Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Poganin Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
During the Trial of the Immaculates it is possible to inadvertently break the game by lockpicking the door to the left of the first statue (before you get Tenebrium poisoning) and approaching the Star Stone to trigger its reaction to the protagonists. If you talk to Loic at this point, he will still use his Silverglen dialogue tree for some unexplicable reason.

If you proceed to do the trials now, you will get Tenebrium poisoning, but since you've already used the Star Stone, you have no way of curing it. Talking to Loic now will have him use a new dialogue tree in which he is surprised that you are not poisoned and then he goes away. However, you ARE poisoned with no way of curing it.

Please consider making the left door in the first chamber unlockpickable or change Loic's dialogue tree to the post-trials one.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I have another problem, Loic is nowhere to be seen, I completed the whole trial, got cured of the rot, and can't open the door to the Lucella Trial Temple waypoint and I went back to town and the Immaculate building is empty.

Have no idea where to go now.

stranger
stranger
You can find more blood stones to cure yourself, it might help?

U
stranger
stranger
U
Hi,
I got another bug (or I am doing something wrong). I am doing first two trials, the stone heals me and I go visit Loic. He said something is wrong and when he is coming back with his guards I kill him and when I use the mixed chicken blood + stone it says something is wrong... Loic is dead and i am prety sure it is not how it should be frown

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Poganin
During the Trial of the Immaculates it is possible to inadvertently break the game by lockpicking the door to the left of the first statue (before you get Tenebrium poisoning) and approaching the Star Stone to trigger its reaction to the protagonists. If you talk to Loic at this point, he will still use his Silverglen dialogue tree for some unexplicable reason.

If you proceed to do the trials now, you will get Tenebrium poisoning, but since you've already used the Star Stone, you have no way of curing it. Talking to Loic now will have him use a new dialogue tree in which he is surprised that you are not poisoned and then he goes away. However, you ARE poisoned with no way of curing it.

Please consider making the left door in the first chamber unlockpickable or change Loic's dialogue tree to the post-trials one.

Just to confirm this is not working as intended and dampens the immersion.

I'd broken into here to cure a character of rot earlier (he'd picked up that control rod thing from Hiberheim), left, and come back later to complete the trial.

Everything was out of whack, like Poganin describes. Loic and the chicken went on about how I wasn't infected as my health cheerily dropped in the background and little purple numbers popped up everywhere. Plus I was glowing. Clearly a bug and while I suspect I'll be able to heal myself later on it's the immersion that took a dive here.

Please make that first door not lockpickable!

T
stranger
stranger
T
Nevermind I found Loic, for some reason I couldn't see him at all the first time even though I spent an hour retracing my footsteps. Maybe he blended in with the blood patch on the screen.

Phew, I'm making progress again!

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard