Print Thread
#508956 05/07/14 03:36 AM
T
TonyD Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
When I combine it with a fire I get a progress bar then the fire and the pot both vanish. What am I missing (or is it broken at the moment)?

Gaming dinosaur!!
Support
Support

There should be a mobile kitchen created, at least when using a campfire.

T
TonyD Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Originally Posted by Raze

There should be a mobile kitchen created, at least when using a campfire.

That's what I thought - but it didn't happen, the pot just vanished.

Gaming dinosaur!!
P
P
Sometimes if I begin crafting and then click to move, select another item, talk, and so on then the crafting cancels and my item is consumed. Could you have clicked on something while crafting?

T
TonyD Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Originally Posted by PatrickSJ
Sometimes if I begin crafting and then click to move, select another item, talk, and so on then the crafting cancels and my item is consumed. Could you have clicked on something while crafting?

Possibly - I'll give it another few tries under differing conditions and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion.

Gaming dinosaur!!
P
P
Yeah, imagine my surprise when my sword disappeared. Good thing I did a quicksave just before crafting.

T
TonyD Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
tried a few more times and definitely still bugged for me. I put the pot on a fire, a timing bar comes up, and both vanish.

Gaming dinosaur!!
veteran
veteran
Funniest of this so far I found is inside Theleyron's office... making the fireplace into an indoor mobile cooking platform.

Which fire did you use? Apparently someone noticed one fire giving the mobile cooking thing in his inventory, could be there are more erroneous fireplaces around...

T
TonyD Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
Funniest of this so far I found is inside Theleyron's office... making the fireplace into an indoor mobile cooking platform.

Which fire did you use? Apparently someone noticed one fire giving the mobile cooking thing in his inventory, could be there are more erroneous fireplaces around...

The last time was near a bunch of the bandits in the NW of the map in the first area.

Gaming dinosaur!!

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard