Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#508669 04/07/14 08:55 PM
Jaesun Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
With the latest patches I have not had any save crashes any more. However what I am having now is, sometimes (and sadly it is completely random when it happens) I save the game, and it hangs up the game at the Saving screen. I DO want to specify the game is NOT crashing. The background music is still playing. It is as if the Save Function is started, but it fails to actually execute, and save the game. I then have to manually end the D:OS task to have the game quit.

This happens with Auto-Saves or when overwriting manual saves.

I don't know if running the D:OS analyzer tool would be of any help since it is not crashing? I have ran the tool before to report crashing saves a while ago, and my computer did pass all the tests.

I also did check the "verify integrity of game cache" with Steam (the version I am using) and that passed as well.

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Available OS Memory: 3328MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.3788 (English)
Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7245 (English)

Should I send in a support e-mail?

Last edited by Jaesun; 04/07/14 09:01 PM.
Support
Support

I don't know if a crash dump is created, but it would probably help to send another email about this. You can delete most of the saves from the report.zip file to reduce saves (maybe leave the latest working save and the one that hung, if anything was written to the save folder).

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard