Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#506360 03/07/14 03:16 AM
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
How to get behind a barrier in the room where you kill Boreas? There's a treasure room behind it apparently, but no apparent way to take that barrier down.

W
stranger
stranger
W
i am curious about that too^^
i also think i was too stupid for the well-quest >_< these two parts are still missing on my end in that area, but i got not the slightest clue how to solve them smirk

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Originally Posted by Weng Chun
i am curious about that too^^
i also think i was too stupid for the well-quest >_< these two parts are still missing on my end in that area, but i got not the slightest clue how to solve them smirk

Now that I think about it, I did solve that puzzle at the well and found some special amulet from the chest. Gotta check it out later - maybe I have to wear it near the barrier?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Stuck here myself, how do you open the 2nt barrier? I tried the amulet, dosn't seem to be working.

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Originally Posted by KingArthur
Stuck here myself, how do you open the 2nt barrier? I tried the amulet, dosn't seem to be working.

There's a second barrier? What about the first?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Aramintai

Well, the Barrier after the boss.

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A

Well, the Barrier after the boss.

Right, this one. There was also an ice elemental trapped at the northen part of the map, who apparently knew how to sneak inside the treasury, but I killed him with snowmen guards. Maybe there's a way to make him talk?
And also to the left of the room with Boreas there's a portal to a small room with a dead imp and a note about four statues, but it seems a dead end.

And on Steam there's a discussion about it as well:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/230230/discussions/0/45350244880967635/
Someone mentioned a book called "Forgotten Language of the Faery" - it is sold by Victoria the librarian at Cyseal. Maybe someone can check this out?

Last edited by Aramintai; 03/07/14 07:03 AM.
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Ok, I got this - there a statue imbedded on the right wall - it asks a riddle and then removes the barrier.

And the book is needed to open the treasure coffin at the end.

And amulet from the well puzzle area seems to dissapear and give you item when you stand at the center of the round grate.

Last edited by Aramintai; 03/07/14 07:58 AM.
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
the damned statue...I've never thought it can click...
yes I did it too...it will ask you ,and choose the fifth the barrier will open

enthusiast
enthusiast
Can you post a screenshot of the statue ? I must have clicked on every statue I could find, but clearly I missed something. Is just for completeness sake... I doubt the treasure is relevant for level 15+ but still

D
journeyman
journeyman
D

enthusiast
enthusiast
Thanks ,) And.. wee.. yeah did not click on that ;P

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
And amulet from the well puzzle area seems to dissapear and give you item when you stand at the center of the round grate.

Which amulet was that? I must have accidentally sold it somewhere... T_T

A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Originally Posted by LockeMurdock

Which amulet was that? I must have accidentally sold it somewhere... T_T

The one you get from a chest near the talking well in north-east area. There's a lava and statues puzzle there to open it.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Hm. I definitely messed up, then. I originally busted that chest open the first time I arrived there, via the wishing well. I didn't even need to do the statue puzzle when I got back there in later levels.

Now I need to look around every merchant in Cyseal to see who has a random amulet. Wish that kinda stuff was considered a 'Quest' item and wasn't able to be sold. >_<

Last edited by LockeMurdock; 03/07/14 06:50 PM.
A
addict
OP Offline
addict
A
Originally Posted by LockeMurdock
Hm. I definitely messed up, then. I originally busted that chest open the first time I arrived there, via the wishing well. I didn't even need to do the statue puzzle when I got back there in later levels.

Now I need to look around every merchant in Cyseal to see who has a random amulet. Wish that kinda stuff was considered a 'Quest' item and wasn't able to be sold. >_<

Look it up then - it looks like quest item "Enlightened amulet" and is called "Royal Guard Amulet" or smth.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
I opened the treasure and I still have the amulet, besides the Sentinel don't ever mention it, are you sure that you need it ?

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
The amulet's to get (I think) the Winter Ring. That's the one you have to stand in the middle of the room for. I recall the ice elemental talking about it, but it had been so long since I opened that chest that I had no frame of reference for which item to use.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
I have both the Royal Guard Amulet and the Winter Amulet, and I have yet to find a use for either of them ...

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Did you wear the Royal Guard Amulet and stand in the center of the grate in the treasure room? That's supposed to give you the new item. I think you had to stand there for a while, though.

Then again, I lost my amulet so I can't confirm it. >_>

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard