Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
One of my main two never gets put into combat. It kinda makes the game trivial since he can just run around wailing on everyone that is in combat without them taking turns or anything. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Reloading has not helped. And I don't want to lose progress.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Are they chained together?

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
yes

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I also cannot have my other characters kill him, it's like he has godmode

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
omg this is so messed up, I can't damage him walking him into lava either. how do i fix him T.T

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
After some testing with old saves, it seems i'm stuck in a conversation between my two main characters. the one guy can't even talk to anyone but it gets the dialogue icon over people like he could. I had remembered one of my main two conversations never started when i clicked on the other and i chalked it up to a convo bug but didn't think it would turn my guy into godmode. Gonna lose like 5 hours of progress...

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
woo i almost get back to where i was, and NOW MY OTHER CHARACTER HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO HER...

Holy crap i'm frustrated

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
I don't know where you've got to, but it sounds like time to start over. Good luck!

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Steerpike
I don't know where you've got to, but it sounds like time to start over. Good luck!

I'm level 12 and fairly far. Starting over isn't something I'm willing to put the time into to do.

enthusiast
enthusiast
What happens if you disable dual dialog, and then load the save? Does he just stay glitched then?

I think only way out of this is getting the save to Larian.

See here (post by Raze)
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=511145#Post511145

Last edited by eRe4s3r; 07/07/14 01:13 AM.
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by eRe4s3r
What happens if you disable dual dialog, and then load the save? Does he just stay glitched then?

I think only way out of this is getting the save to Larian.

See here (post by Raze)
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=511145#Post511145

tried turning off the dual dialogue, that didn't fix it, I kept a save where i was bugged, but i sucked it up and got back to where I was finally on the third goaround. Everyone watch your characters cause what i first notice is the stuck character constantly has weapon out, and then if you go into combat he is immortal. Also you can't even get more starstones activated cause the dialogue won't trigger with the imp in your homestead.

Sadly I lost a really good unique on the second try...

Last edited by Speedstersonic; 07/07/14 02:17 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard