Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kozzy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
If any modders for Divinity are out there and want some voice work or some original instrumentals let me know! If interested post a msg on here or send me a private message and I will send you some links to some of my instrumentals I make. As for my voice, I have a very deep voice and have worked on some mods in the past for arma2 and crysis. Would love to help out some modders for campaigns/missions/mods for Divinity Original Sin! These are two things I can help out on for a mod, my deep voice for any voice work and also my instrumentals for any music/themes you might want.

https://soundcloud.com/katalistproductions
Here is a taste of some of my instrumentals, can make different styles of ones for what people might need. Hope to hear from some modders that need any help! Take Care!

Kozzy

Last edited by kozzy; 07/07/14 07:11 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I like your song Rollin' Hella until the bass starts, but thats just me not much of a bass fan. Also i am getting a hint of Naruto when i listen to your track you made on June 13th, You a naruto fan or were you just aiming for more eastern theme with that song?

K
kozzy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Thank you for checking Shidiwen, all of the tracks on there I have made myself except that 'Rollin Hella', a friend made that one (the rest are mine though), I just reposted it (Shared it) for him for others to see his new instrumental.

I would not call myself a huge diehard Naruto fan, but I have watched some of it in the past and enjoyed it. I do enjoy oriental culture, instruments, music, movies,etc.. alot so you might hear a few that sound like they would fit anime or old school jrpg once in awhile smile

Last edited by kozzy; 07/07/14 07:09 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard