Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#510453 06/07/14 03:04 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I absolutely love the game so far. Can't get enough of it. I therefore wonder what the DLC is adding to the game?

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I hope they finish hunting down (all the major) bugs before they start working on DLC

addict
addict
I believe the OP is referring to the existing Source Hunter DLC that converts basic copies to the CE version.

In which case, why don't you (referring to the OP) just read the description on the Steam store page?

Unlocks Divinity Original Sin: The Golden Grail DLC, Divinity Original Sin: Zandalor's Trunks DLC, Divinity: Original Sin Design Documents and Art Pack, and Soundtrack.

In game items:
Golden Grail - Add a gold sheen to your wearable items to increase their value with vendors.
Zandalor's Trunks - Heckles you while you play the game. Also reads gravestones aloud.

Out of game items:
Design Documents and Art Pack/Soundtrack - I'd say these are pretty self-explanatory.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Jito463
In which case, why don't you (referring to the OP) just read the description on the Steam store page?

Well, I did read the Steam store page, but couldn't work out what it really was about. I imagined it to be more than just in-game items considering the price of the dlc.
Thanks anyway, it doesn't seem like something I need right away.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I received both the grail and Zandalor's Trunks, but neither of them do anything. Zandalor doesn't say a thing.

veteran
veteran
Zandalor's Trunks, unfortunately, equip to the belt slot. The belt slot is also used for magic belts with stat modifiers, meaning Zandalor's Trunks are going to get shelved pretty early into the game.

Link Copied to Clipboard