Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I have just added all Kickstarter backers that are on the forum to the groups that allow you to show off a badge under your nickname.

However, YOU yourself need to check a box so that it shows.

Click on My Stuff [Linked Image] in the menu on top and then click Edit Profile. You will there find an option "Group Images to display". Check the box of any badge you wanna show and then click the Submit button way down at the bottom.

If you had a badge in your Kickstarter tier, but this option is not showing up, you probably filled in the wrong address in the Larianvault or haven't filled it in yet. 3376 people filled in an email address I could not find back in the forum database, so chances are there is something wrong. We will email these people to let them know. Please don't reply here in this topic, please fix it on larianvault. You can check what email address it should be by checking your forum profile.

Tweeting @forktong
apprentice
apprentice
The kickstarter badge is great, but I like the weresheep badge more and I cannot find it ?

addict
addict
Not working for me, although my registered e-mail address and the one I entered in the Larianvault are the same (double, triple, and quadruple checked).

I had originally used a different e-mail address to register for the forums, so I tried to get it working using that e-mail address instead. But that didn't work either.

hurray for badges :p

but the only ones I can choose frome are displayed now.

Last edited by Dexyd; 03/07/14 08:19 PM.

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
H
stranger
stranger
H
Same here, I pledged on kickstarter for the game and the weresheep package, but i cant see the "Group Images to display" optien on the edit prole page.
And my email address in my forum profile is the same as the one i entered on the addon page on larianvault (but it's not the same as the one i used on my larianvault account).

Last edited by Hagarken; 03/07/14 09:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Dexyd
hurray for badges :p

but the only ones I can choose frome are displayed now.

Thinking of that, what are those other badges I've been seeing?

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Althor
The kickstarter badge is great, but I like the weresheep badge more and I cannot find it ?

Same here, pledged for weresheep addon, but no badge (yet)

Ke se marei gola
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by nstgc

Imageinfo ftw... slightly silly you need to read a description to get it, but so be it.

Forktong and RiptoR have developers badge. Why there are 2 different ones, don't ask me.
Your K is kickstarter (that one's obvious)
Dexyd's first is "divine" (what does it mean? I don't know)
And RiptoR's first is "dragon"

On second thought... no, that doesn't clear up anything at all either.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Well, the badges are a work in progress, we'll see about clarifying them.

Also, when you do check your email address on Larianvault, don't expect it to magically work.

I'm sorry, but the Larianvault server cannot talk to the larian.com server, so it is something we need to do some SQL magic for. Manually.

I am just going to give people here time to check their addresses and I will then do another export/import/sync thing on July 14th. Until then, I'm taking wife and dogs into the dark forest, away from computers and all that laugh

Tweeting @forktong
Originally Posted by ForkTong
I'm sorry, but the Larianvault server cannot talk to the larian.com server, so it is something we need to do some SQL magic for. Manually.

I'm so sorry.

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
enthusiast
enthusiast

At the bottom of both charts...

D:OS KS Digital Rewards Chart

D:OS KS Physical Rewards Chart

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
Ah, thank you. Those are for people who spent lots of money.

Last edited by nstgc; 04/07/14 03:02 AM.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Robcat

At the bottom of both charts...

D:OS KS Digital Rewards Chart

D:OS KS Physical Rewards Chart

Divine badge, hm?

You poser... hug

And @Larian:

Were is the weresheep badge??? wink

Last edited by LordCrash; 04/07/14 03:19 AM.

WOOS
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by LordCrash

Divine badge, hm?

You poser... hug

[Linked Image]

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
G
G
So what are all the different badges available?

WeresheepVampire of Original Sin
WoOS - https://weresheep.net/doku.php
veteran
veteran
And testing out the badges.

EDIT: They work!! Sweet! horsey

Last edited by Darth_Trethon; 04/07/14 06:31 AM.
G
G
Still missing the Weresheep badge I guess smile

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Garod

Haven't seen anyone with one of those yet so I don't think they've been created, not sure if they're doing those anymore, in the Vault the WOOS addon doesn't mention the badge, only the KS page mentions it in the addon list. It they end up implementing them, great, if not I won't mind.

I found the Weresheep journal thing in the game, now to look for the [SPOILER] plane!! laugh

Last edited by Darth_Trethon; 04/07/14 07:01 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Hmm, I've got these badges but not a Kickstarter one for some reason. Is that because I use different email addresses for Larian and Kickstarter? Larian Vault knows about my Kickstarter account, though.

Edit: looking through the replies, I'm guessing that the other badges are instead of the Kickstarter one... correct? I'm easily confused.

Last edited by Vometia; 04/07/14 07:11 AM.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger

If you had a badge in your Kickstarter tier, but this option is not showing up, you probably filled in the wrong address in the Larianvault or haven't filled it in yet. 3376 people filled in an email address I could not find back in the forum database, so chances are there is something wrong.

Well, the thing is, the addresses are correct, but upon login the forum says I have not registered or something like that and need to re-register. When I try that it says my account already exists.
And here I am, responding like a registered but yet not registered user?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Vometia
Hmm, I've got these badges but not a Kickstarter one for some reason. Is that because I use different email addresses for Larian and Kickstarter? Larian Vault knows about my Kickstarter account, though.

Edit: looking through the replies, I'm guessing that the other badges are instead of the Kickstarter one... correct? I'm easily confused.

The Dragon badge replaced the green KS badge because you pledged more. Each person can only have one of three based on the tier they pledged at: the basic green KS badge, the dragon badge or the divine badge. And then there's the dev badge that may go alongside the latter two depending on the amount of in game content you had tied to your tier.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon
The Dragon badge replaced the green KS badge because you pledged more. Each person can only have one of three based on the tier they pledged at: the basic green KS badge, the dragon badge or the divine badge. And then there's the dev badge that may go alongside the latter two depending on the amount of in game content you had tied to your tier.

But I want more! laugh

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Let's see, does it work for me?

G
G
So Darth what's that 2nd bade you have?
You have the devine badge and then what's that other one?

old hand
old hand
Can we trade badges like steam cards ? We could like offer 2 green brade for a poka-dotta badge ?

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
I have just added all Kickstarter backers that are on the forum to the groups that allow you to show off a badge under your nickname.

Cool! Thank you muchly.

addict
addict
in the Vault the WOOS addon doesn't mention the badge, only the KS page mentions it in the addon list.

It does, check again.

I'd be happy with at least one badge, but alas, this special "SQL magic" isn't working for me. meh

journeyman
journeyman
I use my personal email address on Kickstarter (and Larian Vault), but I use a different email for things like forums. I updated the forum to use the same email as on KS and Larian Vault. I don't see any badges in the profile prefs. Do I need to wait for another update or should it have recognized my email when I changed it?

apprentice
apprentice
Wont work for me smirk

stranger
stranger
Did not work for me either, ohwell! You guys will just have to trust that i am a backer ^^

addict
addict
Says the *STRANGER*! laugh

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I have no badges other than the ones already active. Same email on forum account as on kickstarter account. Also backed for weresheep and joined the weresheep group.

EDIT: Oh I see those are the correct ones!

Last edited by Zaxth; 04/07/14 07:15 PM.
I
stranger
stranger
I
Hello Larian.

Do I have a badge? I should have one.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Infinitron
Hello Larian.

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=506499#Post506499

Last edited by dlux; 04/07/14 07:48 PM.
I
stranger
stranger
I
Originally Posted by dlux
Hello Larian.

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=506499#Post506499

No "Group Images" option!

addict
addict
Hello Larian.

No "Group Images" option!

Yes, you are not the only one with this problem.

David wrote that if you don't have a badge now, then you will have to wait until the 14th. That is why I linked what he wrote.

Last edited by dlux; 04/07/14 08:48 PM.
veteran
veteran
in the Vault the WOOS addon doesn't mention the badge, only the KS page mentions it in the addon list.

It does, check again.

I'd be happy with at least one badge, but alas, this special "SQL magic" isn't working for me. meh

You're right, I forgot to check the summary page and only looked at the choices and input page. Still I am not overly concerned about it either way.

As for your other badges, have you tried to PM Larian via the KS page on the actual KS website? I'm sure they'll help you.

enthusiast
enthusiast

However, YOU yourself need to check a box so that it shows.

Click on My Stuff [Linked Image] in the menu on top and then click Edit Profile. You will there find an option "Group Images to display". Check the box of any badge you wanna show and then click the Submit button way down at the bottom.

If you had a badge in your Kickstarter tier, but this option is not showing up, you probably filled in the wrong address in the Larianvault or haven't filled it in yet. 3376 people filled in an email address I could not find back in the forum database, so chances are there is something wrong. We will email these people to let them know. Please don't reply here in this topic, please fix it on larianvault. You can check what email address it should be by checking your forum profile.

I can't see the group images to display on my profile.

If this is relevant, I have changed my main email address before on this site for this profile.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
G
G
Hi Henry,
Yes it's relevant, because the badges are linked to the input you gave, so if your forum email is different to what you said on the KS inputs then it won't work.
Just let Larian know and they will fix it I think someone mentioned July 14th

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi Henry,
Yes it's relevant, because the badges are linked to the input you gave, so if your forum email is different to what you said on the KS inputs then it won't work.
Just let Larian know and they will fix it I think someone mentioned July 14th

I'll just clarify somethings. it is the same input on the KS and the email registered for this profile (the email was changed for this profile) but my KS email input (on larianvault), emailon my KS, and the current profile email is not the same as the original email I had when I created this profile.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
veteran
veteran

Also, when you do check your email address on Larianvault, don't expect it to magically work.

I am just going to give people here time to check their addresses and I will then do another export/import/sync thing on July 14th. Until then, I'm taking wife and dogs into the dark forest, away from computers and all that laugh

I've checked the Larian Vault and my e-mailadress is the same as on the forum, but no KS badge ... but ...
No problem dear ForkTong ;-) I hope you find your way out of the dark forest so you can fix the Kicstarter badges ... I wait with patience till July 14th .

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Joram

I've checked the Larian Vault and my e-mailadress is the same as on the forum, but no KS badge ... but ...
No problem dear ForkTong ;-) I hope you find your way out of the dark forest so you can fix the Kicstarter badges ... I wait with patience till July 14th .

smile This issue made me remember how Swen cannot access his first account in this forum because he has forgotten the password and has no way to change it even though they are the administrator lol.

I don't appear to have any badges. Though I ought to have both a weresheep badge and kickstarter badge, right?

apprentice
apprentice
Well, not working for me (no "group image" option).
I double checked the e-mail adress I provided on Larianvault and it is the exact same I use here.

Just to make sure I just copied the adress that is listed on my "edit profile" and copied it over to Larianvault, let's see if it works on the 14th.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hmm.

B
B
I don't seem to have the Kickstarter badge despite being a backer, but I do have these other badges somehow. smile

addict
addict
Those are your KS badges. The green 'K', like the one I have, is the generic one for those who pledged lower amounts (though I wouldn't say $65 was chump change, but I'm not complaining).

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Wow....it seems with the lower tier it is more obvious that you are a kickstarter backer than higher tier backers.

veteran
veteran
I'm in the same boat as others who registered with a different e-mail address. It's over a 10 years ago I did this, with a no longer active e-mail account I can't even remember.

It's one of these days...
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Well, I updated my email to match that of kickstarter at least a week ago, & I don't find that option in my profile.

stranger
stranger
Might want to consider adding a title tag to the badges so people can hover and see what the badge is all about. (without having to check the filename :p)

No love here either.

Replied to the message I got regarding matching up my email with Larian vault (which it is) same as Kiskstarter, however my original kickstarter email no longer exists (but I changed that to match as well, but kickstarter link on the vault still shows my old email address linked)

I pledged and all I got was this lousy awesome game!
On page 1 of this thread, ForkTong said he would install the next round of badges on July 14th. It's a manual thing.

stranger
stranger
My badges seem to be working... as far as I can tell.

V
stranger
stranger
V
I was in the same boat as Bittereinder. I thought, wadda minute, how come I don't have that green 'K' Kickstarter badge? However, from Jito463's post, I determined that this black and red thing is for Dragon level kickstarters. As rhiggins said "... it seems with the lower tier it is more obvious that you are a kickstarter backer than higher tier backers".

If we kickstarters don't know what the black and red badge means, how would the general forum members know? I hope you are listening ForkTong.

journeyman
journeyman
So this is the Divine badge and the dev badge next to my name?

The weresheep badge is still a work in progress?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by henryv
smile This issue made me remember how Swen cannot access his first account in this forum because he has forgotten the password and has no way to change it even though they are the administrator lol.

That is indeed amusing.

journeyman
journeyman
Works here, just waiting for the weresheep one laugh

U
stranger
stranger
U
I did Larian Vault first. Then the forums here. Oops.

R
RtM Offline
R
Oh boy, now my opinions will matter less because I don't have a badge to display. I'm not one of "them".

addict
addict
I'd consider that untrue

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
R
RtM Offline
R
See?? sad

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by RtM
See?? sad

quite a trap you laid there.

R
RtM Offline
R
think

apprentice
apprentice
I don't have the "group image" option. But I had another mail...

Meowmic Republic of Sin
T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Doublefreud *
I don't have the "group image" option.

Nor do I.

L
L
same here, but i used the same mail

G
G
Well today is the upload of the next batch of information for badges, so let's hope that the weresheep one is among them... still morning here so will probably take some time

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DarthDavy
So this is the Divine badge and the dev badge next to my name?

The weresheep badge is still a work in progress?

Yes it is. I have the same.

Well today is the upload of the next batch of information for badges

Doesn't seem like it actually happened frown

addict
addict
Both E-Mails are the same and have been the same for a few weeks. It still isn't working...

[Linked Image]
Larianvault

[Linked Image]
Larian Forums

Yes, they are exactly the same. What should I do? Should I change the email address to the one that I used when I registered last year?

apprentice
apprentice
Both E-Mails are the same and have been the same for a few weeks. It still isn't working...

Yes, they are exactly the same. What should I do? Should I change the email address to the one that I used when I registered last year?

Do you use a diffent email-adress for login on larianvault?

I too used the same adress in that input field and for my forum account. Obviously it didn't work the first time the import happened. I suspected it might have to do with using a diffent email on larianvault (the one I plegded with).

I now changed all adresses to the one I used for pledged/larianvault and hope it works this time around (I don't think the import that should have happend yesterday was done already).

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Larzare
Do you use a diffent email-adress for login on larianvault?

No, I use the same email address to log into the forums and larianvault which is also my Kickstarter email.

Originally Posted by Larzare

I now changed all adresses to the one I used for pledged/larianvault and hope it works this time around (I don't think the import that should have happend yesterday was done already).

Everything is the same here too, all my email addresses are exactly the same. I did use a different email address to register for the forums here, but I changed that too a few weeks ago.

I also received another email yesterday (after the import I guess) reminding me to link my Larianvault and Kickstarter accounts, although I have already done that months ago. rolleyes

[Linked Image]

I
stranger
stranger
I
Same here. No badge yet.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Sorry, I couldn't find time yesterday.

Could you all please check your profile now? I just ran a new sql script today. I also added the green K to all the backers that had a different icon but not the green K.

The weresheep icon still needs to be created and even though my MS Paint skills are second to none, I'd rather ask an artist to make one.

Tweeting @forktong
I still don't have my badges, and my Larian Vault + forums email addresses match up right now.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Fireblade
I still don't have my badges, and my Larian Vault + forums email addresses match up right now.

Same here.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Yeah, so apparently the forum database keeps the email address you registered with even if you change it afterwards. In case you ever changed email addresses in this forum, I was still looking at the "old" one. So I'll have another go with those then :P

Tweeting @forktong
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Fireblade and Jimnms, could you please see if they're there now? If they work for you, they'll work for everyone with this issue.

Tweeting @forktong
apprentice
apprentice
Yay, finally the option to enable the badge is showing up (showed up just now), thank you!

Looks good for me...thanks!

addict
addict
Now if only more people would see this as a sign that Larian DOES keep its word, even if it comes with delays, so I can stop feeling some inner frustration when people post false accusations.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
H
stranger
stranger
H
I'm sorry to tell you i still have no "Group Images to display" option in "Edit Profile", although I have the same email address on this forum and as the email I used for The Weresheep Package addon on "Your Choices & Input" on larianvault (but which is different as the email I used to register on larianvault and kickstarter).

I hope this info helps.

Last edited by Hagarken; 15/07/14 06:17 PM.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
The weresheep icon still has to be added. I cannot make that icon.

Tweeting @forktong
journeyman
journeyman
Fireblade and Jimnms, could you please see if they're there now? If they work for you, they'll work for everyone with this issue.

Still not there for me. sad

enthusiast
enthusiast

Could you all please check your profile now? I just ran a new sql script today. I also added the green K to all the backers that had a different icon but not the green K.

The weresheep icon still needs to be created and even though my MS Paint skills are second to none, I'd rather ask an artist to make one.

Working now. Thanks david

addict
addict

Oh, I thought you ran the SQL script yesterday the 14th.

It's working now though. Thanks David. smile

Woot! Thanks!

I pledged and all I got was this lousy awesome game!
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by jimnms

Hi, I checked your Kickstarter data and I'm sorry to have to tell you that forum badges were not part of the tier you pledged for.

Tweeting @forktong

Hi, I checked your Kickstarter data and I'm sorry to have to tell you that forum badges were not part of the tier you pledged for.

I looked back over the KS stuff, and there seems to be some confusion with the forum badges. At least on my end. I see people in this thread with just the K badge, and with the K badge and a dragon badge. The KS page only mentions KS badges for "dragon tier" and "developer tier," so I'm guessing that's the K badge + Dragon/Developer badge. In which case, no one should have a lonesome K badge.

Anyway, I should have the Weresheep badge at least, but it's not there yet... so still working on it, I guess?

addict
addict
http://www.larian.com/kickstarter/rewards_Matrix_Digital_big.jpg

http://www.larian.com/kickstarter/rewards_Matrix_Physical_big.jpg

If you look at the bottom of each, they show which tiers get which badges.

Digital tiers: Kickstarter badge is included in the $35-$80 tiers.

Physical tiers: Kickstarter badge is included in the $65 and $75 tiers.

There is no overlap with the KS badge and the other badges, though I'm not sure why. I have to wonder if some higher pledges wouldn't have preferred having access to the 'K' badge.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I actually think more people should have the lonely K badge if I look at this image now.

Let's see what I can still do today wink

Tweeting @forktong
Originally Posted by Jito463

http://www.larian.com/kickstarter/rewards_Matrix_Physical_big.jpg

If you look at the bottom of each, they show which tiers get which badges.

Digital tiers: Kickstarter badge is included in the $35-$80 tiers.

Physical tiers: Kickstarter badge is included in the $65 and $75 tiers.

There is no overlap with the KS badge and the other badges, though I'm not sure why. I have to wonder if some higher pledges wouldn't have preferred having access to the 'K' badge.

Ah, I see. I was only searching the text.

Anyway, it seems to me that Larian really ought to just give every backer a forum badge. After all, they did end up putting every backer in the KS credits in-game, and they did end up giving every backer alpha access.

But maybe that opinion would hold more weight if I at least had my weresheep badge.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Any of the Weresheep around that could check if their Badge is available? (Icon may still change of course, once I can get hold of an artist, I literally did this in MS Paint. Fear my skillz.)

Tweeting @forktong
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Jito: I am giving everyone with a dragon/dev/divine/sheep badge the K badge as well as it's the clearest.

Tweeting @forktong
G
G
Weresheep badge check smile
Bit pixelated compared to the rest but good job !
u has l33t MSPaint skillz...

Last edited by Garod; 16/07/14 02:24 PM.

addict
addict
Weresheep badge... check!

Thanks David.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Arsene Lupin
After all, they did end up putting every backer in the KS credits in-game

Not me: well, I'm in the actual credits section, but not the Kickstarter list, oddly.

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
Weresheep-badge check - checked ok

thx alot

PS: your MS Paint-skills aren't so bad afterall - the sheep is recognizable wink

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
veteran
veteran
WoOS!

I have too many badges now... :P

WOOS
H
stranger
stranger
H
It's working now, thanks ! smile

addict
addict
Fear my WoOS badge! Muahahahaha.

*ahem*

Sorry, got carried away by the power, the POWER!.

*ahem*

Okay, I'm done.

WoOS Badge? Is mine active? *looks*

Excellent. Finally changed my Avatar too. Woohoo.

Last edited by tarasis; 16/07/14 07:24 PM.
stranger
stranger
How did you get the Weresheep? Can anyone bite me, please? wink

veteran
veteran
You can activate the icon in your forum profile if you pledged for it during the kickstarter.

Last edited by LordCrash; 16/07/14 07:53 PM.

WOOS
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by EinTroll
Now if only more people would see this as a sign that Larian DOES keep its word, even if it comes with delays, so I can stop feeling some inner frustration when people post false accusations.

Larian are true bros, how can you doubt them?

Last edited by Cattletech; 17/07/14 12:32 AM.
journeyman
journeyman

The first sentence of your original post sounded like you added all KS backers the option to display a badge.

stranger
stranger
Hey guys,

Add me to the list of people who don't have access to the forum icons. I pledged at a Dragon level and my forum and Larian Vault emails match, but the email address I used to sign up for the forum ten years ago (yes, I know, ten years and nine posts) is long gone. Since that's apparently a problem, a fix would be nice - at your convenience, of course. smile

Last edited by Malygris; 17/07/14 04:18 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! smile

veteran
veteran
Sweet to see the weresheep badges and a bit surprised to see to see they ended up adding the green K badge to all the backers.

Originally Posted by LordCrash
You can activate the icon in your forum profile if you pledged for it during the kickstarter.

I'm not seeing any option in my "Edit Profile" menu.

But I didn't get it from the Kickstarter pledge. I should get it from the Add-on pledge which IIRC, I did through the Larian Vault.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D

I'm so sorry.

Actually SQL isn't that bad. Plenty of worse options.

So... am I ever going to get my badge?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Arsene Lupin
So... am I ever going to get my badge?

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

G
G
Hey Farhang, since you just did all the weresheep activation I'm assuming you have a spreadsheet with user names.

Is there a possibility to let us know how many weresheep we actually ended up with?

stranger
stranger
(...) a bit surprised to see they ended up adding the green K badge to all the backers.

They didn't. I am an early KS backer and got no badge.
Hell, I'm even considered a "stranger" wink.

Last edited by Sashaa; 27/07/14 01:04 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sashaa
(...) a bit surprised to see they ended up adding the green K badge to all the backers.

They didn't. I am an early KS backer and got no badge.
Hell, I'm even considered a "stranger" wink.

The stranger rating has to do with how much you post which you don't given this is only your second post in well over a year. As for your badges I suggest emailing Larian support from the email linked to your pledge and give them the details about this forums account.

stranger
stranger
I know, was just kidding about the "stranger" part. Never been a big talker. smile
However, I'll email Larian support, thanks for the hint.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Sashaa
I know, was just kidding about the "stranger" part. Never been a big talker. smile

Three posts in nearly 18 months, two of them just now, you don't say! laugh

J'aime le fromage.
addict
addict
ok I juste have a question, I can see other badges than the kickstarter badge and the weresheep badge, what are they for?

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Chaotica
ok I juste have a question, I can see other badges than the kickstarter badge and the weresheep badge, what are they for?

Higher tiers, the dragon and divine badges indicate higher tiers pledged. The Dragon badge is for tiers between $95 and $250 while the Divine badge is for tiers $300 and over. The badge with the steel helmet is the Developer badge for tiers with more creative content, basically tiers $125 and over.

Last edited by Darth_Trethon; 29/07/14 08:43 PM.
addict
addict
ok, thanks for the answer smile

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)
E
stranger
stranger
E
i entered my email in larianvault but cant see kickstarter badge on forum. Can nyone help me?

addict
addict
It's likely because you just registered on the forums a few days ago. They'll probably need to fix it manually.

Support
Support

The Larian Vault server doesn't automatically update the forum server. I'm not sure if periodic refreshes are planned (a manual update has been done a couple times already); you can email kickstarter@larian.com, though.

L
stranger
stranger
L

Can you do another sync? I just updated my email to the one I used on the KS.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by LordMatsu

Can you do another sync? I just updated my email to the one I used on the KS.
I'd like to echo that as I've just found the thing on the Vault to put my email in :blush:

apprentice
apprentice
I'm massively late with this (only saw the thread just now) but I'm a Kickstarter backer, and I've updated my forum account's email address to use the one I use on the Larian Vault. Hopefully I can still get that green K icon?

Support
Support

Yes, there will be another update to sync the Vault server and forum to enable the badges for those who have added/fixed their email (to match the one used on kickstarter, when pledging for D:OS), but I don't know when that will be. That might be mentioned in the next kickstarter update (the video for which was finished today).

stranger
stranger
I suppose it's not particularly relevant at this point, but I still don't have my forum badges. :|

Support
Support

Are you using the (exact) same email address for the forum that you used when you pledged for the kickstarter and entered in the Larian Vault? The Vault server doesn't automatically update the forum, it needs to be done manually periodically.

stranger
stranger
The email address I have attached to my account is the same as the one I used to register with Kickstarter, but my "public email" address was different. I've changed that so they're now the same across the board. I've also confirmed it's the same as the address at the Larian Vault. So now, just leave it and wait?

Support
Support

There is another update planned soon, possibly next week.

Last edited by Raze; 14/10/14 09:16 AM.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I did an update. Check your profile settings to see badges you can select.

Tweeting @forktong
B
stranger
stranger
B
That'a useful. Are you sure ?

Last edited by birnne; 12/11/14 08:10 AM.
Support
Support

Are you sure about what? You just registered, so obviously wouldn't have had the same email here and in the Larian Vault before the 21st.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard