Hi guys I hope someone out there can help with this.

My problem is I keep getting these micro-lockups where the game becomes unresponsive every 2 to 3 minutes for about 30 to 60 seconds, the animation freeze, sound continues to play and I lose the ability to click on anything, however I can still move the cursor around.

I had this problem when I first installed the game on June 30th then I think there was a hotfix patch that seemed fix the problem for me somewhat and I was able to play on July 1st. Then the Steam client auto updated the game yesterday July 2nd. with another patch and now I'm back to the micro lockups?

Turning the game setting down does nothing to help this and my gaming laptop has no issues playing other triple "A" titles released in the last year. See system specs below.

All drivers and bios are up to date, and I've disabled all non essential running programs and services including my virus software to try and eliminate any potential conflicts.

I should also mention, I use a G13 Logitech gamepad, a Razer Naga (2014 version) and a Creative EVO headset.

I'm at a loss? Here my system specs....

Asus ROC 750G
17.3in(1920x1080).
Intel Core i7-4700HQ.
16GB DDR3.
Nvidia GTX 780M
4G.Video Ram.
256G-SSD + 750G 7200 RPM HD
Win8.1-64bit