Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kozzy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hello, first off I want to say THANK YOU Larian for a wonderful game! Have over 80 logged in already, it is a fantastic game that reminds me back of the old school rpgs I loved as a youngster. Was a hue fan of Divine Divinity when it came out, and this even surpasses that.

I am wondering about the backer list though inside the game, because I backed the game on KS and my name is NOT on the list. I checked first and last name and nothing there. Are others having this issue to? Also is it possible to add my backer code to a profile that is already there? Instead of starting a new one?

Anyways, keep up the good work! Game is fantastic!

Last edited by kozzy; 07/07/14 07:00 PM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
Same here, I only see the names from J to K and the credits stop.

K
kozzy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Ezra
Same here, I only see the names from J to K and the credits stop.

Every time you press the backers button it shows a different part of the list. I see where my name should be but its not there frown

Oh well, loving the game, sure this KS list will get fixed smile

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
I have yet to be able to see the section of alphabet that would contain my name. It's random but only seems to do one of two or three sets of alphabet ranges. I've tried about 30 times.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Originally Posted by mbrown3
I have yet to be able to see the section of alphabet that would contain my name. It's random but only seems to do one of two or three sets of alphabet ranges. I've tried about 30 times.

Same here no matter how many times I go into the KS backers list I get one of 4 different letters.

Why not instead of having it auto-scroll have it be a list which the user can manually scroll?

S
stranger
stranger
S
backed on KS as well and name is missing frown

O
stranger
stranger
O
Try the "Credits" and near the end. I found mine there but not under KS backers list.

V
stranger
stranger
V
I can confirm what OrionSnake says. I too didn't see my name in the kickstarter list, but it's in the list under the credits.

Link Copied to Clipboard