Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Trewylf Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
My friend and I are playing co-op and we're currently sitting on 5 inert stones, but only the Hall of Heroes has unlocked. We talked to the woman that's supposed to appear in there, but now she's nowhere to be found and we can't talk to Zixzax or do anything.

Is there anything we can do to get her to re-appear, or get Zixzax to talk to us how he's supposed to short of losing out on hours of progress by reloading an old save? The Weaver of Time confirms that we talked to her ["I met a strange woman in one of the other rooms."] and all Zixzax says is something about leaping through the portal, or wondering who awaits us in the next chamber.

The only thing in the environment remotely interactable is one of the top portals "To the Forbidden Zone" but it says the teleporter refuses to work.

A
ALF Offline
journeyman
journeyman
A
Can you send your savegame to supportdos@larian.com?

Hi,

Zixzax should run to a newly unlocked portal each time you get near him, so there is indeed something wrong if he doesn't do this. Could you send us a report.zip from our support tool?
It can be found here: http://www.larian.com/OriginalSinAlpha/AnalysisTool_DOS.exe
Simply run the tool and click generate report, then send this to supportdos@larian.com with a small description.

Thank you

Support
Support

If you used the Rift Travel button to leave the hall of heroes, try returning to the End of Time, enter the hall and use the portal to return back to the main room.
That should give the dialogue box about the hall of heroes being opened, and any dismissed companions/henchmen waiting there for you.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hi,

My wife and I are having the same issue as Trewylf. We're currently level 10 with 4 inert stones, however, Zixzax seems to be locked in place outside the observatory portal. No other portals have been opened. Will send a report.zip to support as directed by Issh.

Support
Support

In the meantime, someone else (here) reported killing Zixzax a couple times got him to open the next room. Teleporting him might reset something.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Raze

In the meantime, someone else (here) reported killing Zixzax a couple times got him to open the next room. Teleporting him might reset something.

Hi Raze,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, we found the same thread last night and tried teleporting Zixzax around homestead with no luck. He finally became tired of our "antics" and promptly destroyed our party (Zixzax is lv. 26).

R
stranger
stranger
R
I am having the same problem. Already send a report to supportdos@larian.com using the tool.

Unfortunately, I only have hall of heroes unlocked and am 50 hours into the game (lvl 15) I really hope there will be a hotfix available as loading a savegame to (maybe) fix it will set me like 45 hours back which is unacceptable.

I tried killing zixzax (which is hard at lvl 15) didn't work. I tried killing him in front of other portals, didn't work either. I tried entering hall of heroes and going back to the end of time using the teleporter and all sorts of things to trigger the conversation. Zixzax keeps trolling me.

Hoping someone will figure out a workaround as waiting for an offical fix/reply might take a while.

Cheers,
Rabbit

EDIT

Just got a reply from Larian. It seems I did not run into the same bug as you did. I just ignored the green being on the chair in Hall of Heroes. Got a reply from Larian within a day btw, amazing!

Last edited by runrabbit; 07/07/14 04:31 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
Hello, I have the same problem. I didn't go everytime to the End of Time and I started wondering why there is no more "elemental doors" and other portal opening when I went for the hunter's edge quest.
If finish it, I'm currently lvl 18, I ended the "cataclysm" with fireball falling etc. Now there is no more portals opening and ni ZixZax, he is nowhere to be found.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I guessmy problem is deeper them.. Emailed them about the same problem, no reply for 3 days now.. I refuse to start a new save before I am sure this won't happen again, I have no clue how to avoid it. I spoke with every last piece of NPC available to talk on Homesteed, nothing...

F
stranger
stranger
F
bump

stranger
stranger

EDIT: solved killing zixzax :P

Last edited by rainy nights; 20/07/14 09:54 PM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Raze

If you used the Rift Travel button to leave the hall of heroes, try returning to the End of Time, enter the hall and use the portal to return back to the main room.
That should give the dialogue box about the hall of heroes being opened, and any dismissed companions/henchmen waiting there for you.

Thank you for this post!

I was able to solve my issue by following the steps laid out in your reply.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard