Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Synical Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I'm sort of stuck at level 10 with no idea how to progress (and I love the game). I'm trying to find the Wizard to bring down the barrier but I think he/she is past this Orc village (with level 12 orcs I can't seem to bring down). Where can I gain a couple levels somewhere? Cyrael is pretty much tapped out and I don't know where to go now. I managed to finish the immaculate trials and get into the hidden village also.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Witches cabin, it'll take you to another area where things are 10~11

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
This is probably the stupidest part of the game. You can't find the mage until you're level 13-15. In order to get to level 13, you need to get in the barrier.

Now, if you talk to the imp at the End of Time he'll tell you to kill the two mushrooms and the barrier will go down. That's true, but if you don't want to kill them, you have to find the scroll.

You'll find the scroll buried up on a hill covered in traps. To find the hill, go to where the nectar drunk goblins were and head west (you can't miss it).

veteran
veteran

WOOS
S
Synical Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks for the tip.. I was there must have missed that path to get the reveal scroll. How can you kill the mushrooms btw? I told them I knew they were keeping the barrier up and they just told me the secret behind it... there was no prompt to actually kill them.

So in order to get past level 10 I need to bring down the barrier.. but in order to bring down the barrier you have to face level 13 enemies? wth...

Last edited by Synical; 08/07/14 12:11 AM.
T
T
Originally Posted by Synical
Thanks for the tip.. I was there must have missed that path to get the reveal scroll. How can you kill the mushrooms btw? I told them I knew they were keeping the barrier up and they just told me the secret behind it... there was no prompt to actually kill them.

So in order to get past level 10 I need to bring down the barrier.. but in order to bring down the barrier you have to face level 13 enemies? wth...

I'm pretty sure the drunk goblins are only level 11, and they're the only enemies you have to kill to get up the trap hill.

If you're fighting non-drunk goblins you've messed up!

S
Synical Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
anyone remember what the spell is called you loot up the trap hill? I remember doing this a while ago now... so it's probably in my inventory just can't remember what it's called... also tried killing the mushrooms but its impossible they keep duplicating.

S
Synical Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
ok I found it there is a hidden spot to use a shovel on...

stranger
stranger
You can start attacking the mushrooms by holding ctrl while you click on them. To stop them spawning you have to kill them in one round. If they get a turn then they will spawn.

Last edited by Magetroll; 09/07/14 03:30 AM.

[Insert witty signature here]

Link Copied to Clipboard