Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
So I have no idea what to do here. I dug up the fourth pressure plate, and placed barrels on all of them to remove the lava, but nothing else happens. I've already completed the wishing well quest (by using his brother to teleport to him, is there any reason (experience points?) for me to try and figure out this riddle.

I've also found no info about it, other than the easy way to kill the guardian.

Any tips/hints would be much appreciated!

Another Q, is there any benefit to keeping the immaculates in Heiberheim alive? I charmed them all initially, but now I think I'll kill them for the extra XP.

Last edited by Tenacious D; 08/07/14 09:36 PM.
Whenever you find WATCHER statues, assume sneaking is in order.

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I had assumed that, but there's no way to get to them. I get teleport up to the area where they are. I'm in the middle 'lane', and the sentinals are on the left and right of me.

I could never break (or lockpick) the doors down either when I used the wishing well to get there.

U
Umo Offline
stranger
stranger
U
There is a bush right next to the door in the middle lane. Try mouse over that bush.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
ok what's the point of the four switches next to 4 statues? I can't google anything about it, and nothing seems to happen when I do it.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Originally Posted by Adam_Nox
ok what's the point of the four switches next to 4 statues? I can't google anything about it, and nothing seems to happen when I do it.

Without being seen by the statues place something on each switch.

Link Copied to Clipboard