Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
stranger
stranger
Steam says that I don稚 have any DLC痴, but in my game directory I found artbook, soundtrack and so on. Is it the way DLC problem was sold or I知 missing something? Things will remain this way or there痴 some hope to see Source Hunter DLC in my account some time later?

P.S.: I知 $95 K.-backer. Owe, and thank you guys for the best RPG I致e played in resent years. It痴 just awesome!!!

addict
addict
Check under Properties for D:OS and go to the DLC tab. You should have the content listed as separate DLCs.

I've e-mailed them about the missing engraving tools earlier this week and the answer was clear: they ain't done yet.
And I don't blame them, the fewer people it affects, the lower it'll be on the priority list.

Also, It's pretty clear that whatever part of the team is currently still working at Larian (the rest being on vacation) is really busy with the fixing of the bugs and issues and doesn't have the time to do PR, like letting everyone know of the current situation. It sounds a bit silly until you've lived the experience of running into a bug that you want to fix, but said bug is proving more work than anticipated. The outside world becomes blurred, nigh non-existent, the bug must be fixed!

Anyway, that's what I know and what I think. Ultimately, patience is key.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
stranger
stranger
I signed up for the weresheep add-on and I received the hint, but when I try watching the credits I don't see my name and I don't see any indication that anyone is a weresheep. Has anyone seen where the weresheep show up in the credits?

Also, I don't see any badges for myself here in the forum and I use the same email address for the forum as I did in the Vault.

Last edited by tygrr; 05/07/14 03:17 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by tygrr
I signed up for the weresheep add-on and I received the hint, but when I try watching the credits I don't see my name and I don't see any indication that anyone is a weresheep. Has anyone seen where the weresheep show up in the credits?

Also, I don't see any badges for myself here in the forum and I use the same email address for the forum as I did in the Vault.

Same here, guess they don't finished the credits yet, my name onlu appears in the Dragon list and not in the Developer one and the weresheep list is totally absent (and the KS backers separate list only goes until part of letter C)

And just found two of my badges in my profile (except the weresheep and developer ones), need to select they to appear

Last edited by gandalfnho; 05/07/14 03:50 PM.
I also should have gotten the weresheep add-on, but my name doesn't appear in the credits OR in the list of Kickstarter backers. Shouldn't EVERYONE be in the kickstarter credits?

Also: my Zandalor's Trunks don't speak, and I have no Kickstarter Potion (it shows up in my DLC, and verifying Steam cache yields no additional files to download).

I sent customer support an email yesterday about these issues, though, so maybe I shouldn't be posting here.

EDIT: I also don't appear to have a weresheep badge. Assuming that's something I'd see in my posts by my username. Admittedly, I don't know what a forum badge is.

Last edited by Arsene Lupin; 05/07/14 04:12 PM.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Still no news on why my pet is non talkative i see. Also which badge is which? I can select these two, but what about the green K etc? What are the different badges?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Arsene Lupin
I also should have gotten the weresheep add-on, but my name doesn't appear in the credits OR in the list of Kickstarter backers. Shouldn't EVERYONE be in the kickstarter credits?

Also: my Zandalor's Trunks don't speak, and I have no Kickstarter Potion (it shows up in my DLC, and verifying Steam cache yields no additional files to download).

I sent customer support an email yesterday about these issues, though, so maybe I shouldn't be posting here.

EDIT: I also don't appear to have a weresheep badge. Assuming that's something I'd see in my posts by my username. Admittedly, I don't know what a forum badge is.
Originally Posted by Archmage_R
Still no news on why my pet is non talkative i see. Also which badge is which? I can select these two, but what about the green K etc? What are the different badges?

The list of KS backers is incomplete at the moment, only goes until part of letetr C and the credits is incomplete too (the weresheep list is absent, for starters)

The potion was replaced directly by the effect it was supposed to do (the message "You rocks" in the main menu) and the trunks need a patched game and apparently it speaks only in certain moments

The forum badges are those under our names, I have the Dragon and Developer ones, to me the Weresheep one are absent yet (check your profile to check if you receive one, is necessary to check them to show)

To talk with the pet or other animals is necessary to get the skill Pet Pal. Regarding the badges, apparently the red one is the Dragon, the white is the Developer and the pinkish is the Divine, the weresheep one I guess wasn't activated yet for no one. The green one I guess is the generic backer one (maybe is available only for those who don't have one of the badges referent to the higher tiers)

Last edited by gandalfnho; 05/07/14 06:26 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by gandalfnho
The list of KS backers is incomplete at the moment, only goes until part of letetr C

The list is complete-ish, it's only missing a few backers. The list is split up into several pages that are randomly chosen each time you click to see the list. So, the list can go from A to C, from C to E, etc.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
stranger
stranger
I downloaded and installed the last GOG patch (1.0.51) and checked.
I still don't have my kickstarter items.
No underwear, name does not appear in credits/backer list..
I activated my code and I have the "kickstarter (you rock) message on the menu. My mysterious bottle still doesn't display the message I wrote but only says : "thanks for backing us"...

Last edited by Kisi85; 05/07/14 07:56 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by EinTroll
The list is complete-ish, it's only missing a few backers. The list is split up into several pages that are randomly chosen each time you click to see the list. So, the list can go from A to C, from C to E, etc.

I suppose it doesn't really make me feel any better to know I'm one of only a few missing from the list... smirk

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Yeah my name is absent from the Kickstarter backer list but is in the games regular credits.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A

To talk with the pet or other animals is necessary to get the skill Pet Pal.

I have the skill pet pal, im not stupid. But I still can't talk to "MY PET" (the kickstarter one).

stranger
stranger
Is there a way to tell if you have the Source Hunter DLC? I put in the code that is from the Larian Vault in my Profile. I have the You are a backer, thank you Main Menu. When I clock on Mods, in the Add On list it is empty? Or is there something else I need to do?

Last edited by Jaesun; 06/07/14 05:10 PM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
I have the skill pet pal, im not stupid. But I still can't talk to "MY PET" (the kickstarter one).

Doesn't work for me either. I sent an email to Larian about it on Thursday, haven't heard back.

Last edited by epmode; 06/07/14 07:18 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
I'm guessing still not 100% resolved. I have my Zandalor's Trunks and I get the mysterious bottle on the beach but I still have no Kickstarter potion.

I
journeyman
journeyman
I
Yeap, same here. Got trunks and grail but message in bottle still gave me default "thank you for backing" msg instead of the one i filled up in Larianvault. Also missing KS potion and engraving tool. I didnt check if my name has been included in credits yet for this patch, just cant be bothered lol. Btw where do i find the "message in the woods" in game?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by ImariKurumi
message in bottle still gave me default "thank you for backing" msg instead of the one i filled up in Larianvault

Same here.

Also missing KS potion...

In the comments on the kickstarter page, Larian said that they scrapped the Kickstarter potion because it was a bit confusing.

Drinking it only unlocked the "Kickstarter Edition" logo in the main menu, nothing more (no ingame stuff for example). So Larian decided to remove the potion and simply unlock the logo immediately after entering the Kickstarter code.

... and engraving tool.

Been wondering when we'll get this too.

Last edited by RiptoR; 07/07/14 09:48 AM.

Ke se marei gola
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by RiptoR

... and engraving tool.

Been wondering when we'll get this too.

Same here, I've just reached the phantom forest.
I'd be greatly disappointed if I get it after I finish the game but it also makes me wary of jumping to high tier plegdes next time since getting those extra perks were one of the main reasons for pledging that high.

stranger
stranger
I am wandering about the soundtrack as it is one of the items in my tier. I know we got wav files in the steam directory but i just wandered if we get the full soundtrack (all the music played in the game) as well as being able to download it in different formats. I have not seen anything in the Larian Vault.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Just a quick question : I've receive my CE, it as 2 CD key in it (The one from the CD plus the extra), but the two Key are different from the one I receive on the Larian Vault (from the Divinity: Original Sin Digital Rank). So it's 3 key when you backed the CE on Kickstarter ?

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard