Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Vedros Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
V
I'll start this off.

1. Turn down the voice reverb indoors. The horrendous echo effect is way overdone. How does this happen?

2. More than 10 hotkey slots viewable. This needs to be customizable. 10 IS NOT ENOUGH! Also, the little tiny arrows to switch between the existing 10 slot hotkey bars are WAY TOO SMALL. There should be customizable hotkeys for this!

3. 20% higher zoom out. Seriously why is my face planted to the ground?

4 The ability to drag and drop items from within our iventory to a container that is also in our inventory.

Join in! Lets get this game refined to legendary status!

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
That's a great start, the reverb indoors has been driving me nuts too. Here's a few more:

1. Support for custom portraits
2. More hairstyles/colors (including a "true" black color)
3. Some of the traits should probably be altered, particularly the combination of Leech and Comeback Kid which leads to (almost) immortal status because Leech always leaves you with more than 1 health left. Also casting bloodletting on a character with Leech insta-heals them to full health.

Last edited by Cameron9428; 05/07/14 04:55 AM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
multiplayer characters you can bring into games instead of having to play their character companion.

apprentice
apprentice
-Inventory: "auto sort" (keep order, just make them line up without empty space)
-Change "improve plate armor" from Crafting to Blacksmithing.
-Phoenix Dive should do damage and/or leave its fire trail the moment you land, not several turns later
-Tripping on Ice should only knock down for one round, not three(!).
-Hall of Scerets: Skill and Attribute books can be purchased EACH TIME YOU LEVEL UP. That should be limited to once per game (or character).
-When you smelt a 2h sword it should only yield a single small bar back. (I've been using the same large iron bar for the whole game by re-smelting the same sword every level up).
-You should be able to smelt plate armor to small iron bars.
-Implement "create plate armor / bracers" to blacksmithing (e.g. 2x plate scraps => Large Scrap => Armor)
-Add the dye vendor to the first town >_< (or did I miss him?)
-Option to have all 3 hotbars visible or implement at least a shortcut to move through them (shift+1/+2 or something)
-Let us configure the shortcuts of the hotbar(s)
-Cap skills that don't have additional benefit after max level to 5 in the character screen. It's very misleading. (e.g. Blacksmithing, Crafting)
-Leech seems bugged. I get healed every time I'm hit, making my tank almost immortal. Should increase the heal amount, but limit it to once per turn.
-KEEP OPENED BAGS ON TOP!!!!!!!!
-Save GUI position. I drag the combat log window down, only to find it reset upon reloading. Also, I want to open character 1's inventory on the left, 2 in the middle and 3 on the right. Also resets when I reload.

Last edited by Zukuu; 05/07/14 05:22 AM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
NPSc e.g. in Cyseal are shouting the same in short frequency. That nerves BIG time, makes e.g. concentrated reading of dialog texts very difficult.
Brings me almost close to turn off the sound completely.

Several first impression reviewers have mentioned this as annoying as well.

Maybe let the player hear this repeated stuff twice, but then stop it. Or reduce the frequency drastically.

T
stranger
stranger
T
1) I would like to click on the World Map and then change to the normal view to select a Point to go. (Only in uncovered areas). To scroll on the normal view to find the location is anoying.

2) More zoom please

3) Leave Dialogs per ESC Key

4) A maximized Window to play with 2 Monitors

Last edited by Teralon; 05/07/14 09:52 AM.
stranger
stranger
I think it's not how things should work: if my characters can't target (see) through smoke screens (like when combine fire-water, fire-oil), then why enemies can do it perfectly easy?

stranger
stranger
Missing feature for me:
Mute sound if the game is minimized

Last edited by Golgorod; 05/07/14 08:04 PM.
J
stranger
stranger
J
-fix the bugged action point consumption when in cast sequence and another skill is selected
-more hotkey slots and/or hotkeys for switching (as suggested shift + number or shift + mouse wheel)
-save position of windows (inventory, chat window,etc.) and group formation
-pause in single player (in esc menu)
-dex weapons with crushing (e.g. blackjack is more of a dex than str weapon) and slashing (e.g. whip?)
-little arrow on enemy ground circles; sometimes hard to tell where the back is (and i like my daggers in the back)

stranger
stranger
Conversation system (multiplayer)

- Keep the text above a non-playable or playable character (his lines) onscreen longer or until the player clicks on Continue or selects an answer.
OR
- If both players are close to a character talking, put the text on the usual dialogue box or a similar window.

- Let the player able to display the combat log (dialogues) during a conversation between his character and his/her companion

HUD

- Larger texts for descriptions of skills from the hotbar
- Larger texts for the combat log (or at least conversations)
- Larger portraits in the dialogue box

- More various portraits
- More muscles on the female Source-Hunter (at least if she's a warrior :p )

In conclusion, improve the co-op dialogue. wink It is difficult to understand the storyline or the quests when texts keep coming and we don't know what the character played by the other player said. But I know you're working on that.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Pick up the pyramid automatically after a jump.

Take your time to develop a "real" crafting system beyond dragging an iron bar to another. Crafting "platform" should provide more info than "boosted" or "rat tail ring."

E
stranger
stranger
E
A new option

- Press ALT to toggle view items, On/Off - Instead of pressing each time.
- Or always show item on the ground option.

old hand
old hand
-Tripping on Ice should only knock down for one round, not three(!).

1. Turn down the voice reverb indoors.

Also, the little tiny arrows to switch between the existing 10 slot hotkey bars are WAY TOO SMALL.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Etdashou
A new option

- Press ALT to toggle view items, On/Off - Instead of pressing each time.
- Or always show item on the ground option.

Yes please! I run around holding down the alt key so that I can collect everythingb as I don't always hear the character announce that he's found something, nor can I often even tell that something is able to be picked up like weeds etc. Most items simply blend into the ground from the normal view distance that I view my game from.

I honestly can't imagine it being that difficult to add an option in the game options panel to allow players to make the alt function a toggle and then build in the function to the game so that those that want to make the ALT function a toggle could do so.

I reviewed a small list of suggestions that I made back in January with this one being in the list. Apparently they either never saw it or don't think anybody else would want such a thing.

Please add a toggle for the ALT function, it's obvious that I'm not alone in wanting this and fans of Larian can try to tell me how I don't need such a thing until their blue in the face, but it won't change my mind that I do need this to make the game more enjoyable to me.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Features :

- PLEASE use a Borderlands-type co-op system: dissociate the character sheet from his/her progression in the game, and let us use our own characters when joining a co-op game! Co-op is the only reason why my brothers and I bought this game, and we are so f***ed now...

- You can also provide a multi-host system by sync-ing the game status with a server when the last person disconnects from the game, which would allow anyone of the people invited in this co-op session to launch it whenever they want, by sync-ing back from the common server where all sessions instances would be host (at least only when more than 1 player is playing them)

- Toggle ALT for viewing items

- Save sort order in inventory, and auto-sort when adding new items in it. This will also prevent holes from appearing.

Please, greatly improve the coop system, it is so totally flawed, which is a pity because otherwise the game is really, really GREAT!

Thanks in advance,

journeyman
journeyman
Suggestion:
Let me create characters and save them individually and then choose to use them in a game.

For example, I pre-create a bunch of customized characters, and then when I wish to play a game, I should be able to choose the one or two of them that I want to put together into my new game.

So, I might have a list of 50 different customized characters that I can then choose one or two from to start a new game with as there will be many times that I want to create the same characters and use them again and again in new games.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
1) Make weapons go on the hotbar, so you can easilly switch weapons. Or make a weapon switch button, just so you don't have to do the whole open inventory thing and drag around in the middle of combat. Searching for your bow or your dagger in your stuffed inventory gets old really fast.

2) People complain on the difficulty. I feel it is the exploding undead that are difficult. Get past them and things start to advance much easier. The explosions are often not understood by the players, it's like someone is dropping napalm on the scene. Exploding Zombies when you hit them. Standing still is okay but then you move and are dead from full health.

Undead should be fought with blunt weapons you are told several hours in. Yet all chars you make start with daggers and swords. Undeads are weak to fire, but the henchman you get is air and water. No fire untill level 4 or something for him. Developers can say, lets help the players, but here it is as if they thought the opposite.

3) My first start the Char creation proposed a Knight and a Wizard. I am not sure if this is preferred, but as a new player you think that this is probably a good place to start. Well I had plays where the only 2 henchman I could find, where the same classes as the chars I rolled.

4) Getting frosen is okay, but then falling and out for several rounds is annoying. For the char in question or another char. In turn based they run right into it, in open play they all walk around hazards. It does sometime feel as if you can hear the developers gladly yell: HA, MISTAKE!

5) The random AI or the whole roleplay thingy between the chars is not finished and should have been left out. I chose a random AI and it is utterly random and not one of several random personalities. First my sidekick insisted we kill the 2 drunk guards, and I was rockpaperscissor overruled.

Then he wanted to talk to me about how wrong it was to kill those guards. Then we meet the charmed orc lady and he insists on killing her too. And I was overruled by the very out of place rockpaperscissors.

Then we meet the wizard henchman and he refuses to let me have the henchman join the party. Well I found out I could just control him and say yes and my main char would then agree. I decided to reroll. I now have NO AI, which I think is also a nuisance as I am now doing the talking for both of them. Loyal is maybe the way to get past this unfinished business the easy way?

Last edited by FelixDK; 06/07/14 01:47 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Freely rotate the camera

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Lideln
Freely rotate the camera
You can freely rotate the camera in 360 degrees by checking the option in the games control panel.

It warns you that it was made more for player created modules and that you may see graphic artifacts as the main campaign was not designed for you to rotate the screen 360 degrees

I use it on the main campaign as the game is FAR too frustrating when I can only rotate my view a slight bit that the game allows when we don't turn on that feature. Many times I feel like I'm missing seeing stuff on the ground hidden behind objects or walls even though they designed the game not to place objects in areas that we'd not be able to see.

Anyway, you can rotate 360 degrees although we can't change the tilt as freely or at all for that matter.

Last edited by Weston; 06/07/14 02:06 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Make objects (moved by telekinesis) take damage when colliding with characters. I am near the beginning of the game and killing stuff by tele-throwing heavy things at them is way too easy.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard