Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sherr Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Week past since release and it was ton of patches, but all they do are fix 2-3 minor crush problems. How do you think will we ever get some balance/UI changes?

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Crashes fixes are higher priority fixes than you not liking some component of the UI

S
Sherr Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Songbird
Crashes fixes are higher priority fixes than you not liking some component of the UI

thats the problem. I got 2 or 3 crashes in ~20 hours - i can live with that. But some game flaws like trying to find 1 pixel where i can get an backstub or chasing every animal for 5+ min when u want to speak to it is 10 times more irritating.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sherr
Week past since release and it was ton of patches, but all they do are fix 2-3 minor crush problems. How do you think will we ever get some balance/UI changes?

Balance fixes? The game is already better balanced than 95% of the games I've played in the last months ans years (and I've played A LOT). But I guess Larian will continue to optimize the game, no worries. Give them some time...

Last edited by LordCrash; 07/07/14 09:02 PM.

WOOS
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Balance is decent. There are more pressing matters at the moment.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
To talk to easily startled animals, only let your char with pet pal approach it. Any other character will scare it into running.

For backstabbing, look at the enemies head. Back of the head when he's facing neutral is the place to backstab. If this is too hard you can also look at the feet. When his/her feet are staggered, look for the back foot. That's the area you want be at for backstab.

It's only a pixel hunt if you don't notice the pattern

journeyman
journeyman
I'm hoping "balance" will be mostly left to mods. I have no desire to see traits, classes and skills become homogeneous (the end-state of the most vigorous balance, at least in MMOs anyway).

When something in particular irks you, though, it would be nice to find a mod to improve or debuff it as needed.

veteran
veteran
Laughing out loud here over the motion of "minor crash fixes" and 'they are not as important as UI fixes'...

Also the somehow belief that programming is done by magic so why do patches take so long. They should be here now, right.

Facepalming hard here, folks...

Link Copied to Clipboard