Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
So the last entry for the quest I've got is "We found a magic mirror and escapes the death knights, now what?"

Only I grabbed Liandra's diary, and high-tailed it out of there. And the quest didn't close when I escaped. I've got her blood vial, her lab notes, and her diary, but I've no idea how to make this 'weakness to Death Knights', and I'm worried I missed something back in the mine quest, which is why it didn't close.

Any help here?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Drag blood on spell, assuming you have the (incomplete) spell, that is.

Last edited by eRe4s3r; 06/07/14 02:50 PM.
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I don't think I do. What's it called and where's it located?

enthusiast
enthusiast
It's in her lab, either in one of the books you pick up or an item/scroll (sorry, can't remember exactly ,p)

A
stranger
stranger
A
I have the same problem. It seems I missed leandra's spell, is there any way to go back to mines after collapse? I can't remember the spot outside i was teleported, is there a green mirror that can take me back?

D
stranger
stranger
D
same for me, I don't find the spell neither the blood frown

Originally Posted by alexgia
I have the same problem. It seems I missed leandra's spell, is there any way to go back to mines after collapse? I can't remember the spot outside i was teleported, is there a green mirror that can take me back?

You find the green mirror south-east of the Luculla forest- Cabin of the White Witch portal.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Thank you Darmjen! I used the mirror and got back to the mines. There was an extra room I hadn't visited, "High priest's office" accesible throuh library mirror. I found the spell there inside a protective bubble (just walk inside).
Leandra's blood is in a totally different place, you go there during last stages of "Infiltrating the Immaculates" quest.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Darmjen
same for me, I don't find the spell neither the blood frown

Originally Posted by alexgia

You find the green mirror south-east of the Luculla forest- Cabin of the White Witch portal.

The blood is not in the mines, its somewhere else, just as a hint.

R
stranger
stranger
R
where to go when you have the spell done ?(blood+book) i get teleported in the green mirror next to white witch cabin but i don't know where to go at all now, i've already closed portal of monster by killing blood stone but i still dont know where to go now, someone can help me ? thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard