Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hallo alle miteinander!

Im Act 3 kann man mithilfe der Teleportersteine auf eine kleine Insel (?tlich vom Tempel, dort wo die vielen kleinen Inseln sind)und findet dort das Narr des D?onen R?tungsset. Wen man die R?tung anlegt, erscheint Asmodheus und teleportiert einen zu einer weiteren Insel. Dort kann man entscheiden ob man mehr Lebensenergie haben will oder nicht, und danach m?hte uns Asmodheus ein weiteres Geschenk geben und teleportiert uns wieder zu einer Insel.
Dort endet der Dialog und beim Ansprechen redet Asmodheus die gleichen Worte wieder. Der Satz endet mit...lasst uns gehen...und sie treffen...
Aber wen?? Nachher kommt nix mehr, immer nur dieser eine Dialog und man sitzt auf der Insel fest, sofern man keinen Teleportstein auf der Hauptinsel gelassen hat.
Ist das so beabsichtigt (Asmodheus ist ja ein hinterfotziger D?mon) oder sollte da noch was kommen.
Mich irritiert, dass er gesagt hat " sie treffen ", weil man trifft niemanden.

Vielleicht hat da schon einer Erfahrung damit und kann mich da ein wenig beruhigen thankyou

Viele Gr?゚e,
Ronlomaticus

Last edited by Ronlomaticus; 06/07/14 11:26 AM.
Support
Support
Google Ubersetzung

Auf der Insel, wo Asmodheus verlasst, gibt es 5 Teleporter-Pads, von denen nur einer ist auf den ersten (im Norden ein) zusammen. Verwenden Sie, dass Teleporter-Pad, um auf die Insel Schwarze Tempel bekommen, und weiter.

--

On the island where Asmodheus leaves you, there are 5 teleporter pads, only one of which is working at first (the north one). Use that teleporter pad to get to the Black Temple island, and continue.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hi Raze!

Thanks a lot of answering so quickly!
The island I have mentioned above is a small hidden island at the east side of the main island with the temple. You can get there only by throwing a teleporter pyramide to that hidden coast. There I find the armor set: "Fool of the Demon". After putting it on, there are various dialogues with Asmodheus and it ends up with his instist of giving us another present and he says somewhat like: ...letï½´s go... and meet them. Then he teleports us to an island, but to meet whom? There is no more change in the dialogue after this sentence and there is nobody here to meet.
The only way to escape from this island is using the teleporterpyramides.
I suspect, because Asmodheus is a lying and betraying devil he just wanted to lure us here to leave us then without a possibility of escape.

Now my question: Did I miss anything or is that the intended end of the dialogue. I am just wondering, what he means with "meet them"

Thanks a lot for this great game and for releasing the Divinity Anthology.

Many greetings,
Ronlomaticus

Support
Support

So this is after the start of act 3, when you have already gone through Asmodheus' series of riddles, etc, and were left on the island with the 5 teleporter platforms?

I don't recall that the armour. Where is the island in relation to the teleporter island, the island where you get the summoning doll, the gold reward island, the initial island or the island you are teleported to for the quiz with the imp?

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Yes, it is after the start of act 3, after the series of Asmodheusï½´s riddles.
That Little Island with that strange armor is North of the teleporter Island and east of the eastern wall of the temple. You can see itï½´s coast just a rock of it, enough to throw a Pyramide there.
In the area of the initial Island i have 7 small Islands now:
1. Teleporter Island
2. Island where I get the summoning doll
3. Initial Island
4. Gold Reward Island
5. Imp-Quiz Island
6. ISLAND WITH THE FOOL OF THE DEMON-ARMOR
7. ISLAND, Where Asmodheus teleports me, after I have put on the armor. On that Island I get healed by Asmodheusï½´ Demon Healer and he asks me, wether I wish to have more life-points. If I answer with yes, I really get more health, but it is drawn from the death knightï½´s life.
After that Asmodheus teleports us to an Island we have alredy been (I think itï½´s the Quiz-Island, it is located south of the Gold Reward Island) saying those words of ...lets go and ...meet them

And from there is the only escape with teleporter pyramide

Mit besten Gruessen,
Ronlomaticus
Support
Support

So just west of the island you start the act on...

After that section you are teleported to the island where you get the summoning doll (which is where you then get dropped off on the teleporter island). I guess they changed the start of the act. It doesn't continue because you already met the Raanaar that got turned into the doll.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Ah, ok, that makes sense :)).
Thanks a lot!

Mit besten Gruessen,
Ronlomaticus
Support
Support

No problem. It was interesting to see part of what was there originally. There are a couple places in the first act where you can see opponents outside the map area, from trimming the size of the area or just redesigning part of it.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Yes, I have noticed that.
Such a great game, canï½´t get enough of it :)).

Thankï½´s again!

Mit besten Gruessen,
Ronlomaticus

Moderated by  Alix, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard