Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#507262 03/07/14 06:37 PM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Alright so im in Hiberheim, theres the wishing well in some weird ruins with switches on the floor that sentinels guard. Any hints?

A
addict
addict
A
You gotta sneak onto 4 pressure plates undetected with each character. If the statues remain green then you're doing it right.

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Umm what if i have 2 lone wolves ?

A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by Werttingo
Umm what if i have 2 lone wolves ?

Throw a barrel or smth?

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Chests can be used to fake a character, barrels & crates aren't heavy enough.

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Yeah i just took 2 orante chests into my inventory, gonna try it now.

U
stranger
stranger
U
My Character said: "Something seems to have triggered to the right of here!" What have triggered????

By the way, i can't add any member to my party (don't know why, they said i don't need any help) so placed the Sheep Corpse (i found in the grave of Jake) and the Blood Stone Cage (i put many items so it have enough weight)

It all sounds clicked but all i hear is:"Something seems to have triggered to the right of here!"

Help me frown

There are 4 switches at the base of the stairs. I positioned my party on those, and was able to gain entry.

never did find out what the switches near the sentinels were for.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by n3m3c1s
There are 4 switches at the base of the stairs. I positioned my party on those, and was able to gain entry.

never did find out what the switches near the sentinels were for.

hm, i also positioned all my chars at those 4 plates. but nothing happens. if one char moves off a plate lava appears.

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
B
stranger
stranger
B
I need help too with the 4 button puzzle at the well frown

I placed 4 chests on the buttons at the top and all statues are green. Just get "Something seems to have triggered to the right of here!". But i can't find anything. Do you need high perception for it?
On the right i see a big tree, but can't teleport a char to it

M
stranger
stranger
M
Same Problem, it's to unclear what to do or bugged.. frown

edit: I did it, u have to use 4 Chars on each statue trigger without beeing detected. The statues are destroyed then but the wishing well won't give me a option to finish the quest... frown

Last edited by Maede; 08/07/14 10:52 AM.
stranger
stranger
The switches open the chest >_> I'm more concerned with how to actually get onto the switches undetected...

M
stranger
stranger
M
I think u have to do Boreas first, before the wells.

stranger
stranger
Just got it, the switches on one side deactivate the corresponding sentinels on the other side, so you only have to sneak (something i.e. a chest weighing more than 45) onto one of the top switches and one of the bottom switches, not all four

apprentice
apprentice
Or you can talk to the well in Cyreal to teleport yourself to the well in Hiberheim when you have the well teleportation scroll.

Last edited by Meidosan; 09/07/14 10:05 AM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Raztaman
Just got it, the switches on one side deactivate the corresponding sentinels on the other side, so you only have to sneak (something i.e. a chest weighing more than 45) onto one of the top switches and one of the bottom switches, not all four

Awesome, that did it, thank you!!

old hand
old hand
Not to be totally dense like I am dense but how do you open the chest ? I have all four switches covered but the chest is still locked... and I believe the status are still green.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Originally Posted by meme
Not to be totally dense like I am dense but how do you open the chest ? I have all four switches covered but the chest is still locked... and I believe the status are still green.

If you do it right (without being seen) the statues break apart entirely. So if they are green (or red) you haven't done it without being seen.

old hand
old hand
Is there a way to reset them if I've been seen ?

old hand
old hand
pretty please (death to all statues) !

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard