Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
addict
addict
A
There's an achievement called Time to Kill - "You have created a spell that makes Death Knights vulnerable". So this means there's a way to kill them.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Leandra's Blood :
It's in the bloodied room in the hidden place beneath the Altar in the Immaculate kind of Cathedral thing, where you kill those two huge demon (A Fire and a Poison one).

Void Aura :
They are invincible, you should split through them until you reach a huge Blood Stone.
As stated by Zizzax when he told you about invading Void demons, only Tenebrium damage can hurt the huge Blood Stone.

eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Thank you for your help, so just sneaking by then and hoping for the best.. only one of my lads has Tenebrium skill anyway wink So this should be easy, if teleport pyramids work, that is.

I know this seems like an odd issue, but I already discovered temple/immaculate village and everything else to boot. It's extremely confusing to have to retrace steps (and the game doesn't really seem to account for this all that much, since Arhu is constantly elsewhere, and does have different dialog depending on where is (which further confuses the issue)

Ps.: With per 8 now checking again, the ditch appeared... weird found scroll.. phew ^^

Last edited by eRe4s3r; 03/07/14 01:22 PM.
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Yeah I was having a hard time dealing with Spiders & whatnot while I was level 11.
A 3 level difference is somewhat of a handicap....

Now I'm 15 and fighting my way through level 11-12 mobs for the Witch quest ... No wonder I had problems.

eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I don't think Larian planned for us to 1) Not wanting to kill fungi and 2) not understanding that "cave between 2 trolls" a hidden chest on a mound with dozens of traps wink Also, I found 3 trolls so the more i looked the more confused I got... ;p

I am lucky I didn't enter the temple ahead of time It seems... only now I found the "trick" to the temple hidden door...

Originally Posted by eRe4s3r
Thank you for your help, so just sneaking by then and hoping for the best.. only one of my lads has Tenebrium skill anyway wink So this should be easy, if teleport pyramids work, that is.

I know this seems like an odd issue, but I already discovered temple/immaculate village and everything else to boot. It's extremely confusing to have to retrace steps (and the game doesn't really seem to account for this all that much, since Arhu is constantly elsewhere, and does have different dialog depending on where is (which further confuses the issue)

Ps.: With per 8 now checking again, the ditch appeared... weird found scroll.. phew ^^

dont suppose you can post the x/y coordinates for the ditch? i potted u p to per 10 and couldn't locate it.

okay, how do you get out of the chain of green mirror portals in the temple?

I get options for Library, Crypt, Entrance Hall, and Office

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Entrance Hall -> Go South -> To the Sun option

ya just found it. had to really look at the map to figure it out :P

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Originally Posted by n3m3c1s

Same problem but i dont have Entrance Hall options

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
As I recall, each mirror takes you to different places...
I'm not sure if it is exactly like that but it should be something close to :

Crypt leads to Entrance Hall or Library

Library leads to Crypt or High Priest room

Originally Posted by yadedya
Originally Posted by n3m3c1s

Same problem but i dont have Entrance Hall options

Crypt offers Entrance Hall option. head due south from there.

so on a somewhat related and hilarious note ...

After exiting the mines i saved and grabbed a bite to eat (exited the game).

Came back and my save loaded but everything was black, char portraits and screen (minus the UI). Loaded a previous save, and exited the temple again.

This time, my entire map was unexplored and as I headed to grab the scroll for the witch quest, I encountered goblins who I had killed previously. Looks like the entire zone has respawned on me!

eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
If you still have the save that you loaded where it was black, you should probably send that to Larian ;P I wish things would respawn on me, heh

Ps.: The ditch is to the right on the mound, right of the chest... i just drank a potion of perception and it appeared instantly, so YMMV

But I honestly have no clue how you'd find that if you follow what's said in the game. I think larian should maybe change "cave" to "hill" and "between 2 trolls" to "trapped" wink

So basically, a trapped hill. That would have INSTANTLY guided me to that place. ;p I looked for a cave for nearly an hour before giving up and just killing level 15 cultists (which by the way, are extremely hard to kill on level 12 ,p)

Last edited by eRe4s3r; 03/07/14 02:55 PM.
old hand
old hand
We would very much like to see that savaegame - it sounds as if files were not written away.

Originally Posted by Lar_q
We would very much like to see that savaegame - it sounds as if files were not written away.

Sadly I deleted the save. At this point I've been making quick saves at every turn since I first had issues on launch day in this zone.

Accessed that file 3 times and each time same thing.
Map black, tool bar icons = black, entire screen outside of UI black.

O
stranger
stranger
O
LockeMurdock,

Thanks for revealing that location. I would have NEVER found that scroll without your help. How in the bloody world would anyone ever know to dig there?

The note on the box/barrel did not help btw.

The spell was indeed buried near the bush on top of the hill guarded by many drunk goblins and lava traps.

Live long and save often!

Last edited by Ozymandias; 04/07/14 02:27 AM.
eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Yeah the scroll thing is something larian really needs to somehow improve in a patch. Just changing the dialog of the mushrooms ought to do it. Seems like a tiny thing, but after the riddles (which were very "Larian" ;p) players don't expect to be mislead by a red herring.

stranger
stranger
Oh, quick tip: Careful on how you destroy the bone totem. Apparently you can one-shot the area with so much damage that the quest doesn't update. First time I did it, all the miners were still enchanted, but the totem was gone. -_-

That's what happened to me. I thought I had missed something else that I'd find later.
So essentially the main quest is broken now? No way to cheat myself past the gate?

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
it seems i messed up with the totem.... im stuck and im not going back to an earlier save... spent to much time looking around...

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard