Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mixxer5 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I've just got into prison where White Witch is supposed to be kept (Imp told me how to get there). But every time I try to leave room with Iron Maiden, I get killed with lava by Sentinels who shout "intruder detected". Am I supposed to look for some other way?

EDIT: "My" solution: Rogue with Cloak and Dagger skill teleports to the middle of chamber, waits until cooldown ends, teleport again. If he doesn't move after teleportation, sentinels won't notice.

Last edited by Mixxer5; 03/07/14 05:53 PM.
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
You are supposed to sneak past the Sentinels, look at them, they change orientations.

Mixxer5 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Seriously? I tried once, but they burned me. I'll try again than, thanks. But what to do after I've activated them? Whole room is full of lava, so even if they don;t spot me, I'm burned...

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
I don't remember any lava on the prison, but I didn't get spotted by the Sentinels as I was using the Invisibility spell, so maybe they are the ones to create it.

The passage is really straightforward, there is no trick, and only one way as I recall ...
I will go check in a moment.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I used invisibility, just walked through, there is a portal on the other side so just grab 1 person with invis then portal the rest

Mixxer5 Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Just did it (edited 1st post), but thanks for answers wink

R
stranger
stranger
R
Anyone else that has trouble, you can Teleport an ally with a Pyramid into the middle, then use the twin pyramid to teleport to that ally, and do the same, or just throw one Pyramid into the middle and then activate the other one.
(I don't have invisibility or a scoundrel, so I had to make do.)

G
stranger
stranger
G
Another solution: teleport/feather drop a member of your party in the center (where the statues can't see), and use a trap deactivation tool to kill the lava. Then just stroll on through no problem.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Did anyone find a way to disarm the lava traps in the following room? The statue in that room turns too. But it seem to notice me even when it's not looking.

veteran
veteran
I use teleport spell on the chest to move them out of the killing area.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.

Link Copied to Clipboard