Print Thread
T
tony32p Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
below quest spoilers for those who havent done the quest

so i am all the way up to where the grave digger suspects 4 ppl.. so i go to talk to the healer and healer apprentice they dont have any more dialog.. i go to jakes wife and i she dont have much to say.. so needless to say evylen the apprentice is not leaving so i can loot her pouch.. is my questline bugged out? i dont know how to advance.. can anyone help.. thanks...

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
I thought the same at that point. I wasn't happy with my solution, as it used metagame information, but I just broke into Evelyn's house. That advanced the quest once more, although there's probably a better way to do it.

T
tony32p Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
i thought of breaking in.. it would take me a half hour to knock that door down:/ and many broken weaps

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
If you have a pyro mage use a low level fire spell, such as scorch (IIRC). It does take some time, but you can get in. You could also use a basic staff attack, which would take even longer but doesn't incur repair penalties.

T
tony32p Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
yea thanks for assistance im using my pyro skills hehe.. also i think i kno how i bugged it out.. when i talked to grave digger i entered the meta game paper scissor rock and won so he gave me the info about the 4 suspects without looting his journal.. i think that bugged it by not getting his journal for the info..

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
That's how I ended up in that scenario as well, as I intended my main character to be a high charm paladin. She had a +7 advantage over the mortician, so he didn't stand a chance.

T
tony32p Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Just think i figured it out mate.. online guides are wrong.. after u find about about the 4 suspects u need to go to jakes wifes shop.. before confronting her u need to get her perfect murder book in her room and down cellar get the bloody knife and confront her w those to transfer the quest to apprentice healer

edit yep that did it.. she's no longer in healer shop eventhough it dont matter for me i broke her door down earlier lol.. ahh well off to find hidden place in a cave i guess. im guessing its door near barracks. just walked out em and lvl5 zombies . dunno how im suppost to kill em @ lvl 2/3 haha

Last edited by tony32p; 09/07/14 11:16 PM.
stranger
stranger
As far as I know without forcing advance in quest(breaking doors) there are 2 ways to do this. First one involves perk pet pal :
talk to a dog near Jakes grave, dig up Jake, talk to dog(if he can sniff Jake scent from other stuff), go to digger, confront him, he tells you 4 suspects. Steal Evelyns coat or scarf,use the dog to sniff it, go to healers house, talk with him, get a key, go to her house, then her lair

and without the perk pet pal :
Find the 4 suspects. Go to wife house, to cellar, find bloody dagger, the perfect murder and some key. Go to king crabs inn, to the room where Jake was killed, open the chest, take a love letter, go to the legion commander, tell him what you find, arrest Jakes wife, speak with her in her cell, she tells you it was Evelyn, go to Healers house, speak with the healer, loot her pounch, go to her home, go to secret lair, kill her...aaand its still not done laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard