stranger
P
So GOG key is available ? Nice !

But can someone tell me which version it is (1.0.47 ?) and if the French translation is currently included in GOG version please ?

...or, if not, does someone has an estimation of the time I'll have to wait before French version release on GOG ?

Thanks in advance guys wink

stranger
stranger
Hehe. Because afterwards, we'll be playing our D:OS duo pack!

wink

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by akhliber
Hehe. Because afterwards, we'll be playing our D:OS duo pack!

wink

Oooooh... Afterwards. *nudge nudge wink wink* silence

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by prypiat
So GOG key is available ? Nice !

But can someone tell me which version it is (1.0.47 ?) and if the French translation is currently included in GOG version please ?

I'll let you know after it's downloaded. Though I suspect it has not been updated.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by ForkTong
Should work now. Will only work on Steam keys that were created before the release of the game, i.e. Alpha and Beta keys.

But what about my situation: I never have used any keys, but when on release day I have logged in profile at Larian Vault and discovered that Divinity: Original Sin Digital shows Steam instead of GOG, while I was absolutely sure that previously I had selected GOG (and checked that several times) and when
I wanted to change it - but after clicking on it (button with arrow, similar to change input button for Kickstarter Dragon Forum Badge) steam-key was generated and now it says Delivered and "This Steam key cannot be destroyed.". I am not using Steam at all and really don't want it. As I said I never ask for steam-key, wasn't use it and not gave it to anyone else.

How to solve this problem?

I
stranger
stranger
I
Huzzah! D:OS tonight!

@Mindtraveller
Man, I feel you, I hope you get this fixed! I would say best bet is to try and get support's attention (either emails or PMs).

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard