Next Thread
Print Thread
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Hello,

I am a Kickstarter backer and I myself am able to play DoS however my daughter who I promised to give one of my free keys is still waiting because Larian has not shipped the physical items yet that contains this information.

Do I just continue to tell her to wait or ?

Thank you,

Rick

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
My physical edition has arrived today (I am in the UK). So, if you are in the US, it might take maybe a week more - also do not forget the customs which may be responsible for a delay!

R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Yeah, I was hoping they would do something special for kickstarter backers because of the late shipping and other delays as well.

Oh well I will let her know

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by rhiggins
Hello,

I am a Kickstarter backer and I myself am able to play DoS however my daughter who I promised to give one of my free keys is still waiting because Larian has not shipped the physical items yet that contains this information.

Do I just continue to tell her to wait or ?

Thank you,

Rick

But you can find TWO keys on the Larian Vault. So both you and your daughter should be able to play the game without the physical copy... wink

WOOS
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Wow.... I did not realize their was a DUO key on the Larian Vault.

Thank you

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by rhiggins
Wow.... I did not realize their was a DUO key on the Larian Vault.

Thank you

You're welcome. smile

WOOS
E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by LordCrash
But you can find TWO keys on the Larian Vault. So both you and your daughter should be able to play the game without the physical copy... wink

I ordered the CE but I find only one key available on the Larian Vault. Is this normal ? I can't wait for the CE to be shipped to me to start playing with my friend wink

Last edited by Ezra; 04/07/14 02:40 AM.
People who are entitled to a Duo key via Kickstarter definitely have it in the Vault.

If you ordered a non-Kickstarter CE, maybe you have to wait to get the box instead?

E
stranger
stranger
E
I backed D:OS CE on Kickstarter but i see only one key, the one i am using since the beta on Steam.

addict
addict
Have you scrolled down further? You should have a second one, titled 'Divinity: Original Sin Digital DUO KEY'. The logo next to it, should also say 'DUO'.

E
stranger
stranger
E
No, I've scrolled to the bottom and nothing. I've only got the Divinity: Original Sin Digital & the Divinity: Original Sin - Collector's Box. But only one key.

Link Copied to Clipboard