Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Yeah.. don't ask ;p Madora doesn't like standing in meteor showers, even though she's nearly immune to everything. Shouldn't friendly fire only care when I actually KILL her? instead of just, you know, burning her fire proof armor? Either way, is there a way to get her back, or does this mean I can never agian use an AOE spell with her standing in the middle (remember, she's immune to everything *except burning* which does 2 damage at best.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Just pop back to your homestead and go to the hall of heroes. She'll be right there.

BOTH of my companions pulled that on me. Excuse me for having glorious magic spells, ya jerks. It's kinda funny, too, because they agree to join you just the same as if you'd asked them nicely to wait for you. No fuss, no changes in behavior. It's almost like they throw a little hissy fit and then get over it 30 seconds later. XD

eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Oh whoops ;P completely forgot that place... I looked in the inn and everything..

Thing is, she's leaving me in the tomb of death... so that's not a place you want to TP out of.. but good to know she just forgets it.. I hope she doesn't mind if I now target all the spells at her specifically.. grml.

Link Copied to Clipboard