Print Thread
#511178 07/07/14 01:13 AM
R
Ratzing Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Okay, I've got the quest from Nadia. I kinda left the quest on the side and only returned to it after I've reached Sacred Stone and basically finished the Lucialla Forest zone. And I have no clue what to do. I've read that you can say that she can bribe him, but I've got no such options; I've tried talking with everyone in town and have no clue how to proceed frown Is it too late and I can't finish the quest anymore?

S
stranger
stranger
S
you have to complete the trolls bounty quest and Brandon will give you a letter that you can give to Nadia and she will confront Lawrence and you can choose his fate after that

R
Ratzing Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Well I have no trolls bounty quest either. Never got it. I did find the cave, I killed trolls inside, but it was never "under" a questline. Brandon doesn't want to give me any quests smirk

R
Ratzing Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Anyone got any hints as to why I can't start "Troll bounty" guest, therefore can't progress in "Naked Truth"?

stranger
stranger
I am also having this issue, trying to figure this out as well.

V

EDIT: I think I figured out my problem, I told Brandon I wasn't interested in shady deals, which closed off all this stuff and now he won't respond to anything to no troll quest or closing out naked truth.

Last edited by Vladimyre; 08/07/14 05:10 PM.
J
stranger
stranger
J
I completed the trolls bounty, without having the quest, by following walkthrough (basicly read maradinos secret files inside of the mushoom circle and kill the trolls, collect tenebrium). Then Brandon appeared outside the inn and I was able to finish the naked truth quest.

Link Copied to Clipboard